Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadawayo

You have GOT to be kidding me. I mean, we all do weird shit (pun not intended) at times. Sometimes we don’t wash our hair as much as we should, or we don’t quite make the toilet but I genuinely couldn’t imagine sharing with almost one million people that I shit in a box. It seems to me that she tries so hard to be relatable and edgy that she doesn’t realise she’s making herself entirely unlikable because she tries so hard to be ‘not like the other girls’

gabs love, we all get depressed and do weird stuff but please for the love of god don’t shit in a box and post about it on the internet or publicise the fact you’ve left cat shit to pile up. You’re a grown woman, just stop 😅 and she would get far more brand deals if she treated her content as a job / put more effort in vs her sloppy, repetitive inside content
Where can I find this video where she told us about shitting in a box?? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Lovethedramaaa

everyone in the comments is like OMG JANE IS GOALS, COOKING WITH JANE EVERY WEEK PLS, HIGHLIGHT OF THE VLOG!!! ...christ. all she did was fiddle with dough and bunged it in the oven. the pita bread didn’t look nice at all, very plain. no seasoning???
I haven’t watched her videos in years as she infuriates me - has Jane come to her flat during lock down?

unknowngal1234

She only seems to talk to Arabella when it’s an indirect jab at Becca Rose. Because she’s that girl.
I think Arabella is 100% right here - Gabby needs to realise this pandemic isn’t here to test who your real friends are. It’s life or death!!
We will all be dealing with it differently and for it to be used as a test to see how well we’ve kept in contact with people that is just ridiculous.
Sometimes I can’t help but wonder how different she would be if she had a partner. If she had someone she could rely on and trust. She’s just so bitter!!
I could not imagine someone as classy, lovely and wonderful as Arabella being friends with Gabby. I really could not.

Rainbow sprinkles

This, after the last few tweets being about wanting to eat cake, chocolate and eating 3x as much as usual, she must be one of those magical people who can eat like a pig when in pain I guess :unsure:

She sits like a potato on the sofa all the time when she's well. She's no proof she has gallstones has she?

A little bit creeped out by her lately tbh, she's just so peculiar 😂 I'd hate to meet her. I'd run.

View attachment 115332
When was she diagnosed?

Moe

VIP Member
Gabbie’s local Coop is also mine. She mentions in her story that there was no security which is a complete lie as there is a big burley security guard on the door. Also it’s currently using a one in one out system. I go there every few days and yes there are a few people in the shop but it’s not completely packed.

It infuriates me how Gabby says that she’s upset about how others being so close could kill the elderly people in the shop. Younger people can have significant health problems or could be partially sighted so can’t social distance properly. She needs to think before she’s quick to judge everyone as the same!
Is it the one in Church Road?