Gabriella Lindley #5 Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the matter with her in her latest video? She seems really all over the place and upbeat 😂 like that crazy laugh about the noise her mouth made, wtf?!

Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion:
Gabriella Lindley #6: she’ll keep painting and we’ll keep hating while she’s social isolating!

Reactions: 27
Did anyone ever watch the BBC show Merlin? Gaby’s pouty face reminds me of the annoying girl that played Morgana 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is the matter with her in her latest video? She seems really all over the place and upbeat 😂 like that crazy laugh about the noise her mouth made, wtf?!
Her mouth is always making noises, it’s like her cheeks are full of food! I don’t know if that makes sense 😂 her mouth always has a squishy sound that makes me cringe!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only way this week of "self isolation" could have gone any more wrong was if she actually had Coronavirus 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Grab-riella Lindley #6: Social isolation, paint inhalation, omg guys check out my room transformation!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
She’s now got a rash on her hands. Probably scabies from not washing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've had to keep away for a few days as to be honest these influencers are pissing me right off with how the world is right now. It still revolves around them. There's a few people in my family who I'm not sure I'll ever see again due to them being vulnerable and myself in a 12 week isolation due to being heavily pregnant. I'll have my baby by the time this is over and I can see the situation getting a lot worse, but thow two extra toddlers into the mix and a husband who's a cleaner in a supermarket putting me at risk daily unable to claim sick pay. It's inevitable for us. But Gabby, I've seen the stories & The Q&As she's done recently and I find her to be more repulsive that originally thought. She has no bleeping idea and it's all a bit song and dance for her. While I get she maybe 'social distancing' she's making an absolute mockery of the situation. Jayne will go home soon so who the hell will she pass the virus on to if she got it. The survival rate for a healthy person is high and she's not bullshitting anyone with her always being ill. Most likely she would survive it. But there's so many people a day now just trying to survive and it's just disgusting to see her so happy about this.

Also - The one parent for her child. duck right off.
I'm emotionally damaged from my dad, but It didn't change the fact I wanted a good father for my kids which is exactly what my children have. Thankfully and fortunately I picked a decent one. She's really bleeping selfish actually. Does she not consider the fact she may be toxic to them? With her body image? With her multiple surgeries that's she's obviously still having? For her toxic view of the world? For always staying in? The kids would have no life and she would just consume them in this toxic bubble full of empty promises she can't keep for herself.
What if those kids grew up and wanted to know if they had a Dad? Who they came from was? What if they wanted to contact him? Would she let them? Cause I doubt it. Gabby is one of these selfish people who would hide all of that information even illegally from her kids I think.
I'm sure a lot of people on here Gabby can vouch that their father or husband's are the best father to their kids or to them. Me included. My stepdad is absolutely wonderful as is my husband to my children. My kids couldn't be without him. Sort yourself out Gobby and grow the duck up. You're not fooling anyone. Get some common sense.

Reactions: 32
Yeah, the whole emotionally damaged by Dad thing is unbelievable. Way to pass on your trauma to your child, REALLY healthy.

I was literally abused by my Dad but married to a wonderful man, because I understand one person shouldn’t ruin my chance of happiness in life.

Reactions: 32
Yeah, the whole emotionally damaged by Dad thing is unbelievable. Way to pass on your trauma to your child, REALLY healthy.

I was literally abused by my Dad but married to a wonderful man, because I understand one person shouldn’t ruin my chance of happiness in life.
Exactly. There are decent people in the world

Reactions: 8
At Uni she never leaves the house more like the cat had a nightmare instead and ran out of the window
There's no way she could have hacked uni. She relies on her mum too much and would never have made any friends.

Also, she is WAY too happy and giddy about the coronavirius and self-isolation. Probably because the rest of the world is now going to be doing the same thing as her (not out of choice) and therefore she won't look like as much of a loser for being sat indoors alone every day in her pyjamas eating bacon with her cat. It's kind of weird to be celebrating that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Gabs #6: Fumes making Nellie faint, where there’s a will there’s a wall to paint

Reactions: 17
Not gonna comment on the video but hooooorayy she’s wearing clothes that are not pyjamas!!!! Welll done Gobs, one step at a time

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.