Gabriella Lindley #58 album: done hair: in a bun friends: still none

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, fellow scummy hatErZ... i'm back! 🤣

I've gone on a long internet hiatus, mostly for my health, and have had to delete my other account before I did because I just couldn't stop being here because of the laughs 😄 Now i'm healthier than ever, back to work, and ready to trade bants with you hilarious bunch once again and so i've made a new account! I've yet to read all the previous threads I missed (so many!), but judging from scanning through this last thread, i've seen that our dear Gabbie Roze is nothing but consistent with her life. It's like nothing has changed, but she's as hilarious as ever? She must be doing a big bit of satire! 😅

I see that everyone's been reclaiming their court costumes, once again! Don't forget that you're free to wear any of my past designs on the Court Couture ✨ fAshuhn cOHLLecshUn ✨ as long as you lot pair it with some Primark Vans.

I, for one, am solid on my choice to go as #VelvetshadowbOob as i've hastily illustrated below:
View attachment 973623
Where i:
1. Scrape my hair back in a tight high bun
2. Keep my eyes shut as a tribute to Margot
3. Wear red pasties to scare gabby
4. Keep my arms raised and always be in front of a light source to project the shadowbOob
5. Wear a mask becOs i'm not a twatman

Also, to further eliminate all doubts of me being an imposter (lol), here are some of the designs that never made it for Court Couture 2020: The Versatility of Margot (the 2nd batch basically)
View attachment 973626
View attachment 973633
Well... better late than never, so Happy New Year to all you witty people 😃
Omfg you’re back, we missed you.. you scummy troll!!! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even my 85 year old Grandma refused to use a granny trolley because in her words “Id rather die than have anyone think im that tasteless”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Hello, fellow scummy hatErZ... i'm back! 🤣

I've gone on a long internet hiatus, mostly for my health, and have had to delete my other account before I did because I just couldn't stop being here because of the laughs 😄 Now i'm healthier than ever, back to work, and ready to trade bants with you hilarious bunch once again and so i've made a new account! I've yet to read all the previous threads I missed (so many!), but judging from scanning through this last thread, i've seen that our dear Gabbie Roze is nothing but consistent with her life. It's like nothing has changed, but she's as hilarious as ever? She must be doing a big bit of satire! 😅

I see that everyone's been reclaiming their court costumes, once again! Don't forget that you're free to wear any of my past designs on the Court Couture ✨ fAshuhn cOHLLecshUn ✨ as long as you lot pair it with some Primark Vans.

I, for one, am solid on my choice to go as #VelvetshadowbOob as i've hastily illustrated below:
View attachment 973623
Where i:
1. Scrape my hair back in a tight high bun
2. Keep my eyes shut as a tribute to Margot
3. Wear red pasties to scare gabby
4. Keep my arms raised and always be in front of a light source to project the shadowbOob
5. Wear a mask becOs i'm not a twatman

Also, to further eliminate all doubts of me being an imposter (lol), here are some of the designs that never made it for Court Couture 2020: The Versatility of Margot (the 2nd batch basically)
View attachment 973626
View attachment 973633
Well... better late than never, so Happy New Year to all you witty people 😃
Us: manifests amazing people back to tattle by mentioning their disappearance
Gabby: manifests another sewfa

Sew glad to see you back ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Using a 'granny trolley' isnt normal for someone in their 20's surely? I know it's practical but she probably looks a bit special stomping about with that. Imagine seeing her in the street and being like "oh that's Gabriella who used to be friends with Zoella, look how far she's fallen".
I used it to do groceries at uni because I couldn’t afford a taxi or delivery, I don’t think they’re that bad tbh if you need to carry heavy goods a fair distance! I don’t know what she uses hers for tho

Reactions: 25
Find it hilarious that the cousin went private! Very rare that she got any mention here. Maybe she’s worried we would be digging up her old tweets to George.

surprised Jane’s isn’t private at this point 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just find it hilarious that we unearth some racist and questionable tweets from George's Twitter and Gob's instinct was to get him to private everything and remove his place of work etc from FB - she's more worried that we're going to doxx him than she is concerned about his behaviour that we're just trying to hold him accountable for.

I think she's inflated the situation in her head to this huge dramatic thing where she thinks a bunch of sew mean bewllies are gonna hunt George down and hurl abuse at him? Because she IS the drama and everything has to be the worst thing ever with her.

Doxxing has never, EVER been what we're about here. We're just calling out dickish behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Find it hilarious that the cousin went private! Very rare that she got any mention here. Maybe she’s worried we would be digging up her old tweets to George.

surprised Jane’s isn’t private at this point 🤣🤣
I imagine gobbles has probably messaged the family WhatsApp in a panic with steam coming off her hammy fingers. She’s probably twisted it by saying it’ll affect her jewnipur mewn business if they are found to have said anything wrong.

weirdly from what I can see on the cousins profile - she’s a raging lefty snowflake

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think my favourite take from this is that Munchy or Jewniper Jane deffo read this forum.

maybe even the girlfriend. If we were all in doubt before we definitely shouldn’t be now. How would they have known about geowge’s racist past catching up with him? Love to see it 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not being funny but doxxing and stalking Gabbledigook is that last thing I could be arsed to do. It’d be like doxxing and stalking Shirley at No. 21.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just find it hilarious that we unearth some racist and questionable tweets from George's Twitter and Gob's instinct was to get him to private everything and remove his place of work etc from FB - she's more worried that we're going to doxx him than she is concerned about his behaviour that we're just trying to hold him accountable for.

I think she's inflated the situation in her head to this huge dramatic thing where she thinks a bunch of sew mean bewllies are gonna hunt George down and hurl abuse at him? Because she IS the drama and everything has to be the worst thing ever with her.

Doxxing has never, EVER been what we're about here. We're just calling out dickish behaviour.
Although he’s not in the public domain like Gabby is so I don’t think going after him is in any way productive, probably crossing a Tattle line actually.

Reactions: 12
I always think when people are so swift to go private, you are just proving you have something to hide. I've always thought this with socials and stuff and people worrying about potential employers. If anyone looked at my insta all they'd find is dogs, cake and my garden. 😂 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I always think when people are so swift to go private, you are just proving you have something to hide. I've always thought this with socials and stuff and people worrying about potential employers. If anyone looked at my insta all they'd find is dogs, cake and my garden. 😂 😂 😂
She seems to be up Gobblez arse so has probably gone yes mistress I will do whatever you like mistress. Embarrassing cause she looks late 30s and is probably married with kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WHO THE HELL WOULD DOX GABBEH and family?! 🤣 not us, i'm pretty damn sure. Who has the time and interest to dox a bunch of self-loathing, rude racists who do an exemplary job of exposing themselves? 🤣 How self-centered can you be to assume that a bunch of regular people with normal jobs would want to spend extra time looking for god knows what about you? god they're hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I repeat my sentiment from the other day - bew bleeping hew
View attachment 972325
Ummmmmmm I’ve never lived in an apartment where packages are delivered to my door 😂 She acts so slighted that the delivery people don’t take pity on her sew single smol business owner self and bring her stuff up the stairs. Come on, Gobs. Royal Mail has other deliveries and scheduled pick ups to do…or doesn’t she remember when her picks ups were skipped?!

Reactions: 19
WHO THE HELL WOULD DOX GABBEH and family?! 🤣 not us, i'm pretty damn sure. Who has the time and interest to dox a bunch of self-loathing, rude racists who do an exemplary job of exposing themselves? 🤣 How self-centered can you be to assume that a bunch of regular people with normal jobs would want to spend extra time looking for god knows what about you? god they're hilarious 🤣
Like I said her cousin actually seems to be under gabbys thumb. Maybe she’s just doing it to appease her?

Reactions: 3
Like I said her cousin actually seems to be under gabbys thumb. Maybe she’s just doing it to appease her?
That's possible... or maybe in true Gabby fashion, she must have exagerrated the apparent "threat" to the rest of the family, which in turn would understandably frighten them. It can't be Gabby without laughable exagerration (i.e. her photo with the grey filter).

Reactions: 9
That's possible... or maybe in true Gabby fashion, she must have exagerrated the apparent "threat" to the rest of the family, which in turn would understandably frighten them. It can't be Gabby without laughable exagerration (i.e. her photo with the grey filter).
That’s probably true. Like I said I’ve followed the cousin for a while (no idea why but sometimes we watch the same tv shows and she’s quite funny) and she seems to be the total opposite of Gobs. She seems to get enough trolling about football (and seems quite well known in the football arena) to worry about Gobs and her trolls. I’d imagine she’s never even watched a YouTuber lol. I don’t think she will have tweeted anything bad because she seems to be very lefty. Like you said it’s probably gobs hitting up the group chat and saying she needs protecshunnnn from the scummy trolls and her cousin has gone oh tit ok. That group chat must be hilarious. “Mums broken her leg.” “WELL IVE GOT ENDEW SEW WHO CARES ITS NOT THE MUM SHEWWWW” “gosh isn’t it cold” “I LOVE THE COLD IM SEW DIFFERENT TO ALL OF YEW”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly! It’s bad enough we spend our precious time talking about her on here, without being arsed to find out where all her family members live as well. Sheesh!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What gets me is that so many 'influencers' are made an example of (quite rightly so) for outrageous and disgusting things they've previously put online. Zoe, Polly Elle Darby etc.

Yet these problematic arseholes such as Grabby, her family, Rvk Loves etc never seem to face any concequences and they fall under the radar.. People need to address these issues or it'll forever be a problem in our society. I just don't understand how they get away with it?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.