Gabriella Lindley #6 Social isolation, paint inhalation, check out my room transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think shes in brighton, wouldn't surprise me if we see her mums mug before much longer.

Reactions: 2
She’s on Instagram live. Happy as Larry.

With .... HER WINDOWS OPEN!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Putting myself through her Instagram live, will keep you updated if anything interesting happens

Edit: she doesn’t see the point in learning to drive because she can get the train everywhere 🤣 your mum drives you everywhere you silly witch

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Putting myself through her Instagram live, will keep you updated if anything interesting happens

Edit: she doesn’t see the point in learning to drive because she can get the train everywhere 🤣 your mum drives you everywhere you silly witch
20200408_212453.jpg

Reactions: 4
lol when did she even last get the train I'm sure it's been over a year
I think she got the train from Sheffield to Brighton with Nellie just before Christmas when she left her family home in a huff (I think she had an argument with her dad or something) and obviously no one would drive her back

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had the surgery 7ish years ago and my life has completely changed for the better. I can eat most things, not in pain and can actually talk properly. I got permanent left sided facial paralysis from the op and a couple of others things but wouldn't change it for the world. Hope you get sorted and your jaw doesnt trouble you too much.
Thank you~! - and I"m glad things worked out for you :)

also only in December was she complaining that she couldn’t get home cause she can’t take Nellie on the train....so there is a reason for her to learn to drive

shock, Gobby contradicting herself again. She def went quiet in the hope that people would assume she was in hospital. Infection travelled to her blood 😂😂😂 she is honestly insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well. Unlike her, when I'm sick I:

A. Don't wear make up.
B. Don't take selfies.
C. Don't enjoy it.

Horrifying behaviour.

TWO lots of antibiotics? Really...?

I could be wrong, but from Google:

Myth: Administering two antibiotics at the same time in different I.V. lines is okay.
Truth: Antibiotics should be given one at a time. Giving two or more at the same time can overload the kidneys and cause renal failure, especially with high doses of strong antibiotics, such as metronidazole and vancomycin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She's taking the piss now, if you're fine after a day you are not sick enough to have gone to A&E Gabby

Reactions: 32
She could well have had 2 sets of antibiotics but deffo not running at the same time! My guess is she had no IV antibiotics and got sent home with oral antibiotics and they gave her an IV antiemetic for her sickness

Reactions: 14
She could well have had 2 sets of antibiotics but deffo not running at the same time! My guess is she had no IV antibiotics and got sent home with oral antibiotics and they gave her an IV antiemetic for her sickness
Ahh makes more sense!

Drinking coffee after this is a terrible idea. I don't believe a word she says tbh.
Know for a fact with my own experience of UTI’s that you should never drink coffee when you have one because it dehydrates you, if she was ill she would be sticking to water only to keep as hydrated as possible and flush out the infection. She’s full of tit

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.