Gabriella Lindley #85 Clapping clams, eating ham, give me free furniture, all part of Cam's plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea who she is but I feel the exact same way from seeing the reel of her and sCam and Gabby on Instagram.

In the clip, the listener says she wants to go to a podcast meetup but doesn't want to ask her mum because her mum will call her weird and a stalker.

Fluently Forward straight away says to just lie and sCam and Gabby agree. They debate it saying something along the lines of "your an adult why does your mum need to know?!" and berated the listener for this but at no point did they consider that it could be minor who needs to ask they're mum for permission. They told the listener to lie and say your staying at a friend's house. It's so dangerous! If this listener is an underage girl and they've encouraged her to sneak out, lie to her mum and go to some unofficial meetup with online weirdos - it could go so very very wrong!!!

Then they circled back to the "stalker" part of the question and began skeptically wondering why your mum would consider you a stalker for wanting to go to a meetup with your favourite podcast host and automatically assumed the person was in fact a weirdo with a shrine built in their room.

Now maybe it's just me, but my mum (bless her) cannot wrap her head around influencers and YouTubers. She doesn't see them as "celebrities" or the kind of people who you'd want to meet or get an autograph of. When I was a teenager, it was the height of Gabby and Zoe's fame and the true beginnings of "YouTube fame". A "local" YouTuber was hosting a meetup (well they tweeted a McDonald's location and a time šŸ˜‚) and I really wanted to go but my mum could see how sketchy it all seemed. It wasn't the YouTuber she was worried about but the fans. I hated her for it at the time but when I grew up a little more I understood it.
Bare in mind, my mum would drop me off at the bus stop to go with a mate to a concert and hand me cash and a fake ID but meeting internet strangers is too far for her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

It's funny because if Gabby was as candid and brazen on her actual socials and YouTube she would get more engagement and more fans but instead she has to hide it behind a pay wall šŸ™„ it's a little backwards if you think about it - if she was as bold and candid in her free content, I'd joining the patreon to see what she's like "with friends" which is what she's promised the patreon content to be like.
Youā€™ve worded this perfectly, itā€™s exactly what I was thinking while I listened to it.

They preface each episode with ā€œitā€™s for entertainment purposes, weā€™ll try to give the best advice we can but please seek advice from a trusted person or a professionalā€. Then they give dangerous advice under the guise of ā€œitā€™s entertainment!ā€. Or tell their listeners to talk to a therapist. Whatā€™s the point?

Reactions: 9
The thing is though, her scandals (or sCamdals lol) are pretty tame compared to most other influencers. Sheā€™s been a massive dick to people in the past, and aside from the JM plagiarism she hasnā€™t really done anything more recently apart from be a witch here and there.

What Iā€™m trying to say is that, sheā€™s far too obsessed about the ā€œhaters and trollsā€ compared to other influencers who have done worse, apologised (albeit badly, usually) but they just move on and ignore their ā€œhaters.ā€ Rightly or wrongly, but they donā€™t usually draw attention to the hate (more like backlash.) Just own up and say you were a complete witch and move on from it. But she canā€™t do that, and just thrives on the trolls. The way she goes on about it, is like sheā€™s had this huge ā€œcancellation.ā€ Sheā€™s not really relevant without us at this point.

Reactions: 21
She dresses like she has curves when she doesn't - she's all over very square on a wide frame. More of an grandfather clock than the hourglass she thinks she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I canā€™t help but laugh - back in her ā€œpeakā€ she wouldā€™ve raked in the followers on this podcast because they blindly followed everything she did, now sheā€™s celebrating getting 20 patreon subscribers in one day. Thatā€™ll be her peak with this podcast. How the mighty have fallen
No wonder she wants to keep reminding people she once knew Zoe. Many people think Zoe is irrelevant too, but at least she's getting around 400,000 views per vlog like Gabby used to, and she's still getting offered free furniture and holidays that Gabby would chew her sausage fingers off for. All Gabby can do is hash over petty things from the past whilst Zoe (despite her faults) has well and truly moved on with her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This thread is only still going because you lot are hilarious and Gobs is the most ridiculous person ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This is the type of message they will screenshot and use to discuss on a pod cast.
LOL naaa they wonā€™t, because that would prove they read here, and they DEFINITELY DONā€™T read here šŸ˜œ

Reactions: 8
I just had a tiktok come up where they are discussing with Han about the becca thing (they donā€™t say her name but anyone whoā€™s been in the yewchube world a while knows this story) and ughhh, it just really grossed me out the way Gabbys talking about it and being quite nasty about it.

Especially since Gabby basically single white femaled Zoe and has had her own fair share of lying scandals. People in glass houses hun.

Reactions: 33
Gabriella Lindley #86 a stay a home girlfriend is what I am, snacking all day on all the ham, currently in the Ew-Ess-Ayy with my boo thing CamšŸ„°

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gabriella Lindley #86 podcast with Cam, elbowed my mam, without haters and trewls my career is damned

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Gabriella Lindley #86 a stay a home girlfriend is what I am, snacking all day on all the ham, currently in the Ew-Ess-Ayy with my boo thing CamšŸ„°
Ffs this thread. I read that as poo thing and was just like yea that checks out

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gabriella Lindley #86 šŸŽ¶ I love all my trewls
So do another pew in the pew box, baby šŸŽ¶

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gabriella Lindley #86 I donā€™t have anything witty to suggest but sheā€™s a twit. šŸ˜Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.