Gabriella Lindley #68 sew much pain, help me Jane, faking birthday cards but can't spell her own name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes her unattractive is not that she often looks like an unwashed slob, it's her truly ugly personality. If you're rotten on the inside, it really does show on the outside.

Reactions: 42
So I went through and added up the items in the video not including the paint, the rug, or the bed frame. It's more than 500 unless I accidentally added something wrong but I don't think I did. It's a possibility but I don't think so, even if I did, I think she's still over 500. The paint said it was gifted, her link to the rug doesn't take you directly to the one she showed and I didn't feel like searching. Bed frame I didn't count since that was already there. But I think like the Ikea drawers were 249 pounds alone.

I got 542.68.

So not under 500. I don't watch these kinds of videos much but I like when the person lists the price of everything instead of you having to click on each individual link.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Who is watching her videos for inspiration that has a spare £500 to decorate one room at the moment? Silly cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Makes me die that the picture she’s posted on Instagram she has referred to the original room as drab… drab as a rule means dull! May not to be to everyone taste but I’m not sure I would describe bright pink as dull. Not to mention she’s the one who painted it that colour back in 2018! I’ve just had a look the video wasn’t sponsored but the picture of pink paint she posted was, by Valspar! This girl 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I love how she said she’s never loved the room before but she was the one who decorated it the first time round as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
It's also irony or maybe hypocrisy that she chose a grey color when everything I've heard her say about grey is she doesn't like it and hates when people decorate their houses that color.

Reactions: 19
My MIL is like Gabbie, constantly redecorating or moving house. Difference is, she’s just hit 60, retired and is having a crisis of what to do with herself and her feeling closer to old age.

How the duck can Gabby not see she is quite literally living the life of an older woman? Except they’ve actually lived and done things with their lives, usually doing things now out of necessity. Gabby CHOOSES this 💀

Imagine looking back on your life and this being what you see.

Reactions: 12
Maybe that company should stop by her house and pick up all the leftover paint from all the other times.
She says she tries to be more sustainable when painting, how about not doing it every two months? Problem sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She realises the state of the economy and the money struggles people are having right now, yeah?? Jesus, she blatantly bleeping doesn’t!

£500 to *extremely* makeover a dinky single bedroom? Get the duck out 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 33
She's somehow spent more on painting a room than I just did converting my office to a nursery

Reactions: 18
What makes her unattractive is not that she often looks like an unwashed slob, it's her truly ugly personality. If you're rotten on the inside, it really does show on the outside.
Most accurate statement to describe this vile person.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.