Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any excuse to never open a window again, eh Gabs? Rather a bee came in than a wasp, either way just leave them alone and they’ll find their own way out but she has to make a huge drama out of everything.

Reactions: 17
I have to stop myself from commenting on her posts because I don’t want to get blocked and miss out on the tit show!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You have GOT to be kidding me. I mean, we all do weird tit (pun not intended) at times. Sometimes we don’t wash our hair as much as we should, or we don’t quite make the toilet but I genuinely couldn’t imagine sharing with almost one million people that I tit in a box. It seems to me that she tries so hard to be relatable and edgy that she doesn’t realise she’s making herself entirely unlikable because she tries so hard to be ‘not like the other girls’

gabs love, we all get depressed and do weird stuff but please for the love of god don’t tit in a box and post about it on the internet or publicise the fact you’ve left cat tit to pile up. You’re a grown woman, just stop 😅 and she would get far more brand deals if she treated her content as a job / put more effort in vs her sloppy, repetitive inside content
Where can I find this video where she told us about shitting in a box?? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Remember when she made that video in her London flat about honesty and she touched on blocking people and to message her so she could apologise if it was over something stupid?
Ha.
Leopard never changes it's spots.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Im blocked from her insta and I genuinely don't ever remember even seeing her insta so who knows what I've done, not blocked on her twitter though which is odd because its very clear im the same person on both
same with me too. I’ve never interacted with her or sent her a message but I can’t follow her insta either

Reactions: 3
YouTube recommended her weight loss surgery video from 2016, so I watched it. I'm amazed how much she has changed in 4 years, she seemed so sweet and nice.

Reactions: 6
I love learning what people were velvetbl0cked for!

On Twitter I was blocked for telling her to “google it” when she tweeted a simple question, as she used to say it to people that asked her questions. And on Instagram I asked her if she was ok because her face looked swollen.

I can’t believe she’s actively looking at who has liked a tweet and blocking them!

Reactions: 21
I got blocked on insta for liking someone else’s comment that was giving her constructive advice about the tiling in her bathroom. It was worded positively and everything to try and help her but whatever love

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Had another corker in my recommendations this evening - ‘going away for two weeks’, when our Gobs went on a retreat which culminated, if I remember correctly, in her hiding in her room, watching Netflix, complaining she was bored / hungry, and then Jane driving in a snow storm to pick her up early. Just typifies her wasteful attitude and how she believes she can throw money at a problem. If she had just implemented a few small changes in her life back then she’d be far happier now. I think she puts these impossible restrictions on herself - e.g I can’t see a therapist because one was SEW MEAN - because, consciously or unconsciously, that enables her to not take responsibility for it.

Also I’ve NEVER been subscribed to her and get her videos recommended to me all the time, so much for YouTube being against her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
what a waste of money, saying that thought, i did see a tweet of her house hunting and shes found one for 2 mill on the seafront of brighton. she wants to re-decorate the whole thing?! wtf it's immaculate, it's got 10 bedrooms for gods sake, I don't think she knows 10 people well enough to populate half of those rooms never mind 10

• Haha
Reactions: 21
what a waste of money, saying that thought, i did see a tweet of her house hunting and shes found one for 2 mill on the seafront of brighton. she wants to re-decorate the whole thing?! wtf it's immaculate, it's got 10 bedrooms for gods sake, I don't think she knows 10 people well enough to populate half of those rooms never mind 10
Wow. She would ruin that beautiful property. Also, why would she want something with a balcony? Those are for people who enjoy the sunshine and outdoors.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.