Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Excuse me: Reborn!

Hello, fellow scummy hatErZ... i'm back! 🤣

I've gone on a long internet hiatus, mostly for my health, and have had to delete my other account before I did because I just couldn't stop being here because of the laughs 😄 Now i'm healthier than ever, back to work, and ready to trade bants with you hilarious bunch once again and so i've made a new account! I've yet to read all the previous threads I missed (so many!), but judging from scanning through this last thread, i've seen that our dear Gabbie Roze is nothing but consistent with her life. It's like nothing has changed, but she's as hilarious as ever? She must be doing a big bit of satire! 😅

I see that everyone's been reclaiming their court costumes, once again! Don't forget that you're free to wear any of my past designs on the Court Couture ✨ fAshuhn cOHLLecshUn ✨ as long as you lot pair it with some Primark Vans.

I, for one, am solid on my choice to go as #VelvetshadowbOob as i've hastily illustrated below:
20220108_112838.jpg

Where i:
1. Scrape my hair back in a tight high bun
2. Keep my eyes shut as a tribute to Margot
3. Wear red pasties to scare gabby
4. Keep my arms raised and always be in front of a light source to project the shadowbOob
5. Wear a mask becOs i'm not a twatman

Also, to further eliminate all doubts of me being an imposter (lol), here are some of the designs that never made it for Court Couture 2020: The Versatility of Margot (the 2nd batch basically)
20220108_113010.jpg

20220108_113017.jpg

Well... better late than never, so Happy New Year to all you witty people 😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 101

lira

VIP Member
POV: Gabby pressed up against your car window because she can see you bought a pack of ham in your weekly shop
20220106_101406.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 94

HotTea

Sorry guys I can’t make it to the court case I’ve got an emergency cricket match, hope you understand x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I find the answers to some of these asks a bit creepy to be honest? Like she is lying so much and she seems so convinced by it that it's unsettling? What does she even mean she doesn't have a lunch break, she is literally always showing herself sitting on the sofa eating and watching TV. Most of her day seems like a lunch break. Does she forget that she shows us these things or what?

Reactions: 89

jackolantern

VIP Member
I legit don’t feel sorry for Jane at all, she raised the gobblebeast and is still fuelling her behaviour as an adult.

Reap what you sew mummy jewniper x

• Haha
Reactions: 84

Wickedtown

VIP Member
9F8E9C51-5FA4-4B2D-8D38-9806B64D533B.jpeg
She's the most boring fucking person on earth like what the hell 😭 eating a packet of crisps and having to document it on not one but two social media platforms

• Haha
Reactions: 83

SwimmingPigs

Chatty Member
Imagine Gobblebeast as your landlady?! She’d be like “yew live in my property sew that makes us best friends!” and as she hands the keys over there would be a “BFF” key ring on them. She’d leave a pack of ham and a jar of bisto out as a housewarming gift, along with a shit card from Jewniper Mewn. And then if you ever informed her the toilet had stopped working, she would turn up with an empty Amazon box for you to shit in.
Don't look through the peephewl at 2am...
gabby.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
‘I think it’s been a lot easier for introverts’ sorry, excuse me, as someone who is massively introverted/hates peopling/can’t spend long around people…don’t bloody lump us in with you! Introverts still have families and friends, we are not the same here Gabby. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Doc

VIP Member
I want to go to court as Gobbley’s fertility. Because then, I’ll be looking good.

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Catherinez

D671CCFA-5133-45C7-80E3-2321156B2610.png

Oh my fucking god, fuck off you absolute fun sponge, no wonder your only friends are your mum and the polar bear you are calling a cat because I know I couldn’t bear to be around someone so draining. Why can’t see just say she loves the gloomy evenings and leave it at that without having to add another negative aspect to it

• Haha
Reactions: 74

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Never gonna leave the house,
Never gonna learn to drive,
Never gonna do any-thing, without Jaaaaane

Never gonna get a job,
Always gonna beeeeeeee a snob,
Never gonna live a daaaaay, that’s not mundane

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Juststopit

VIP Member
I hate to think of racism and bigotry as merely "drama", but I have to admit I'm watching the influencer world implode a bit like...
DfhIBNYX0AMUv1H.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Hewcus_Pewcus

I know it isn't recent but it always gives me a laugh watching it 😂
Here is a little interlude to all the influencer scandal:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72