Gabriella Lindley #5 Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that my earlier post was deleted.
Apologies to the staff members, I wasn't trying to moderate, just feeling a little sensitive lately ♥

Is she still pretending to self isolate?
I don't think I've got the patience to sit through her new video 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It actually hurts me that she has a kitchenaid (my dream to own one but I could never justify spending £500 on a mixer) and is using it to make Betty Crocker brownies... any passionate home bakers out there feel my pain? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
It actually hurts me that she has a kitchenaid (my dream to own one but I could never justify spending £500 on a mixer) and is using it to make Betty Crocker brownies... any passionate home bakers out there feel my pain? 🤣
YES this annoyed me so much! If you're home as much as she is and have the money why not make brownies from scratch it's not exactly rocket science? They're so easy to make and I don't understand why she has a bloody kitchenaid...

Reactions: 16
Yesssss!!!! It’s agonising! 😭😭😭

Reactions: 2
What on earth is she doing with her face in that tiktok video? Why are her glasses half way down her face? Why is she wearing those cheap looking jeans?

Reactions: 8
What on earth is she doing with her face in that tiktok video? Why are her glasses half way down her face? Why is she wearing those cheap looking jeans?
the top actually really suits her but would look better if she had her hair down. Agree with you about the jeans, she could do with the size up really... nice colour jeans on her though!

Reactions: 5
My issue isn’t with her body, she looks absolutely fine and I don’t see the point of picking it apart. My issue is that she is always fetishising being thin when she what she really needs to do is accept herself the way she is. She might have lost weight but will inevitably gain again as everyone fluctuates throughout their life (particularly women) and then she will be back to hating herself. Eventually her ‘high’ from weight loss will wear off and stop satisfying her.

Reactions: 13
My issue isn’t with her body, she looks absolutely fine and I don’t see the point of picking it apart. My issue is that she is always fetishising being thin when she what she really needs to do is accept herself the way she is. She might have lost weight but will inevitably gain again as everyone fluctuates throughout their life (particularly women) and then she will be back to hating herself. Eventually her ‘high’ from weight loss will wear off and stop satisfying her.
I don’t see anything wrong with her body, it’s her mental health that needs to be worked on. She does look good, but I agree that she gets a “high” from losing weight which is something I’m sure we can all relate to in some small way. She does seem to go through quite extreme mood fluctuations? Like right now she’s on an upswing, cleaning and getting dressed, putting on make up. This is just off the back of months and months of her slobbing around.

Who knows, this might just be her excitement that she can leave the house and other people aren’t around, you know how she says everyone stares at her guizzzz

Reactions: 7
I'm not even a passionate home baker and it physically hurts that she would waste a KitchenAid mixer on Betty Crocker-shite brownies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do her hand gestures when she says numbers annoy anyone else? It's like she doesn't know how much 1, 2 or 3 is unless she holds up her fingers 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also she comes across a bit manic in her latest vlogs. I have many friends who feel anxious about the current state of affairs. They might be worried about their health (or the health of relatives) or worried about their jobs/finances or worried about empty supermarket shelves. Instead Gabs is laughing, pulling stupid faces, and prancing around her flat. I wouldn't find it so bizarre but she is hardly a ray of sunshine and seems to have a low mood most of the time...

Reactions: 13
Also she comes across a bit manic in her latest vlogs. I have many friends who feel anxious about the current state of affairs. They might be worried about their health (or the health of relatives) or worried about their jobs/finances or worried about empty supermarket shelves. Instead Gabs is laughing, pulling stupid faces, and prancing around her flat. I wouldn't find it so bizarre but she is hardly a ray of sunshine and seems to have a low mood most of the time...
Thought the same. With people being forced to stay home and watch Youtube/TV to pass the time she can probably see ££££££ signs everywhere. Why she's suddenly making out like she usually goes out loads is weird af.

Reactions: 9
I think Gabbie is absolutely loving the current situation. She actually has something to vlog about. I can't believe she's uploading daily.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.