Gabriella Lindley #82 My surgeries were free and the ASA are on to me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘A chawklut qwasawnt’

Why does she looks like she’s vlogging under dewress duress. Sew awkward.

IMG_1182.jpeg

IMG_1181.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
‘If I don’t look at the camera, people won’t know I’m vlogging’ …

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’ll brag about travelling two hours by train to meet Adrian, but used the excuse of expensive and unreliable trains as the reason why she won’t visit her nephew.
I wonder if George has told her not to come. Their instas are private and they obviously don’t want to share the baby with the world, and they can’t trust Gobs not to plaster his picture everywhere for content.

Reactions: 38
Still mad to me that she's dating an uglier version of herself. But that's Gabby at her Gabbiest.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’ll brag about travelling two hours by train to meet Adrian, but used the excuse of expensive and unreliable trains as the reason why she won’t visit her nephew.
I wonder if George has told her not to come. Their instas are private and they obviously don’t want to share the baby with the world, and they can’t trust Gobs not to plaster his picture everywhere for content.
Remember their insta's were locked down after George's previous tweets were brought to light. He probably wanted to avoid being fired from any job he had. His gf followed suit as she realised any followers she suddenly had were probably tattlers, rather than fans of her clay jewellery

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep, I will always remember he’s a horrible person. His Twitter and insta were shut down/privated really quickly too, a good reminder that Gobbie reads here multiple times a day.

Reactions: 21
She looks such a knob walking around with her arm straight up in the air and not looking at the camera. If I saw her walking around like that, I would laugh in her face at how ridiculous she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Newwwwwwww she looks sewwww much like George now hahaha
We haven’t seen her and gewge in the same room lately have we? Maybe he’s off’d her and is now wearing a wig and pretending to be to her so no one gets suspicious 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She looks such a knob walking around with her arm straight up in the air and not looking at the camera. If I saw her walking around like that, I would laugh in her face at how ridiculous she is.
Probably stealing someone's tiktok style recording with her arms outstretched like slenderman.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pleeeeease can we have the next thread be

Size 10 clothes but still a size 5XL twit

Sorry, I can't remember who typed that way back, but it makes me giggle still
---
Sorry I mean demon(s)
Imagine looking down at that while... Um, ya know. The things that Alan and Cam supposedly are doing 24/7. PacMan coming for your fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but those toe gloves are a dumpable offence.
heck, I’d even divorce my husband if he slipped on a pair of them.
I had a crush on a guy back in my 20s. A few weeks into this class we were both taking, he shows up with toe shoes and any sort of attraction dissipated. He was also a bit of an asshole, but the shoes did me in.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.