Gabriella Lindley #54 This tweet has been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the shitting hell happened with this hair cut? Lol
There should be a photo of her at the hair dressers from her area (and the surgeons from Jane's area), warning people about her, because really she gives them all a bad name šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see the daily vlogs on TikTok have stopped. Though to be fair there isnā€™t a lot of variety when you do the same thing everyday and never leave the house.

I live alone alone,work from home (not as a sewper successful biznus owner), have three cats and generally try to stay in as much as possible unless my friends want to do something or Iā€™m spending time with my niece. If I filmed my daily routine it would be dull af but then again Iā€™m not an ā€˜influencerā€™ who makes their money from social media. Sad to think of all the talented people that would kill for her social media following and could do so much more with it.

Reactions: 24
Paul Key šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I get that she will have absolutely no idea who Paul Klee was but, at the very least, you'd think she would be able to pronounce a basic 4-letter word correctly! What an idiot.
his name is actually pronounced ā€˜Clayā€™ too.

I had to resist messaging her this.

Reactions: 7
I see the daily vlogs on TikTok have stopped. Though to be fair there isnā€™t a lot of variety when you do the same thing everyday and never leave the house.

I live alone alone,work from home (not as a sewper successful biznus owner), have three cats and generally try to stay in as much as possible unless my friends want to do something or Iā€™m spending time with my niece. If I filmed my daily routine it would be dull af but then again Iā€™m not an ā€˜influencerā€™ who makes their money from social media. Sad to think of all the talented people that would kill for her social media following and could do so much more with it.
I donā€™t know how she still has a following. She does absolutely duck ALL! Sheā€™s not a nice person, sheā€™s obnoxious AF! Sheā€™s average looking at best. Her shop sells shite that everyone else is selling a better version of. She doesnā€™t follow anyone back on any of her SM platforms because she think sheā€™s better than everyone else. Sheā€™s rude, Condescending and nasty! Why do people like her?

Reactions: 36
I could be bias but using the word "iconic" to describe yourself (I realize she's referring to the costume but I disgress) just seems ick me. I have noticed that with other things for her though. Her hair is so great because she takes such good care of it,she's the best hairs caretaker ever. Or another example is when she talked about how she's such a good cook from watching whatever cooking show. Like she's just the best at everything ever. It's totally fine not to be good or great at something I just find it weird how she talks about herself.

Reactions: 30
So when people questioned why she never used the fan she said it didnā€™t work but now it has changed to ā€œit barely worksā€ but sheā€™s changing it anyway instead of just, IDK, getting the fan fixed so she can stop her moaning? Also LOL at the massive crack in her ceiling. Going to have a really hard time selling her flat when it comes to it
470946FC-8EED-4EAD-98D9-FD36AB3A672A.jpeg

273EBD64-AE6C-4D81-8B8F-68E4C3668B1F.png

D583C162-FCFD-4021-903F-09D016BC41B5.jpeg

Also what a waste of money šŸ˜µ It hangs down by 106cm according to the description so I look forward to her moaning about that in a whole 1 week šŸ‘šŸ»
EA85C5E6-BD81-49F7-9F6F-DB65B08464A4.jpeg

This is how low itā€™s supposed to be in relation to a table so itā€™s safe to assume her next ailment is a head injury šŸ¤•
448DBC61-083C-4C96-BBEA-BD81045487F4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She wonā€™t bang her head on it because she is sew sew tiny
I hope Nelly tries to jump on it and breaks it. Is that mean? I feel mean but also sheā€™s buying such ridiculous things and clearly hasnā€™t read that listing šŸ˜©

Reactions: 12
She def doesnā€™t read or reply to nice messages (ive tried to see!) she seems to just seek out ā€œhateā€ which is a very negative way to live.
Thatā€™s so true. You canā€™t see it in the screenshot but when she was diagnosed with endometriosis I actually wrote her a message, that (in germany) it takes up to 6 years to diagnose a woman with this illness and that a lot of doctors just say that the pain is normal. Iā€™ve got endometrioses myself and had a little empathy with her on that day. (Please donā€™t come for me, i probably had pms that day) When she was replying to my massage she HAD so see the other one and understand that I wasnā€™t a troll šŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m bleeping howling. My boyfriend says this is an old computer game theme song, or one similar and he cannot remember. Calling all tattle 90s babies please šŸ¤£
Well if you want to go way way back, it was the theme tune to a sitcom called Steptoe and Son in the 60ā€™s/70s. It was on repeat in the 80ā€™s when I was a kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So when people questioned why she never used the fan she said it didnā€™t work but now it has changed to ā€œit barely worksā€ but sheā€™s changing it anyway instead of just, IDK, getting the fan fixed so she can stop her moaning? Also LOL at the massive crack in her ceiling. Going to have a really hard time selling her flat when it comes to it
View attachment 835880
View attachment 835881
View attachment 835882

Also what a waste of money šŸ˜µ It hangs down by 106cm according to the description so I look forward to her moaning about that in a whole 1 week šŸ‘šŸ»
View attachment 835890

This is how low itā€™s supposed to be in relation to a table so itā€™s safe to assume her next ailment is a head injury šŸ¤•
View attachment 835896
What? In her living room? Just hanging down in the middle of her living room? What?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So weā€™ve had Apple man, then there was toilet man. Next it will be light man, to come and fit her new light.
Cue her acting all giddy & deranged when she has another human apart from Jane in her flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My favourite Gabby's stompers TikTok remains the Staying Alive one, whoever did that. I can't hear that song without thinking of her now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What in the shitting hell happened with this hair cut? Lol
Ohhh she's dragged all of her hair to the front, so the shorter bits should actually be hanging down her back and would be even in that case.

Reactions: 2
Ohhh she's dragged all of her hair to the front, so the shorter bits should actually be hanging down her back and would be even in that case.
The fact she has zero layers or body in her hair doesnā€™t help, sheā€™s basically got a straight cut all one length and it looks tit when she tries to schuzz it around like that.

Reactions: 16
My favourite Gabby's stompers TikTok remains the Staying Alive one, whoever did that. I can't hear that song without thinking of her now!

I had to do it šŸ˜‚ however the original idea was Docā€™s and it was brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
But Iā€™ve never in my life seen anyoneā€™s hair look THAT bad, no matter what they do with it, including my own, and Iā€™ve been cutting my own hair for the last 2 years šŸ¤£

It looks like when people add extensions to their hair, but only one layer šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
I can guarantee her that nobody read that iMac unboxing hashtag the way she wanted them to
18A463DF-CD18-4F18-96FA-D982DC72D8C2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.