Gabriella Lindley #48 Mirabell, Mirabell on the wall, Gabbys the biggest twot of all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You may not have a swimming pool in your back garden Gabatron but you do have the English Channel. I suggest you go for a dip.
Or she could, you know, have a cold bath! Chuck in a few frozen lasagnes and she would be jazzed

Reactions: 31
Who’s gonna tell this girl that being hot isn’t a personality trait? And there are other things in life to talk about? She’s seriously boring me now

Privileged scone is up there with one of my favourite things I’ve heard on tattle

Reactions: 16
Or she could, you know, have a cold bath! Chuck in a few frozen lasagnes and she would be jazzed
I work in customer service and the number of grown adults I've had throw a tantrum this week because they can't have their paddling pools delivered THIS SECOND. When they say things like "how will I cool my kids down???" I so just want to tell them to chuck them in the bath Gabby would definitely be one of those customers if she had the nerve to talk to people in real life.

Reactions: 24
We went to buy a fan earlier that we'd reserved in advance having checked the stock first, and there was some idiot moaning at the poor guy behind the till because there weren't any fans left and none on the shop floor. I was stood there thinking wow, this is peak Gabby behaviour tbh

Reactions: 12
I mean IF ONLY this girl lived near a beach where she could go and cool off everyday. I actually can’t cope with her She earns decent money (or she did) yet all she does is fucking complain. I get that money doesn’t make you happy but she actually has the means to fix her problems (aka buy a house, get a decent therapist, get a PT, etc) and she does non of it. Or rather does it but puts no thought into it/doesn’t stick at it so never sees the benefits. You best believe if I had her £ I’d have a nice secluded house with a home gym with my therapist on call

Dare I say our Gob looks really pretty in this video. Wtf happened

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She’s so fucking stupid. Like, what does she personally gain from living in Brighton? Absolutely nothing.

The money she could have saved buying a house pretty much anywhere else in Britain, doesn’t bear thinking about

Reactions: 15
Was scrolling through Twitter and found Gabby’s dad under this tweet about Meghan Markle and Prince Harry

Reactions: 11
Thread title: I’m 27 with a life of my own…so why can’t Jane go home?!

Reactions: 30
She keeps acknowledging that she complains a lot. A step in the right direction I suppose.
Has she not realised if she buys a house that she won’t need air con. The only reason she’s so hot is because she’s in a top floor apartment. My house is 23 right now according to my thermostat. Will be warmer upstairs but I’ve got the windows open and will be cooler by the time I go up to bed . No air con. Just don’t have the sun bearing down on all my rooms all day like she does in that sweat box flat.

Reactions: 16
Gabriella Lindley #49 - Won't open the windows, won't turn on the fan, let me snap the thermostat and sweatface for the 'gram

Reactions: 53
It’s only ever this hot for about two weeks every year in the U.K. She needs to shut up and get a grip.

Reactions: 32
Top floor apartment dweller here

Curtains down and double glazed windows closed in the mornings until the sun moves round a bit, then windows and curtains wide open and voila - lovely breezes!

She just likes being a moaning sweaty bitch. I live alone and if it’s hot even with the windows open I wear as little as possible, definitely not long sleeves and trousers! What a nob.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.