Gabriella Lindley #5 Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she would look nice in a midi or maxi skirt with a tighter little jumper. Or jeans one size bigger!

Reactions: 9
gabby is driving me insane on twitter with all the posts about 'isolation' trying to be relatable, all like 'gotten to the point in isolation where I'm doing this'

YOUR LIFE HAS NOT CHANGED ONE TINY BIT SHUT UP

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s ready not pretty. In the video I can’t stop looking at her nose and mouth so weird. And she is soooooo purposely slowing off her side to show how much weight she’s lost

Reactions: 11
No no no you must all suffer and see the WHOLE VIDEO
View attachment 98003
WTF

She’s ready not pretty. In the video I can’t stop looking at her nose and mouth so weird. And she is soooooo purposely slowing off her side to show how much weight she’s lost
Also just proves the point that your life doesn’t automatically become better and your problems disappear when you lose weight. I’d bet my savings on her having had weight loss surgery at the time of her nose op.

Reactions: 17
All that surgery to look like a brick. Fat legs and a flat arse. She'd look so much better if she did some exercise and built some muscle tone. She looks like your 55 year old aunt on a work do down wetherspoons. I just had a full body cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
WTF

Also just proves the point that your life doesn’t automatically become better and your problems disappear when you lose weight. I’d bet my savings on her having had weight loss surgery at the time of her nose op.
Me too, 150%

Reactions: 1
I was going to unfollow Gobby as she was doing my head in but that dance made me proper belly laugh 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
She wrote that “social isolation is making her bored” on here ig caption?

She literally doesn’t have any Friends and surely people notice this? Every single vlog is just her. The one time someone else featured (Lucy?) when they went for a coffee she made Lucy as the thumbnail for the video despite them clearly only meeting up for a coffee. Utterly tragic.

Really weird girl

Reactions: 12
I actually died inside watching her TikTok video 😩 what are those jeans? I’ve never seen someone or something so awkward. I can’t imagine watching that video back and thinking yep! I’m going to post it! The secondhand embarrassment is so real

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m so glad someone else said this! She defo looks like she lost weight (good on her I guess?) but her lower stomach / hips look so bulgy
But gabby isn’t known for buying flattering clothes
They are bulgy because she has lipodemia.

I dislike her but it is one of the down falls of it, I have the same.

Reactions: 5
As much as she looks like she’s lost weight, those jeans were a mistake! She looks like when you made a guy fawkes and stuffed the legs with newspaper!
Also that video is cringe! I mean I find most tik tok dancing videos cringey but that is off the charts cringe!
Getting irritated as duck about her going on about corona virus like it’s affecting her life. It really isn’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Gabby has a bitchy face anyway. She looks like a mean girl. Her attitude in her replies to people is disgusting. Her personality is vile.

Reactions: 19
They are bulgy because she has lipodemia.

I dislike her but it is one of the down falls of it, I have the same.
Just a passing thought... but I don’t know if I 100% believe she had/has this.
with her track record of lying about illnesses and her lack of responsibility for any of her actions I can’t help but think she claimed this as any easy out/ excuse for why she was so overweight.

Maybe she does truely suffer from it, but boy who cried wolf and all, I don’t trust her

I genuinely used to think she was stunning. Go back about 3 years and her face is absolutely beautiful, I loved her colouring. I don't know why I don't think she's good looking anymore... Maybe it's the lack of effort in her appearance day to day. Maybe it's just her vile personality clouding my judgement. I go through fazes of who annoys me the most, definitely her at the moment. She's like that high school mean girl, who even her popular mates have got sick of. Her inability to ever believe she is at fault, her ungratefulness, her lies. Rotten inside completely.

Reactions: 17
As much as she looks like she’s lost weight, those jeans were a mistake! She looks like when you made a guy fawkes and stuffed the legs with newspaper!
Also that video is cringe! I mean I find most tik tok dancing videos cringey but that is off the charts cringe!
Getting irritated as duck about her going on about corona virus like it’s affecting her life. It really isn’t!
Oh god I hate tiktok with a passion. It's like a paedophile's dream with young kids on there. I read an article recently saying parents should be watching what their kids put on there.
But those videos of that random ass music where they're walking casually and do this stupid tit to some dramatic music and then it'll revert back to normal, the ones that are advertising tiktok. Just why???

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.