Gabriella Lindley #79 New Pork City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even surprised that she ate the sugar stick which came with her cocktail. FYI gobs, they didn’t hand that out for you to get those massive teeth on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cams reminding me of the blonde girls sister in Georgia and Ginny (have been finding the show meh cannot remember her name lol) if anyone knows who I mean 😂
NO STOP IT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REMEMBER WHERE I HAD SEEN THIS GIRL FOR WEEKS!!!!! The character is literally Cam, I see no difference

7AD5DADF-19D5-42C9-AA83-9BBC1FB4FC14.jpeg

DE7194F8-0325-497F-BD96-842FFB8A2AA6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 125
Do you reckon it’s one of those hats with the hair wig attached, and between her and Gabby they have the hair of a monk?
I was just tinking about that lady that wore one of this to the airport and had to take it of 😅
Maybe that's sCam's secret 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not sure if anyone follows Katnipp, but I was watching one of her recent videos where she talks about her weightloss surgery, and the difference between her and Gabbie is significant!
Katnipp talks about aftercare/diet etc, the potential of having loose skin removal surgery, but that she wants kids so doesn’t want it until down the line. Weirdly my initial reaction was to be surprised that she was giving it so much thought, because I had to remind myself that not everyone is desperate to have a surgery like Gabs is 😂 and people do actually follow the aftercare!
---
Also, just saw someone post this on insta stories, and it seemed relevant given Gabbies eating habits since she’s been there, and sCam turning her nose up at uk food (this is someone from the US who lived in London for the last ~10 years and has moved back to the US)

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Isn’t Chris her dad’s name too? Tbh I’d never date someone who shares name with my dad🙈😭
I know Im a bit behind - my boyfriend and dad dont only just share the same name they share a birthday... they day I told my therapist her face was a picture!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gabriella Lindley #80: The one where Gabby loses her virginity to a clout goblin in a trucker hat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Cam's lack of etiquette with indoor hat wearing as she dines is the least of her problems. But yeah, not to sound like a snob but it's a clear sign she wasn't raised right. No boundaries, no class and manners. Perfect match for our Gabs. She sure can pick them.

Reactions: 18
Weren’t we promised a Quew&A sometime earlier in the week? I’ll be interested to see if it will be a joined effort with sCam and if they answer questions they’ve obviously asked themselves.

edit - oop never mind. Something more insane just happened. I was fully unprepared for a Skims video where Gabs gets it all out. Christ almighty 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Who’s more deluded: Cam, who thinks Gabby is famous, or Gabby, who thinks she has an arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.