Gabriella Lindley #48 Mirabell, Mirabell on the wall, Gabbys the biggest twot of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she could consider, for a second, how hot it is for those working long shifts with no breaks. How hot it is for homeless people with no sun protection or suitable clothing and nowhere to go, or big families crammed into one bedroom flats or those in badly ventilated prisons. How hot it is for people travelling long commutes to go on to work in places with no air con, or for those stuck in traffic with no air con in their vehicle.

Basically, shut your overinflated sweaty face and enjoy the benefits of having a fan on in your own space with so little to do that you can afford to whine, Gabby.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Boo. bleeping. Hoo. Her inability to see her privilege is astounding.
42982F1A-4E71-47BF-9644-DDAA7BE0E41A.jpeg

8D1CF1FC-1855-4F15-B20E-2A65C89FE619.jpeg
9FF14746-21B9-4AD1-A8B3-8F7773F6895F.jpeg

501D1A4D-06EC-4929-A5CD-CF0902BA5800.jpeg

Shop closing imminently
6F9FEC38-D90A-4AB0-A734-215E7BC93EDC.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Gabby is the only one experiencing the heatwave guys. Its localised to her flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Why does she describe packing orders as if putting sheets of paper into an envelope is taxing???

• Haha
Reactions: 67
You just know she hasn't opened any windows don't you :sick: is that not allowed in a listed building either? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
We’ve had staff have to go get IV drips (not a medical person sorry if that’s not the right wording lol) because of heat stroke and dehydration due to the heat behind the counter at work, we are short staffed but having to send people home because the heat is making them feel horrendous …. but thank god we don’t have it as bad as Gabby in her flat sat on her arse doing duck all. 🥺

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
All the photos she has posted of her turd bun and yet today, when it's 32° in her flat, she has her hair down! She also seems to be in heavy clothes. She doesn't help herself!

Reactions: 53
You just know she hasn't opened any windows don't you :sick: is that not allowed in a listed building either? :rolleyes:
Honestly I'm surprised she had the presence of mind to take cold showers, seeing as she looks like she never does that at the best of times

All the photos she has posted of her turd bun and yet today, when it's 32° in her flat, she has her hair down! She also seems to be in heavy clothes. She doesn't help herself!

It's probably the one thing I really feel sorry for her about, she has so many weird body hang ups she can't even sit around her flat in her pants on a hot day.

Reactions: 15
I was just scrolling through an article.about the evolution of comedy and there was a picture of Olive from dodgy 70s sitcom On The Buses. There you go Gabby, you finally got a celebrity doppelganger who actually looks like you.

images.jpeg-8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Surgery next week?! No wonder Jane has traipsed home, probably gave her 24 hours to go and relax before she’s back on 3am toast runs and filming gobs sandwiches

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The wonders some PJ shorts, a turd bun and a bralet/sports bra would do for her right now. Nobody has to see her so it wouldn’t matter what it looks like.

Reactions: 18
Right so I took a wee break from Gabby and her moaning but then her vlog was recommended and I just HAD to come back 😂
Okay firstly, she bought a tub of butter a week ago and has already had to replace it? It's only her and her mum (at the time) how did they eat a tub of butter?? In a week??
Screenshot_20210719_182430.jpg
Screenshot_20210719_182355.jpg
Screenshot_20210719_182325.jpg
Screenshot_20210719_182249.jpg
Screenshot_20210719_182228.jpg

Also, she explains that she doesn't get hundreds of orders every day and it just makes me cringe so much. Two sad little orders that came in. Also she totally beefed them orders up to look bigger. Can anyone work out how much both orders cost and what her profit was for that day?
Screenshot_20210719_184819.jpg
Screenshot_20210719_184945.jpg
Screenshot_20210719_184854.jpg
Screenshot_20210719_185025.jpg

She looks like such a gormless idiot like how hard is it to but on some nice clothes, a little mascara, some brow gel and do something (ANYTHING) with that hair and then go about your day? She literally only vlogs snippets of her week, why can't she plan her hair/makeup/outfit around that and then slob out for the rest of the week??
By no means am I saying she should wear makeup but her job is in "entertainment" (snooze feat more like) so you think she'd clean up a little for those " only 10 mins of her day" that she shares.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 30
She really needs to stop doing the turd bun with that grey top; it's classic Trunchbull.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So Connie Glynn is a YouTuber who left YouTube for a bit but has no returned. She couldn’t do YouTube because she didn’t know who she was anymore but after discovering her sexuality and who she is, she now feels like she can return back. (Explains it in video). And I was in the comments and whos there?
Does she mean she’s a lesbian or that she doesn’t know who she is on YouTube anymore?View attachment 669823View attachment 669824
Except Connie probably isn't a bleep, she probably has mates, isn't a narrcist lol. Need to watch this video how lovely for her. But gobbie.. no

I normally hateeee summer in Dublin cause I work in a hospital and they leave the bleeping heating on but I'm off until at least the end of August.

I live 10 mins from a gorgeous beach and go twice a week to swim and chill.
I go to my local park.
I lie in the garden.
Mates come out more and I see them 2 or 3 days a week for a walk or restaurant or cider in the sun

She hates summer 1100000% cause she has no one to hang out with and enjoy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Love how Gabby's reason for not having an AC fitted is that she lives in a listed building compared to most of us whose reason is that we can't afford it, especially after the year we've all been through ☺

Reactions: 33
I had to unsubscribe from Connie since she referred to herself as a celebrity..lol.

Maybe they used all the butter for the buns that Slave Jane made and Gobby’s 3am toast snacks.

Reactions: 10
I work in a glass topped building where a thermometer can easily say 38C in heat waves like this, and masks are still mandatory where I am. She actually has the audacity to complain at how hot it is and then drop in that she’s taken 4 cold showers today?

How exactly have you got a hard job/life, gabs?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Except Connie probably isn't a bleep, she probably has mates, isn't a narrcist lol. Need to watch this video how lovely for her. But gobbie.. no

I normally hateeee summer in Dublin cause I work in a hospital and they leave the bleeping heating on but I'm off until at least the end of August.

I live 10 mins from a gorgeous beach and go twice a week to swim and chill.
I go to my local park.
I lie in the garden.
Mates come out more and I see them 2 or 3 days a week for a walk or restaurant or cider in the sun

She hates summer 1100000% cause she has no one to hang out with and enjoy it.
Gabby would probably benefit from taking two years off YouTube (like Connie did) to find herself. She can still get her shop and Instagram but if she took time out to discover who she is without people watching she would probably be nicer and more confident. But she wouldn’t because she’d put the money first over her mental health and over other people (her family)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.