Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Know for a fact with my own experience of UTI’s that you should never drink coffee when you have one because it dehydrates you, if she was ill she would be sticking to water only to keep as hydrated as possible and flush out the infection. She’s full of tit
Same, I get like 6 a year and the last thing I want is coffee because it makes it ten times worse, I won’t drink any caffeine until it’s gone. Even if she has a kidney infection again, coffee definitely won’t help. She’s making it up!

Reactions: 8
Same, I get like 6 a year and the last thing I want is coffee because it makes it ten times worse, I won’t drink any caffeine until it’s gone. Even if she has a kidney infection again, coffee definitely won’t help. She’s making it up!
How can she even be making one. When I’ve had an uti I can barely stand up and I’ll be drinking cranberry juice and drinking medicine. Did this girl not get enough attention as a kid or maybe too much

Reactions: 18
She may not even have gone to A&E, she could have posted old photos of a cannula

Reactions: 15
She said in the live that she has to get permission to have another pet. She has to get permission for everything. What was the point in buying again?

Reactions: 20
She said in the live that she has to get permission to have another pet. She has to get permission for everything. What was the point in buying again?
She probably means from her mum to pack it off there after the insta drama when poor old nelbobs is sick/allergic/angry or whatever the made up problems were.

Reactions: 7
How can she even be making one. When I’ve had an uti I can barely stand up and I’ll be drinking cranberry juice and drinking medicine. Did this girl not get enough attention as a kid or maybe too much
I’ve been sat on the edge of my bed rocking back and forth, going insane with the pain and downing glass after glass of water. My friend also had a Proper kidney infection and was literally weeing blood and passed out.

there is nothing wrong with gabby if she’s applying makeup, posting stories and taking selfies while drinking coffee!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So why the duck did she buy a top floor flat in the south of England? She could have easily got a nicer house nearer her mum and installed air con and had temperatures that are on average much cooler
Or else she’ll have nothing to complain about

Reactions: 9
So why the duck did she buy a top floor flat in the south of England? She could have easily got a nicer house nearer her mum and installed air con and had temperatures that are on average much cooler
Because she wanted to be where all the big youtubers and influencers hang out.

• Haha
Why buy a top floor flat then? Honestly she is thick af. If you really hate the heat that much to the point where it makes you miserable why on Earth buy that flat? Insufferable

Reactions: 16
Because she wanted to be where all the big youtubers and influencers hang out.
She blew that with Zoe years ago. She cannot keep a friendship as she can't keep her gob shut when she needs to. Constantly rude and she's also a mean girl with a bad reputation online. Fair enough these 'influencers' 🤢 are subject for controversy and they all seem to duck up regularly, gob has a horrific reputation for how she treats people and for other big channels that could be damaging.

Wait a second, I thought she couldn’t open her windows? I mean I know she can but she always said she couldn’t!
Why does no one else see through her lies?!

Reactions: 20
The amount of antibiotics she takes she’s going to become resistance to them, which means when she is actually sick in the future they won’t have any effect.
People don't become resistant to antibiotics. Bacteria do. lol

Reactions: 7
You can give different IV antibiotics at the same time and one after the other. Some are even safe to mix together and give as one infusion. I've done it many times for my patients. And no, she doesn't have sepsis, she'd be very poorly in hospital if she did. She likely just has raised infection markers in her blood which anyone would have with an infection. Always gotta make it sound worse than it actually is hey Gabby?!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.