Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I find it funny that she has mentioned in the past about the “girls” that bullied her in school, and how if only they could see her now that sort of thing 😂 if I was the one who bullied her in school I would still think she was a loser! Does she seriously think she has won? She spends all of her life with her cat and his piles of shit watching pre teen tv shows eating re heated slop for days. Yeah she’s really living the dream you guuuuuyz! I think I’ve posted about 5 times today but I honestly don’t care. She’s really got under my skin with her mard arse story this morning. She needs to get off the internet and live her life and seek professional help! But of course she won’t be told that because gobby knows best!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

slothella22

Okay just to clear a few things up. I live a couple of streets away from Gabriella. 1, She is allowed to leave the house for food shopping and for one form of exercise/walking a day. 2, She lives opposite some bins which would take her approximately five minutes to walk to from her house. In Brighton we have big bins on the street that get emptied most days of the week. So if this one was full she could have walked to another road close by to put her cat litter bin bags in. 3, She lives a 10-15 minute walk to the beach. 4, There is a park around 10-15 walk from her house in the other direction of her flat. 5, She lives about 10-15 minutes away from lots of shops if she needs foods/other supplies.

All her excuses are pathetic! :rolleyes:

hrh89

VIP Member
apparently she’s going to learn to drive again but in an automatic. Funny I thought she couldn’t drive because of eyesight?? Hmm. Why not just be honest and say you found manual stressful. Nothing to be ashamed of tonnes of people drive automatic.

• Haha

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Her attention seeking behaviour is getting worse I swear. If all this whining about people not checking in with her IS about her family then she has a damn cheek because Jane goes above and beyond for her ADULT daughter. She’s bitter because Jane won’t drop everything to come down to feed her grapes and fan her with a palm leaf, if she has any sense she’ll stay put because she’ll for sure get stopped driving all that way.

Guess what Gabz, I’m on my own. I’ve not seen my daughter since the 22nd March as her dad has a garden and an Xbox and we thought she’d have more things to do there as I live in a flat. I’ve also been in hospital as I have pneumonia. Not one time have I had a pity party on social media bemoaning my life right now And my MH is affected a lot by this.

GET SOME THERAPY GABRIELLA!

• Sad

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Was she actually bullied by her teacher though? As a teacher you hear so many teenagers saying that they don’t like a certain teacher because they ‘bully’ them, but when you ask them to explain what they mean, they’ve either just given constructive criticism or called them out on shitty behaviour.

When I was in sixth from I was frequently skipping lessons, drinking and showing up hungover when I did bother to attend, but still thought I could apply for university. My English teacher sat me down at the time and basically said I wasn’t going to get into uni with my current grades and attitude, and I either needed to think of a different plan, or if I wanted to go to uni I needed to get my act together. She supported me, I got it together and now I teach alongside her. But I could have easily said that she bullied me because she said I wouldn’t get into uni.

Elle34nine

Sitting watching her whine on her stories, whilst I am sat on dialysis is making me rage. That girl WANTS to be ill.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

callmegracie

VIP Member
Tell me this isn't true 😂 did she actually say this. Imagine saving up buying your dream flat to walk out your door and bump into gabbie. To hear her huffing and puffing at 3 in the morning. Crying at 8. Blender at 10. Ham in her 2 hour bath at 12 😂 you would die 🤣
i'm just concerned about how you would hear the ham in the bath :LOL:

• Haha

Wickedtown

VIP Member
“I feel uncomfortable updating you on my health” then don’t? There’s nobody forcing her to overshare online, it’s only her constant need for attention and sympathy. Most likely she’s posting this so Jane sees it and she can justify traveling back to ‘Sheffield’ sometime this week. You could practically hear the undisguised glee in her voice when she was talking about having to have an mri and ct scan and being “forced” to go to a and e, there’s something sadly wrong with this girl

anon1997

The CHEEK of her (an influencer) to post this to her thousands of followers while NHS/key workers are out working 12 hour shifts fighting on the front line, while she sits in expensive flat with NO responsibilities, never worked a DAY in her life, yet makes triple their wages. This girl is fucking insufferable. Get a GRIP you dramatic, insensitive, unbareable nobody. Also, it’s spring- not summer you absolute utter FUD.

Attachments

On the plus side I think this is the longest time she’s gone without another coat of F&B on the walls of her flat.

• Haha

yellowmango

Also in that video she posted there aren't that many people and they look like they're 2m apart? I've never seen anything more pathetic. 'Put a finger down if you had a panic attack because people were too close to me in the supermarket and now you think you have Coronavirus.' Once again making it about HER when nothing bad even happened!!

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
Actually screaming that she just advised someone to report her neighbour to the landlord because the kids are making noise. What the actual hell. I thought she was desperate for a child of her own? She bleets about it enough. But oh no precious 'Silver' would never

• Haha
  • Wow

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
I can’t believe how much brain space she still gives to school / college - must be coming up 10 years ago for her? I had some shitty experiences back then too, who doesn’t? But to remember it in such detail and still be upset by it suggests you’ve failed to mature since then, not to mention have apparently not had any experiences of greater concern so very little going on in your life. It’s amazing how much stock she puts by people in her past for ruining her present life.

Reactions: 35
Can’t wait for her to realise that that’s not going to cool her whole apartment. Just one room at a time. And her lounge/dining room will probably be too big for it to cool it significantly anyway. And she’ll have to lug it room to room and sort the hose out every time. I’m excited

• Haha

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
I see her pain has magically disappeared now that she has to carry a 30kg air conditioning unit up 3 flights of stairs...

• Haha

Vickisuder

I got blocked when she was going on and on about how much she loved how cold it was - I said I feel sorry for the homeless when it’s this cold and that I gave the man outside our work a greggs sausage bap and a coffee 🤷🏻‍♀️
And there was me thinking I had done something good

• Wow
Reactions: 34

Moonandstars

If she comes out with “I have Coronavirus” in a weeks time I will be so fucking angry. I am a key worker and tested positive last week and it has been hell. Not been out of bed. She’d probably be down to a&e within minutes.
Can not believe she’s also miraculously recovered from her gallstones and is now doing HIIT exercises? She’s bloody mental.

• Sad
Reactions: 34