Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she's bothering so much with her home when she clearly isn't happy there. She's lonely, far away from her mom, she does nothing all day. Why is she putting thousands into a property (I'm betting the Farrow and Ball paint has easily totalled up to well over £1,000 by now)
She wants a kid, unless there's a lift in that building, she will struggle to get the pushchair up the stairs. (Especially god forbid twins with a double. We have one and it's so so heavy) she wants to be alone, no partner to help with that. What are her plans because at the moment I've never seen anyone with rose coloured specs on like this before.
She wanted an old property. Yet what's the point? Surely figure out where the hell you want/need to be first and go from there? In that case she was happier in London or Sheffield.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see her emotional tweet about what she’s achieved in 2019, she mentioned her own business... does anyone know if this is actual truth or just another wild idea she’s created in her head?
I really used to like watching her vlogs a couple of years ago, but now I just sit and wonder if I should quit my full time job & night college to sit on my arse all day filming my bloody cat, eating oranges & making the shittest, blandest meals to freeze in an attempt to loose weight. I mean she seems to spend literally thousands on flat after flat to just paint 183746 layers of paint over the walls, move rooms round time after time, along with filling them up with pointless clutter (plants, plant pots, random coloured furniture that matches nothing which she lets her cat piss all over) then somehow?! actually make a living off of it? no wonder her family seem to want absolutely nothing to do with her, you can see the pain in her mums eyes when she moans like duck to her on her videos

anyway... rant over

Reactions: 14
Why does she have to be so rude and snotty with everyone? Her replies are so gross even if they aren’t intended to be rude they always come across that way..
74E4DCD0-787B-43E5-A08B-43AC0DE17BB0.png

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Why does she have to be so rude and snotty with everyone? Her replies are so gross even if they aren’t intended to be rude they always come across that way..
Literally nothing wrong with the original comment. They weren't be sarcastic at all.

Gobs must be fun at parties :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
View attachment 72194
It’s not that obvious that she is going to do that (I don’t believe for a second that she would anyway unless it has been made compulsory in order for her to be allowed to have wooden floors in the flat)

Reactions: 8
I was not even aware that SAD was even a thing in the summer - I looked at it on the NHS website and they said that it's mostly winter but 'a few people' may have symptoms in summer but feel better in winter. So obviously Gabby thinks she's one of those special ones.

What I think the real issue is, is probably her deep rooted lack of body confidence and in summer everyone is wearing less layers, or clothes that reveal more of their body. Instead of just declaring that she becomes miserable and unproductive in summer and accepting that as a fact, maybe look into getting therapy so she can enjoy a good quality of life all year round.

Reactions: 18
I was not even aware that SAD was even a thing in the summer - I looked at it on the NHS website and they said that it's mostly winter but 'a few people' may have symptoms in summer but feel better in winter. So obviously Gabby thinks she's one of those special ones.

What I think the real issue is, is probably her deep rooted lack of body confidence and in summer everyone is wearing less layers, or clothes that reveal more of their body. Instead of just declaring that she becomes miserable and unproductive in summer and accepting that as a fact, maybe look into getting therapy so she can enjoy a good quality of life all year round.
I agree, I’m bigger than I’d like to be and that’s exactly why I’m not keen on summer. I think she’d fine people really related to her if she was just upfront about it.

Reactions: 9
I would love to see her buy a house near her mum. I just know she'd be happier and less lonely. Plus she'd get a lot more for her money there.

Reactions: 10
I really hope she hasnt! I feel so pleased that she is finally looking after herself, eating right and not hiding from the world and actually living. I pray she has done this herself, otherwise she will end up in the same place in a few years time :(

Reactions: 3
100% she has had something done. She only ever shows photos of herself when she is 'thinner', whatever that looks like to her, and she is defo starting to show more of her body on social media.

Reactions: 12
So, what do we think Gabby has had done? Her prior surgeries would have limited her options, no? Maybe Cool Sculpting? That seems to be popular with the influencer crowd these days...

Edit: To be clear, this is just speculation. I'm not trying to accuse her of having something done for sure. I have no idea if she's had a procedure or simply lost weight to naturally through effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.