Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try and get a scan? I waited 2 months for a kidney scan during non pandemic time. She'll have forgotten about the pain by Monday.
In pain 80% of the time? I had a kidney ulcer last year and i was in pain 100% of the time, throwing up and all sorts and didnt make that much of a song and dance taking sad selfies (although i did take some very weird selfies when i was given strong pain relief haha).

She wants to be sick SO bad for attention whereas anyone who has had genuine kidney problems would have been more than happy to NOT have the attention....

Reactions: 28
I love how she talks about trying to get a scan like you can just request one and it’ll happen straight away. Who bets we’ll get another crying selfie in the hospital tomorrow cause she’ll end up back in A&E, then she’ll go quiet for a few days, and return acting totally fine, then a few days later we’ll hear that she’s been in agony the whole time. 🙄

Reactions: 23
she has enough money to go private? if she’s that worried. I have never know anyone to have so many things wrong with them. She’s got severe issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Unfortunately, you are correct. She’s vile and yet has the nerve to call other people ‘weird’ for calling her out on her disgusting habits.
You have GOT to be kidding me. I mean, we all do weird tit (pun not intended) at times. Sometimes we don’t wash our hair as much as we should, or we don’t quite make the toilet but I genuinely couldn’t imagine sharing with almost one million people that I tit in a box. It seems to me that she tries so hard to be relatable and edgy that she doesn’t realise she’s making herself entirely unlikable because she tries so hard to be ‘not like the other girls’

gabs love, we all get depressed and do weird stuff but please for the love of god don’t tit in a box and post about it on the internet or publicise the fact you’ve left cat tit to pile up. You’re a grown woman, just stop 😅 and she would get far more brand deals if she treated her content as a job / put more effort in vs her sloppy, repetitive inside content

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A bit off topic but does anyone watch Lucy Wood?? She bought a property recently ish as well and is actually taking time and saving up to renovate, hers which looks much more homely and nice in my opinion

Reactions: 22
A bit off topic but does anyone watch Lucy Wood?? She bought a property recently ish as well and is actually taking time and saving up to renovate, hers which looks much more homely and nice in my opinion
I really like Lucy Wood, she’s lovely and seems really down to earth. That’s why it surprised me when I knew these two were friends!

Reactions: 20
When i was 17 i thought i just had chronic back pain because I have 2 titanium rods screwed to my spine, 2 weeks later i was rushed into hospital with sepsis because I had a kidney infection that I had unknowingly left for weeks. I was completely delirious, hallucinating and the doctors told my parents there was no more they could do for me and I was in hospital for weeks being monitored. It actually makes me so infuriated that she posts these self diagnosis and ‘crying pictures’ lets be honest she probably put some eye drops in. It was so traumatic for me I can’t even fathom how she would take selfies??? bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 24
Does anyone actually still have the original tweets (that I assume are now deleted) about her shitting in a box? As it gets brought up so often (no issue with that btw, I love it) it'd be nice to reminisce

Reactions: 7
first post long time reader

this girl is the cheekiest self absorbed child I’ve came across

I used to love her vlogs but now it’s a pity party

Clean up your mess clean up your life and grow up
You don’t need a scan to be diagnosed as an attention seeker!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There is literally a ceiling fan sat idle behind Gabriella while she complains about the 25 degree heat on the April 12th video. I cannot fathom the idiocy.

Reactions: 21
That Ellie was a nasty little cow wasn’t she? Are they friends anymore? She came across as a right little cocky madam

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.