Gabriella Lindley #58 album: done hair: in a bun friends: still none

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes on and on about having depression yet it seems like she doesn’t even know that socializing is one of the best thing you can do when you have depression (and honestly if she has seen a therapist like she claims to it’s probably one of the first thing they told her). I think I’m not the only one whose mental health only got worse the longer we were in lockdown/had curfews, it only started getting better when rules were being lifted and we could see people more often again - and I’m a huuuuge introvert. You could totally have a safe NYE party with a small group of people if everyone made sure to test negative beforehand 😂 Like someone else said, the only time I had covid was when I stayed indoors most of the time (granted, it’s because one of the people I live with can’t work from home but seeing how her mother keeps traveling all the time, it’s kinda the same scenario). But if she wants to keep being miserable, it’s her problem 🤷🏻‍♀️
Anyway, first rant of the year over 😂
If she did indeed see that therapist that she said was sew sew mean, I am convinced they told her she needed to change a lot of the things she does and that a lot of her problems were of her own making and that Gabby hated that.

Reactions: 15
I scrolled back through gabby’s Twitter a while ago and it doesn’t go back that far like 2019, maybe 2018. She definitely had a mass delete of tweets at some point.
I remember her going on private and when she put her profile back to public she pretty much only had 50 tweets left. I've really been on the Gabby threads for way too long 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I find the answers to some of these asks a bit creepy to be honest? Like she is lying so much and she seems so convinced by it that it's unsettling? What does she even mean she doesn't have a lunch break, she is literally always showing herself sitting on the sofa eating and watching TV. Most of her day seems like a lunch break. Does she forget that she shows us these things or what?

Reactions: 89
"I'm going into the new year with a list of plans and goals" - all these hopes and dreams that never materialise, change the record, Gabbie!

I know that this Q&A bullshit is usually for our benefit - well she wants to prove her 30+ haters wrong - but this girl genuinely sounds like a child with her ever changing career goals. Over the course of one evening she mentioned:
1. Releasing dream products with Jewniper Mewn
2. Finishing her mewsical theatre album
3. Renovating properties and being a landlady 🤣🤣🤣🤣
4. Ewechewber and brand new 'home direction'

Now I'm not saying that she can't have her fingers in multiple [pork] pies, but her mental health would do so much better if she just chose one of the above and attempted to do it well. At the moment, she is just giving off "when I grow up, I want to be..." vibes and at nearly 30, it's embarrassing.

Also, can you imagine Gab as a landlady?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! 🥳
Awww, so she’s made another of list of things she wants to do this year, so that she can have “sad vibes” next New Year’s Eve when they never happened 🥱 😴

Reactions: 8
here i fixed it for her:

✨gobble's ny resolutions✨

1. buy a ✨sewfa✨
2. have more ✨lasagna baths✨
3. get a ✨ham sponsorship✨
4. invent a new ✨disease✨
5. get a ✨friend✨ (aside from jane & bev)

• Haha
Reactions: 48
here i fixed it for her:

✨gobble's ny resolutions✨

1. buy a ✨sewfa✨
2. have more ✨lasagna baths✨
3. get a ✨ham sponsorship✨
4. invent a new ✨disease✨
5. get a ✨friend✨ (aside from jane & bev)
You could just have the first one for all 5 and it would still work 😜🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There's a lot of scandal on the Elle Darby thread as some incriminating racist and homophobic tweets coming to light.
Made me wonder, has anyone scoured the depths of Gabby's Twitter?
Isn't her father a convinced felon in America for some ghastly pyramid scheme which robbed thousands of workers of their pensions?

Apple <---->Tree

Shocked she isn't friends with Gabby tbh.

Reactions: 5
Her problem is she’s just so incredibly bitter. Of everything. How other people look. Happy or at least functioning families. People with friends. A partner. So it seethes out of her and she becomes jealous and acts in the ways she does. Or makes out like she’s not bothered. Honestly Gobby it ain’t worth it. You’ve got one life. Don’t spend it feeling constantly sad and bitter. She’s gonna look back when she’s older and feel so sad she spent her life like this. And that’s why I’ll never be a jealous “25+ hater” because she might have more money than me, live in a great location… but she ain’t happy and she never will be.

Happy new year trolls sending lots of love to you all 💛

Oh and to lift the mood a bit: that hair is still bleeping shocking. 😂

Reactions: 29
Her brother and his gf seemed to have a nice little festive period, her family together, then his (possibly minus Gabby) followed by a nye fancy dress party with chums. This could be Gabby (with a fair bit of effort on her part) she isn't weird wanting a social life but pretends she doesn't, that is weird. Introverts like their friends and family too, she might not want to go to a rave or the festival circut, fair enough, but do something once in a while. Tattlers have mentioned amateur theatre when it opens up, singing for a rotary club or a school etc. She mentions wanting to sell her 🌠dream products 🌠 at JP Mewn, how she will have to work sew hard to make it happen, then in the same AMA states how she wants to prioritize seeing all her chums over her work.

Can't. Do. Both.

Ps - who else wonders why she has never foisted any stickers or prints onto George's gf?! Annnnd she never gives her small clay business a shout on her socials either. Mean!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Guys I’ve just caught up on a weeks worth of tattle after my festive break and it didn’t disappoint!!! I saw the golden locks of hair on her story and I knew it would be a field day here 😂

In other news, I googled how far away I lived from Thurgoland and great news I live 38 mins away 😂😂 might take a day trip🤫🤪

Also it doesn’t surprise me she is wishing people get cewvid even though she is an EMPATH! She knocks me sick. Starting the new year as she means to go on, a sheltered, horrible, negative, nasty, bitter, derange, secluded, friendless witch :)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I find the answers to some of these asks a bit creepy to be honest? Like she is lying so much and she seems so convinced by it that it's unsettling? What does she even mean she doesn't have a lunch break, she is literally always showing herself sitting on the sofa eating and watching TV. Most of her day seems like a lunch break. Does she forget that she shows us these things or what?
I agree. It gives me "holier than thou" vibes. I think she's only doing this for accountability. Like if she says it then she'll have to prove that she is doing it.

I really think Gabby should approach her online life with the mentality of "keep your plans quiet, let your successes speak" but also humbly. I cringed so hard when she started posting about the £100k increase of her apartment and bragging about how is reaffirmed her goal of becoming a property flipper (or whatever).

What she should have done is say nothing. Then when she sold it, bought a new property, flipped that and sold it and moved on to her third property she could have made a video about her experiences and lessons learned and talked about property values etc.

Bragging about what you *will* do and then never actually do it is just so embarrassing.

Reactions: 28
She shared this video.

And Gaby just because you're a LOSER with NO FRIENDS don't hate on people who do!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she is serious about trying to go for walks then that's great. Spending all that time in the flat is doing her no favours and a bit of light exercise and fresh air would do her the world of good, physically and mentally. However, we know what she's like when it comes to actually sticking to goals she sets for herself so we'll see.

Reactions: 24
Sorry, but wasn’t she raving about Mollys podcast and liking tweets about how she agreed with the introvert stuff? But the minute Molly goes somewhere, she’s bitter and passive aggressive? What ever happened to be kind?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You know what, I actually think Gobs thinks there will be an end to covid some day and the world will go back to normal and if that's the case she's literally going to be isolated forever because the flu was a pandemic once and look where we are with that year after year. I think Covid will be something we just live with now forever so she should get used to it!

• Heart
I think, arm chair here, but it's because she's trying to justify how sedentary her life is. If she says she never has this or that it justifies it in a way (to her.) I think what she has is no structure, she can get up whenever she wants (she frequently used to mention sleeping in until 12 or 2 p.m.) so of course you wouldn't have a lunch break because it's past lunch. I also think she counts a lot of mundane tasks as work when the average person would just consider it general housework. That or she fucks off until her brands deadlines and then is in a rush.

She shared this video.
View attachment 955502
And Gaby just because you're a LOSER with NO FRIENDS don't hate on people who do!
What's the video? I can't see it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.