Gabriella Lindley #79 New Pork City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They asked themselves a few questions on insta, did she promise a video as well?
She recommends Skims in the Q&A and lo and behold, she’s filmed a Skims Ad 🙄.
There are too many calculated ad/content opportunities popping up in this "relationship"

-----------

At 3.17 when sCam is telling her to arch she says "I might have scoliosis" didn't she make a whole about being diagnosed with it a few years ago, now it's just might????

Woah, illnesses do really disappear when you're having fun!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
You can tell she’s had a tummy tuck, it looks unnaturally tight and flat compared to the rest of her body. Which is fine, her whole body is fine. No one cared before and no one cares now. It just took her having a bit of sexy time to get over herself. She’s excited because she’s realised she can earn tonnes more money flogging bras and knickers.
I was just coming here to ask about this, I know she is working her way through the checklist of surgeries available, but I wanted to ask if she has in fact had a tummy tuck? I've seen pictures online saying you can tell by the belly buttons after, they look circular and higher up than usual... Gabby's definitely looks like that in this video.

Also what an absolute sellout, going from saying overweight people can't wear shorts to a whole underwear AD/haul. I truly cannot believe what I'm seeing.

Reactions: 28
Such a huge 180 in so many ways....

I just don't get how it's taken someone across the world to get her out and having fun.

She had other friends that if she'd made the effort, could have made it work.....
Fab han
Lucy Wood
Jen
All her "other friends" that she said she kept private.......

I suppose the thing is, they all have their own lives and gabs is either jealous of them, or doesn't understand that they can't be her beck and call

Reactions: 15
Imagine going through all of those 7 million surgeries and still editing yourself to duck in the thumbnail

Reactions: 24
I suppose the thing is, they all have their own lives and gabs is either jealous of them, or doesn't understand that they can't be her beck and call
She’s very all or nothing with people. When she last had friends she basically moved them in or moved to where they lived. So yea, I don’t think she can deal with people having boundaries

Reactions: 16
Mad that we'd never seen her upper arms until a couple of weeks ago and now she's parading around showing off a thong up her arsecrack and the outline of her vagina on camera. Her fake belly button still gives me the creeps though.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My concern for gabbie (one of many) is she will associate doing things and living her life with this relationship. It all hinges on one person and that if/when they break up it’s going to hit twice as hard

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.