Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowmango

I remain a firm believer in if you were REALLY sick you wouldn't film yourself or take photos. End of.

Reactions: 45

Milehammer

She can keep the "be kind" in her bio but she needs to add "to me" because that's what she actually means!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Rookie

Side note: I HATE when she says “renovate”. She doesn’t renovate anything....she re-decorates. Really bothers me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
A99A8B6E-D752-4666-83C4-C432E9EFA1A4.png

iknow everyone is entitled to an opinion but, I AM SO SICK OF HER! Why is she always always always trying to be different what everyone else thinks???? She literally has to try and be the polar opposite to what is deemed “mainstream” and “popular” she’s such a boring ducking arse hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

mildredmoo1987

The thing that made me roll my eyes regarding the Keane album is that it came out when she was 10 and I doubt she had any clue who they were at that time.
This album was wildly popular, it won the 2005 Brit Award for Best British Album and was the second best-selling British album of 2004. It is one of the best-selling albums in UK chart history.
She's acting like she found it and can't believe no one else knew about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Chickentikka

I hate this girl so fucking much. I’m on day 4 of a migraine and just home from work in a hospital after a full day in PPE gear sweating my tits off. I feel like utter shit. How many times did I complain to my colleagues or beg for sympathy on social media? Not fucking once. I can’t take any of my usual migraine treatments due to the risks associated with asthma and covid19 so I’m just suffering in silence like a normal person. Get a fucking life Gabby and grow up. Oh and learn how to wipe.

• Sad
Reactions: 42

Yoy114

Chatty Member
Dear lord, what a sad little life, Gabbie. You ruined my night completely so you could have the money and I hope now you can spend it on lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
Aaaaaand here we go again another popular thing she hates. She’s so fucking predictable 😂
I genuinely think it is because she is a bit dim. She absolutely loves shows like PLL, Riverdale and Love Island etc and, although there isn't anything wrong with that, it is considered trash tv that is easy to follow.

Normal People, Afterlife and similiar have good character development, good dialogue and cover some heavy themes. I just don't think she is bright enough to understand shows like that.

Reactions: 40

Mooncalf

VIP Member
In one of the first comments on her video about catshit saga she said 'the bins are far from my house and we can't go outside' and then a bunch of people corrected her saying going to the bin is fine and more people started saying how weird it is to hoard cat shit and she changed her story to 'I took them out I said it in the vlog' and now has changed it to 'I took them out at night because less people'

just accept the fact that you showed the internet how gross your flat actually smells

• Haha
Reactions: 40

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Mean person #174941 in her life.View attachment 119482
Well. I was told I'd get nowhere in theatre because I was shy af. I remembered the sixth form theatre studies teacher (and art teachers, wtf) who said that and gave me terrible marks and reports and I used it as inspiration to succeed.

I'm now a graduate of the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and have worked solidly ever since. Worked on MYSELF (confidence, it took years) and studied and gained experience to get there and more. Wasn't easy, I wasn't willing to accept less though, despite the fact I was so shy I barely spoke.

Gabby needs to get a grip and stop using excuses as to why she's not where she wants to be. What will she use as an excuse if she loses weight though? Being able to sing isn't enough to be on the west end stage btw Gabby...and if you can't take criticism or correction you've no chance. You cannot slag off directors on Twitter because they told you to do something a different way and get more jobs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Bexlouell

She thinks shes won because she has a bit of money. The girl is obsessed with money. However she is a perfect example of money doesnt buy you happiness. She is a complete loser.

Reactions: 38

MissD

If she hasn’t been outside in “two weeks” does that mean she has more bags of cat litter hanging around in her flat?

• Sick
  • Haha
Conspiracy theory: she thinks something's wrong/infected from her recent weight loss surgery!
Which she doesn't want to admit she had BUT still needs people's sympathy for 'being poorly' so is saying it's gallstones!!!
(which would explain why she forgot which stones shes said she had (I think) last week it was kidney stones)

Might explain the 'treatment' she's been getting which doesn't fit with gallstones?

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
"This isn't helpful to anyone" - hun, these are CBT thought challenging processes to help you think in a more positive way. This makes me convinced she threw a wobbly a stormed out of therapy the minute it was suggested she could simply change her mindset.

Reactions: 37