Gabriella Lindley #82 My surgeries were free and the ASA are on to me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve worked out what’s wrong with her mouth and now I can’t unsee it…

I’ve been busy painting my rewm with 2 layers of paint like a normal person, and I had yewchewb on in the background becoss I was bored. One of her vidyews came up and her mouth look weeyerd. She looked different. Then I remembered she had some kind of brace recently right? So I went to her mewst recent vidyews to compare tew her old content. I think she has tew many teeth in her mouth and now her mouth looks wider. I can’t help but notice she talks with her bottom teeth as well (if yew have seen the tiktok trend yew will know). It’s suppewsed tew be more attractive becoss Megan Fox does it so maybe she’s conshusly dewing it? I wouldn’t put it past her

Dew yew all think she’s angry becoss we’ve ewnly just acknowlejd this

Edit: If you read that whole thing and understood it… yew have been following Gab for tew long x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
^ I understood. 😂 The only place you could have improved is "She looked different." to "She lewked different." 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whichever of you wrote the reference about her being like a horse eating an apple through a fence, that is truly the most accurate but also hilarious image she could be compared to. Exquisite. Sorry, sewww exquewsit

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Gabbie vlogging in public is the most awkward thing I’ve ever seen.
How does she film these things and watch them back and think to herself “that’s the money shot, that’s what people want to see - a whole video of me GETTING A TRAIN”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve been off the threads for a while and I have a lot to catch up on, but just popped on to say
1. “CWASON”
2. I was served this as and thought Gabs might find it helpful

IMG_3014.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think I’ve worked out what’s wrong with her mouth and now I can’t unsee it…

I’ve been busy painting my rewm with 2 layers of paint like a normal person, and I had yewchewb on in the background becoss I was bored. One of her vidyews came up and her mouth look weeyerd. She looked different. Then I remembered she had some kind of brace recently right? So I went to her mewst recent vidyews to compare tew her old content. I think she has tew many teeth in her mouth and now her mouth looks wider. I can’t help but notice she talks with her bottom teeth as well (if yew have seen the tiktok trend yew will know). It’s suppewsed tew be more attractive becoss Megan Fox does it so maybe she’s conshusly dewing it? I wouldn’t put it past her

Dew yew all think she’s angry becoss we’ve ewnly just acknowlejd this

Edit: If you read that whole thing and understood it… yew have been following Gab for tew long x
I don’t know if any of you guys watch the sims youtuber deligracy but their teeth/mouths are so similar

Reactions: 7
Saw this comment on her latest TikTok, how can they even consider long distance as a long term plan when they visit each other this often, they’ll be wasting so much money

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Saw this comment on her latest TikTok, how can they even consider long distance as a long term plan when they visit each other this often, they’ll be wasting so much money
also, like one of the main bits of advice i always hear from people in LDRs is if you want to succeed, you need to have your end goal in mind, else youre just constantly in limbo.

they are so unserious.

Reactions: 28
Alan is deffo thinking

‘fml gotta do this for another year for Taylurrr swift’
‘I’d rather be at home’
‘best be good seats’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
also, like one of the main bits of advice i always hear from people in LDRs is if you want to succeed, you need to have your end goal in mind, else youre just constantly in limbo.

they are so unserious.
I find it funny that they've not done the lesbian stereotype and moved in with eachother on the third date. 6 months is a decade in gay years.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

they are so unserious.
Can confirm, me and my boyfriend are long distance and the quality of our relationship drastically increased when we decided when the end point was and who would move to the other. Gabby and Cam don't care because their relationship isn't real to either of them, it's just a way to show off.

• Heart
Alan is deffo thinking

‘fml gotta do this for another year for Taylurrr swift’
‘I’d rather be at home’
‘best be good seats’
Do we think she wears that cap when they boink as well? Seems clued to her head 🧢

• Haha
I am never gonna get over scam saying she looks like drew Barrymore 😂😂😂 I wish I could live in that level of delusion

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Gabby and Cam don't care because their relationship isn't real to either of them, it's just a way to show off.
And neither of them is worth showing off that's the real tragedy. Never seen a relationship where both people are punching down before

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.