Gabriella Lindley #82 My surgeries were free and the ASA are on to me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title from @RandomAlpaca22

Recap: Very quiet on the Gabby front as she is back in Brighton sans Cam/Cak/Alan. She hasn't uploaded a video in a month. Still waiting on "Eras content". IG stories are back to Nellie and what Netflix programmes she's watching.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Thread title from @RandomAlpaca22

Recap: Very quiet on the Gabby front as she is back in Brighton sans Cam/Cak/Alan. She hasn't uploaded a video in a month. Still waiting on "Eras content". IG stories are back to Nellie and what Netflix programmes she's watching.
Let’s not forget her mention by the Scum Sun newspaper about her tit nails TikTok where her utter irrelevancy is confirmed by being referred to as ‘a woman’ and ‘social media user’.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think these need a mention a the start of the thread because they are gold and shouldn't be lost 😂😂
Credit to the various artists from the previous thread 😘
IMG_5356.jpeg
IMG_5354.jpeg
IMG_4258.jpeg
Picsart_23-06-30_22-32-46-869.png
IMG_4261.jpeg
Picsart_23-06-30_22-56-18-256.jpg
Picsart_23-06-30_22-09-39-830.png
IMG_4260.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Wtf is that that Caks posted 😂😂😂 ‘gay of the day’ ‘likes @Gabriella and other girls’

Is she 13 cos it’s giving ‘like to be in my Hot or Not’ vibes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I haven't thought of Coleen Ballinger in years, and then her scandal popped up. It made me realise how much post-filler Gabs looks like Miranda Sings. That insta story of Gabby crying whilst watching the Maya doc. That is Miranda 😂

I agree that Nellie looks so much thinner and visibly healthier. Gabby is a menace. She should never have children.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What is Gabbie's new tiktok 🤢
This is her version of a "girl dinner" which is apparently a thing now but is essentially a charcuterie plate?
Screenshot_20230701-171802.png
Screenshot_20230701-171808.png

This is other people's versions
Screenshot_20230701-171933.png
Screenshot_20230701-171923.png

Gabbie's looks so pathetic 😭😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
I bet Cak is cringing hard at this. It’s not what she thought she was getting, when she met a sophisticated British influencer ex friend of Zoella.

Reactions: 30
I bet Cak is cringing hard at this. It’s not what she thought she was getting, when she met a sophisticated British influencer ex friend of Zoella.
I thought Cam was encouraging her to eat better. Two weeks apart and she produces this work of art.

Reactions: 30
Gobby's girl dinner:

- Tewst (add more butter than actual tewst to make it sew nice)
- Wafer thin supermarket ham - dewn't waste your time on foreign deli meats, they won't have enough salt or preservatives and dewn't smell enough like farts
- Use your vegetable peeler to shave some slices of Cathedral city to look posh
- Add knock off wotsits for a pop of colour sew everyone knows you're classy

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Gobbie's girl dinner:

- Tewst (add more butter than actual tewst to make it sew nice)
- Wafer thin supermarket ham - dewn't waste your time on foreign deli meats, they won't have enough salt or preservatives and dewn't smell enough like farts
- Use your vegetable peeler to shave some slices of Cathedral city to look posh
- Add knock off wotsits for a pop of colour sew everyone knows you're classy
TEWST HAHAHAHA

None of us can really be surprised at her fewd pewsts, we've seen what she's shared from her slimming world ventures on yewchewb

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Another one of those things that somehow make the youuuuuthz think they're yewinique. Going for a walk is a now a hot girl walk, having a "can't be bothered cooking dinner/its too hot night" and slapping whatever is on the fridge on the plate = girl dinner lol
---
Another one of those things that somehow make the youuuuuthz think they're yewinique. Going for a walk is a now a hot girl walk, having a "can't be bothered cooking dinner/its too hot night" and slapping whatever is on the fridge on the plate = girl dinner lol. Ya know, the tit that people have done for generations beforehand

• Sick
Reactions: 22
So a girl dinner is just what a posh mum would call "picky bits for supper"? revolutionary...

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.