Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should have moved in with Jayne, bought her dad out of the house or got a flat for her and Jayne! She would have been much happier, saved money and had some emotional support to get going and sort herself out, she honestly must have raked it in from the brand deals for the life she is living

Reactions: 18
She banged on about these youtubers having no manners in her video yet she jumps at the chance to have a go at her followers

Reactions: 13
I swear Gabby said in a recent ish vlog that she had no makeup at all as it was all expired so she went out and bought some, and in this vlog she just showed drawers with tit tons of makeup in

why do you lie about stupid stuff Gabby

• Haha
Reactions: 19
2 things from her most recent vlog...
Gobby says she thinks she has eczema on her legs and then continues on with “I’ve been scratching my legs to the point where they’re bleeding”... surely if you’ve googled enough to self diagnose yourself with eczema you’ve seen that you shouldn’t scratch it, especially to the point where it’s bleeding? (I’ve had mild eczema before so I do know how hard it is to not scratch)
She’s also painted her bloody nails again??? God give me strength 😤

Reactions: 10
I can’t stop looking at her bloody teeth in her vlog where she claims to wash her hair. You’d think she would’ve enquired about a brand deal with Invisalign or something
She had braces, didn't she? I'm sure when I used to watch her MOONS ago she said she was supposed to wear retainers at night but didn't want to, or kept forgetting to put them in 🤷‍♀️

Did she honestly say ‘maybe I’m just too polite’ in her most recent vlog. Is she off her head?!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I swear Gabby said in a recent ish vlog that she had no makeup at all as it was all expired so she went out and bought some, and in this vlog she just showed drawers with tit tons of makeup in

why do you lie about stupid stuff Gabby
Because her PO box is drying up and she's hoping brands will send her more sh*t...

I know I’ve mentioned it before but it really bothers me how much she tries to sound posh or without an accent. Sometimes I swear you can tell she’s thinking of how to say something properly. You know when something irritates you and you end up noticing it all the time 🙈🤣

Reactions: 11
I know I’ve mentioned it before but it really bothers me how much she tries to sound posh or without an accent. Sometimes I swear you can tell she’s thinking of how to say something properly. You know when something irritates you and you end up noticing it all the time 🙈🤣
Someone mentioned on here how she over pronounced every single syllable and now I can’t I hear it 😩

Reactions: 7
Why is she always at the drs? I was a receptionist before and I just know she must be the really annoying type of patient none of the drs want to see 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She clearly likes doing nails. She could go on a course to do those Shellac nails and charge to do them at her flat for people. It would give her confidence, get her talking to new people... but no, she would never do that. Not everything needs to be to gain financially either. Sometimes hobby type jobs are really rewarding. It’s a shame that she doesn’t get a skill for when youtube flops in the future as well.

Reactions: 18
Re the annoying tea towel she uses to wipe down her sides, in one of her recent vlogs, she was pulling washing out the washer and referred to a stained tea towel as 'my nail varnish remover towel' 🤣🙈 I mean, I suppose its environmentally friendly cutting out cotton pads but why the obsession with tea towels. Also, she actually barely leaves that flat does she. If she did, I for sure think she would vlog it, even if that's just house/sky/coffee shop shots, like it normally is. She literally stays in that flat for 90% of the day in pyjamas. No wonder she has mental health issues. IMO, the first step to improving mental health is getting outside for fresh air and walks on a regular basis. Why have none of her friends or family told her this?! I honestly don't think anyone ever has because Gabby being Gabby, if someone did tell her this she would throw a witch fit. Unless that's the reason she has few friends, because old friends told her to get off her arse and she cut them like the child she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why is she always at the drs? I was a receptionist before and I just know she must be the really annoying type of patient none of the drs want to see 😂😂
Every time she has the SLIGHTEST sniffle she goes to the doctors, they must dislike her there. What a waste of NHS funding. She's also one of those annoying people who has "flu" every time they have a cold. If it was flu you wouldn't be posting on social media!! duck off, take a lemsip and eat something that isn't a bacon sandwich!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why is this 25 year old woman sleeping/cuddling with a stuffed toy? Don’t get me wrong, I’m 22 and I have two stuffed animals from when I was a child for sentimental reasons however they’re kept in a cupboard in a spare room, I wouldn’t dream of sleeping with them still 😕
To be fair, I'm 26 in a few months and I very occasionally sleep with a stuffed toy. For me, it's a comfort thing and helps when I have anxiety/panic attacks sometimes at 3am.

Reactions: 8
To be fair, I'm 26 in a few months and I very occasionally sleep with a stuffed toy. For me, it's a comfort thing and helps when I have anxiety/panic attacks sometimes at 3am.
I sleep with mine too. I like to lean on him. Yes, him. LOL. I am 26 too. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.