Gabriella Lindley #58 album: done hair: in a bun friends: still none

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh so there'll be questions about her hair, her nye plans, something about (toxic) family, something about Netflix....

Reactions: 29
Who are these elusive “friends” she keeps banging on about?
Surely she doesn’t mean Hannah, Lucy & Jem, give it a rest g0bs. That ship has well & truly sailed.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I’ve been keeping track of how many q&a’s she does on Insta. We’re already up to 5 since November 19!

November 19th
December 12
December 14
December 20
December 31

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
NOBODY is that bored/isolated/interested enough to be asking lonely old Gobblebeast these boring, repetitive questions on New Years Eve. Nobody.

Reactions: 50
I’ve screen shot them if anyone is velvetblocked and wants to see, but honestly, it’s the same old made up tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sure Gobs.
10,000 steps a day is such an unrealistic target for someone who can’t have done more than 1000 on an average day for years. Opening her windows everyday would be a hard enough goal for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Hmmm, yeah, okay. 🧐🤨 Indirectly addressing Tattle as per. At least try not to make it obvious ffs 🙃
8BF3589B-D07A-4660-B420-123EC50873F9.jpeg

02F2E9F8-FB65-4D24-B7FE-C3491FD6993F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
‘I think it’s been a lot easier for introverts’ sorry, excuse me, as someone who is massively introverted/hates peopling/can’t spend long around people…don’t bloody lump us in with you! Introverts still have families and friends, we are not the same here Gabby. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Sure Gobs.
Sorry, duck off. Who's holding her hostage and making her sell crappy stickers and prints instead of her "dream" products?!

Thought she was an independent business owner who didn't answer to anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If she hates family drama so much why does she keep creating it? I used to practise family law for a while and honestly, if I had £1 for every client I had where the person in the family who used to bang on about not wanting trouble, not wanting drama etc etc etc was the one actually causing it, I would never have to work again

Attachments

Reactions: 45
Happy New Year ya bunch of haters 👑 I'm truly sad we didn't get to do our court outfit meet up, but as we all know, Gabby will never change despite her "new year new me", so I'm sure we will all receive court orders for some other petty reason on the flip side ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Let’s hope Jane has the same goal eh? Then you’re FUCKED! twit!
Nellie has definitely reached this level but the poor lump is too heavy to do anything about it. I imagine Nellie's inner voice is dripping with sarcasm and tells her to get to duck everytime she puts her awful voice on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said her skin reacts to ‘any and all creams’ but she’s flogged skincare to her audience more than once? Liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.