Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was making me cringe when she was pouring all the porridge etc into the jars and it was going everywhere! What’s the point of putting stuff into “nice jars” then shoving them into a drawer? Words fail me.

Reactions: 10
“I need to get my windows done and they’re gonna cost thousands so I don’t have money to do my kitchen” thought you had £100k spare to spend on a party if you wanted to hun x

I still can’t get over how obvious she has been about the fact she’s copying Lucy’s style both fashion wise and interior wise. Saying she loves 70s/mid century modern which is EXACTLY how Lucy has described her interior preferences (for years- whereas Gob’s is just because she can’t stand the thought of someone liking something that isn’t mainstream more than she does). She’s a fully grown adult who is filled with teenage angst and one day the real world is going to catch up with her and she will have her fall from grace, unfortunately she’s so great at pushing people away by being bitter and toxic that there will be no one around to catch her.

another point- if you had previously been concerned about somebody breaking into your property and having a stalker, why would you tell your followers there is an air bnb rental available in the same building as you? that’s completely stupid and irresponsible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
"I feel like in all my vlogs I've just been getting parcel after parcel" .....yeah that's literally all you do

Oh god she's wearing pyjamas again at least TWICE in the new video! Someone get this woman some proper clothes asap

Also, she posted that massive rant about people commenting on what other people eat the other day and has just uploaded a video of her literally emptying packets of biscuits and sugary cereals into jars. Surely a quick and easy solution to stop people commenting on what you eat is to stop using food as content in any way, shape or form? I don't really post a lot of what I'm eating on social media as I've had an ED in the past and can feel judged and pressured about what I'm eating but it's super easy to just....not post it? If it was genuinely affecting her that badly she wouldn't post it at all to avoid comments etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I just ... do not understand the glass jars thing?? I understand decanting things can be better storage / space wise, but for her it just seems pointless and like she’s just filling up time in her day putting food into different jars esp. the two spices / seasonings which I assume were in... glass jars to begin with 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Was making me cringe when she was pouring all the porridge etc into the jars and it was going everywhere! What’s the point of putting stuff into “nice jars” then shoving them into a drawer? Words fail me.
I also don't think I've ever even seen her eat porridge lol just bacon and tinned tomatoes

• Haha
Where is she going to fit a built in pantry into that kitchen?!
So for now she’s put her glass jars in a drawer where you can absolutely not see the labels she’s put on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where is she going to fit a built in pantry into that kitchen?!
So for now she’s put her glass jars in a drawer where you can absolutely not see the labels she’s put on them.
Why does she even need to label them they are glass you can see what's in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread title idea

Gabriella Lindley #5 flats a state, still got no mates, buying in Brighton was a big mistake

I am rubbish at this sort of thing :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don’t get why is doing all this work to her flat when it’s all going to be moved when she gets the new floor and windows

Gabriella Lindley #5 desperate to be a mum because her life is so glum, lies about having money yet her windows are still scummy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t get why is doing all this work to her flat when it’s all going to be moved when she gets the new floor and windows
Also, you just know that if she gets the wood flooring she will then repaint every room, move furniture around again, buy more pointless tit...etc...

I am surprised the bathroom has lasted this long tbh. Surely it won't be long before she is wanting to retile and repaint in there...

Reactions: 9
It irritates me that she's so picky about certain things, and then leaves a load of mess, paint on the floor, wires trailing out everywhere...

Reactions: 12
Standing by my previous new thread name suggestion of: Gabriella Lindley #5: Tinned tomatoes and bacon fat, spent 395K on a flat full of tat

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I think there already is a clear winner for the thread title by @storm_cloud at 28 votes...
Why thank you.

Also, just watching a couple of Gabbie's old vids as my youtube recommended them (lol) and oh my god she is unrecognisable...she's friendlier, complains less, has more actual friends that aren't her mum and there is WAY less boring cat content.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.