Gabriella Lindley #7 Tweet deleter, animal crossing cheater, hoarder of Nelson's excreter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question, is she meant to wear a retainer or something? Her teeth appear to have moved a lot and Iā€™m interested as to why. Can this just happen in adulthood? Did she edit her photos to make them look straighter? I donā€™t ask to be mean or nasty Iā€™ve just never seen or noticed anyone have that happen before.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
off topic, but i hate the sound effects and outro song she uses in her videos. jesus christ, if you're a "content creator", the least you can do is evolve your content over the years. it is getting really hard to watch her videos now. so repetitive.
the ā€œboingā€ when the scene changes šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Genuine question, is she meant to wear a retainer or something? Her teeth appear to have moved a lot and Iā€™m interested as to why. Can this just happen in adulthood? Did she edit her photos to make them look straighter? I donā€™t ask to be mean or nasty Iā€™ve just never seen or noticed anyone have that happen before.
I remember her wearing a retainer a few years ago, it's quite obvious from how much her teeth have moved that she doesn't bother wearing it anymore. It's such a waste when you spend so many years with braces on.

Reactions: 12
Yeah such a shame to have all that work go to waste! Iā€™m surprised as I thought that with her wanting to sing (and people staring at your mouth!) she would want to keep them as nice as possible. Fair enough if there is nothing you can do or donā€™t care but she can do something and does/did care. šŸ˜¢

Reactions: 7
So I just had a thought, a poster above mentioned her eyes. Didn't she say she was on really strong pain for the gallstones/kidney/whatever the issue is? Could be a reach, but could also potentially explain the erratic behavior. I believe she said she's only allowed to have 2 a day, but if whatever they are are legitimate pain and not just say tylenol/ibuprofen or whatever, she could definitely be taking more.

Not saying one way or the other if she is...but probably plausible.

Reactions: 2
A99A8B6E-D752-4666-83C4-C432E9EFA1A4.png

iknow everyone is entitled to an opinion but, I AM SO SICK OF HER! Why is she always always always trying to be different what everyone else thinks???? She literally has to try and be the polar opposite to what is deemed ā€œmainstreamā€ and ā€œpopularā€ sheā€™s such a boring ducking arse hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
View attachment 119815
iknow everyone is entitled to an opinion but, I AM SO SICK OF HER! Why is she always always always trying to be different what everyone else thinks???? She literally has to try and be the polar opposite to what is deemed ā€œmainstreamā€ and ā€œpopularā€ sheā€™s such a boring ducking arse hole.
funny because tit tonnes of people donā€™t like Ricky gervais. Heā€™s very marmite I think you either like him or you donā€™t so sheā€™s hardly a ā€œfake Britā€ saying she doesnā€™t find him funny?? What an absolute tool. I think itā€™s really about feeling left out. She gets angry when people are talking about things she either hasnā€™t seen or doesnā€™t understand. She doesnā€™t like it if people are bonding over stuff sheā€™s not involved in. She has to be the centre of everything.

Reactions: 30
funny because tit tonnes of people donā€™t like Ricky gervais. Heā€™s very marmite I think you either like him or you donā€™t so sheā€™s hardly a ā€œfake Britā€ saying she doesnā€™t find him funny?? What an absolute tool. I think itā€™s really about feeling left out. She gets angry when people are talking about things she either hasnā€™t seen or doesnā€™t understand. She doesnā€™t like it if people are bonding over stuff sheā€™s not involved in. She has to be the centre of everything.
You have completely hit the nail right on the head! I have noticed that on so many different things she decides to input her unwanted tit ā€œopinionā€
On. She always has to go the way she thinks will arouse a reaction. Sheā€™s a pathetic loser. I honestly canā€™t stand her. Itā€™s like a car crash though I canā€™t look away I still follow her even though she makes me wanna impale myself on a spike. Itā€™s morbid curiosity šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
She had said before she has Lipadema, which means you cannot actually lose weight on your own no matter what you do. This is a medical condition, you can tell by watching her video and she shows her top half being slim and her bottom carrying the weight
I call bullshit in Lipadema. How many illnesses has she claimed to have? When the evidence seems sheā€™s making it up for attention or an excuse to not do something.

2- the witch said in that video that she just wasnā€™t able to keep up with the nutritionist diet . That right there is all you need to know. She doesnā€™t know how to eat properly. Yeah of course you WONT BE ABLE TO LOSE WEIGHT when you canā€™t stop shaving tit into it. She doesnā€™t have Lipadema, she has lazy.

That there should have also been where Jane stepped in to her parental role and told gabby until she can stop the action of moving her hand up to her mouth constantly she canā€™t the surgery.

Reactions: 19
I just saw her instagram rant about the 'mean teacher' at college - and her saying that anyone can be in theatre, doesn't matter about your size etc. Gabby - you are right - but do it then? Take some of the ownership back over your own passion, get some therapy, begin to heal from the damage that was done when you were 17, and join a local musical theatre group near you. It's not west end or nothing, there are plenty of other opportunities to get on stage. It's always annoyed me when she's been like 'my dream is to be on the west end' but does nothing about it.

Reactions: 19
So I just had a thought, a poster above mentioned her eyes. Didn't she say she was on really strong pain for the gallstones/kidney/whatever the issue is? Could be a reach, but could also potentially explain the erratic behavior. I believe she said she's only allowed to have 2 a day, but if whatever they are are legitimate pain and not just say tylenol/ibuprofen or whatever, she could definitely be taking more.

Not saying one way or the other if she is...but probably plausible.
I have a very fuzzy memory of this so someone else would need to drop in with more information. But..

Didnā€™t she say once, or elude to the fact that she enjoyed the healing time after surgery because of the meds she is given and how they make her feel?

On a side note, I watched her latest vlog, firstly, thank god that tit is free. It was so miserable. I was thankful it was over, that tit was not cheery or make me feel good. I felt good that I live my life and not hers.

Anyway, being that her life is so boring I did wonder if she abuses anything to give her sooooomething to do during the day. Whether itā€™s pills, alcohol, weed? I donā€™t know. Kind of like the stereotypical middle class stay at home, wine mum Karen type.

Reactions: 8
I just saw her instagram rant about the 'mean teacher' at college - and her saying that anyone can be in theatre, doesn't matter about your size etc. Gabby - you are right - but do it then? Take some of the ownership back over your own passion, get some therapy, begin to heal from the damage that was done when you were 17, and join a local musical theatre group near you. It's not west end or nothing, there are plenty of other opportunities to get on stage. It's always annoyed me when she's been like 'my dream is to be on the west end' but does nothing about it.
This is exactly it! Yes, of course that teacher was wrong but whatā€™s the point in saying you want to go and see them and give them the finger. Why? You havenā€™t proved them wrong because you literally sit on your bum all day in your pjs.

Reactions: 18
This is exactly it! Yes, of course that teacher was wrong but whatā€™s the point in saying you want to go and see them and give them the finger. Why? You havenā€™t proved them wrong because you literally sit on your bum all day in your pjs.
Yes exactly, how has she proved her wrong when she's never done anything with musical theatre since leaving college? She got lucky that Zoe noticed her so she can make money off YouTube/doing nothing, it wasn't because of her singing talents.

Reactions: 16
Is this likely real though? About 2 years ago she was going to the gym and working out, she did lose weight. Around the time she had silver hair - the same, she lost weight. She says she has conditions she hasn't, I find it all hard to believe. If you sit at home all day and eat bacon, pizza and sugar filled coffee (the new craze), you're never going to lose weight. When she actually works out and watches her food, she has.
In a nutshell you have to burn more calories than you consume (calorie deficit diet) to lose some weight. Sheā€™s not moving her body at all, so wonā€™t naturally burn more calories let alone working out to lose weight. Sheā€™s able to lose weight but why keep putting it back on to get surgery and be unhappy? I donā€™t get her. At all.

Shepherdā€™s pie and Kit Kats... I think Joey from Friends would love that, he did eat Rachelā€™s shepherdā€™s pie slash trifle :ROFLMAO:
I had really hoped it was reading that part of the thread wrong and it wasnā€™t real šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ how vile

Reactions: 5
oh my days, I donā€™t know anything about theatre but why does she act like she was big and ugly like King Kong and had to be hidden behind the curtains to sing because no one could bear to look at her? all the damn time she tells us this sob story.

guess what, Gobshite? youā€™re not even in the industry, so whatā€™s with the humble brag? youā€™re barely a Youtuber and you do nothing with your life. yeah, Iā€™m sure Andrew Lloyd Webber is quivering with regret.
This REALLY made me laugh. King king behind the curtain šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.