Gabriella Lindley #58 album: done hair: in a bun friends: still none

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guys I can’t make it to the court case I’ve got an emergency cricket match, hope you understand x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Very amused by Gabs introducing us to the wonders of marked down Christmas chocolate after Christmas.
Can’t wait for her to tell us eggs are discounted after Easter Sunday in a few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Still want to go as the single solitary sad tear...but only if I don't have to run down her face! xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Doesn’t mean because they are reduced to 75p, that you had to buy it. And I bet she bought more than one.

Came on just to say this lol
The fact she thinks we’re stupid , it’s clearly not a #AD she’s actually bought these to tag coop so they might give her freebies in future
It’s clear as day

Reactions: 14
Ngl if Nellie could akchewlly mewve I bet he'd not only have a tattle account but also a twitter one, he'd be the one making faceless accounts liking troll comments and getting blocked by Gabby each and every time, then laugh at her while she throws a tantrum over facetime to Jane to come down to Brighton right this minute!!
If you couldn't tell, my son was just watching Horrid Henry and I was inspired by Fluffy the cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone explain the court case thing to me? In my laughter and excitement I jumped on the bandwagon (Bistew gravy!) but I don’t actually remember/know the reference 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone explain the court case thing to me? In my laughter and excitement I jumped on the bandwagon (Bistew gravy!) but I don’t actually remember/know the reference 🙈
Gabby said she had a lawyer and would take all her trolls to court with her pages and pages of screenshots.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
yasmin johal just made a great post on her instagram story if anyone follows her. not sure if it was directed entirely to gabby or a few people but it applies MASSIVELY to her. vaguely talking about the subject rather than outing polly so people who don’t want to support racists/every other awful thing she has said is essential!! dancing around the topic is honestly bleeping pointless and such a weird way to get involved w the drama and virtue signal that u ‘don’t agree w racists’ without actually rocking the boat.

Reactions: 34
Gabby said she had a lawyer and would take all her trolls to court with her pages and pages of screenshots.
Of course! I’d not seen it directly but I remember you guys talking about it on previous threads.

I’m excited to get my Bistew on!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate to stick up for Gooble Gobble, but if you use the filter she used (Just Baby by Dr [something, can't remember]) on Instagram, it'll give you those lips, fat cheeks and a little chin. I know this because I am neither blessed of lip nor surgically enhanced, and yet with this filter I have the same lips.

However, we also know that with no filter, she's fucked her lips and cheeks and looks like a bao bun with features now. It's just not *quite* as bad as the filter.
Can attest to this I just tried it and it gives you the weirdest lips? It also gave me that classic influencer orange/dirty look fake tan look which was horrific 😂

Reactions: 2
We need a nellies predicament of him trying to escape in the postal sacks then getting wedged because he’s so chonky poor little sod 😅😭💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ngl if Nellie could akchewlly mewve I bet he'd not only have a tattle account but also a twitter one, he'd be the one making faceless accounts liking troll comments and getting blocked by Gabby each and every time, then laugh at her while she throws a tantrum over facetime to Jane to come down to Brighton right this minute!!
If you couldn't tell, my son was just watching Horrid Henry and I was inspired by Fluffy the cat.

How I envisage nellbobs holding the fort at JM, when in fact he’s on here & twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker but first time poster. Can we just wait a sec and talk about how absolutely bleeping enormous her poor cat is? I mean seriously. She needs reporting for neglect bcos look at it!!! I swear every time she shows Nelly he just gets bigger and bigger

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.