Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, what do we think Gabby has had done? Her prior surgeries would have limited her options, no? Maybe Cool Sculpting? That seems to be popular with the influencer crowd these days...
I wonder if she will address it?

Reactions: 2
But if she really had had something done, she would be in *pain* .... Remember, this is little miss whiney we're talking about. I seriously doubt something like a surgery or lipossuction. That thigh gap is obviously forced by her posture - she's leaning forward while stiffening her legs up

Reactions: 9
I’d put money on that thigh gap being photo shop. Not knocking her as she’s looked much healthier lately but she’d have to go a long way in terms of dieting to get a thigh gap.

Reactions: 9
First post (lurking for a while - hi!)

It wouldn’t surprise me if whatever she’s had done (if she has, of course) links back to the whole choosing-to-stay-at-home-over-Christmas situation. Although I would be shocked that she recovered on her own without her mum to help her, as per the norm.

I did think it was odd when everyone (me included at first) assumed she’d fell out with her fam and refused to go home for Christmas in protest, but I can remember a few Insta stories she did of people asking why etc. and she said something along the lines of she had her reasons for staying but she missed her family etc. I feel like she would be too stubborn to admit that if she had argued with them.

Makes me think she had work done a few days before Christmas/couple of days after which meant she wouldn’t be able to travel and her mum wouldn’t be able to do so either if the story about her back surgery was true.

Reactions: 10
I find it very strange that she’s gone from never showing any of her body to constantly showing it in a few weeks. There is no need for her to be stood like that in a Spotify ad...

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That picture looks like she needs to poo but she's recycled all of her boxes 😓

• Haha
Reactions: 34
she looks a lot happier in her latest vlog. I am NOT saying you need to wear make up and lose weight to look good, because you don't, but gosh what a difference, when she was doing her make up for her Spotify add she looked like a completely different person. Makes such a difference than the dressing gowns and glasses

Reactions: 10
Agreed, definitely had more weight loss surgery and will just pretend she lost it by dieting. Just like she lied about her previous surgeries.

Reactions: 6
But if she really had had something done, she would be in *pain* .... Remember, this is little miss whiney we're talking about. I seriously doubt something like a surgery or lipossuction. That thigh gap is obviously forced by her posture - she's leaning forward while stiffening her legs up
she has her arse pushed back really far in this video if you looked at her side on she’ll be like this < I feel like she may have had some surgery though too or be on a crash diet.

Reactions: 6
So I can't be bothered to rewatch the vlog (once is bad enough) but in one of her more recent vlogs did George just come to the phone and say 'hi skinny' or something along those lines, I remember her going crazy over him describing her as skinny. I think that to me is a big sign she had something done as who just greets someone by commenting on how skinny they are? if it was through dieting it would be more of a gradual, less noticeable process

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’d put money on that thigh gap being photo shop. Not knocking her as she’s looked much healthier lately but she’d have to go a long way in terms of dieting to get a thigh gap.
To be fair if you look at the angle of her body, she’s obviously got her bum pushed out so far that it’s made to look like that. It’s just very strange??

Reactions: 7
This was her to do list which she wasn’t able to finish in one day...

View attachment 70949
Ridiculous she could have put the wash on taken her black bags out on her way out did ASOS and HandM outside and then come back and taken out the washing and put it In the dryer and changed her bed putting the old bedding in the empty machine , had a cuppa and a mooch for an hour and then sorted the depop and the cupboard, then had a look through her wardrobe for anything she hates which would take all of ten mins as there is hardly anything in there
The End not rocket science isi 😂

Reactions: 16
I don’t think it was Jane that was the one who was having surgery, she’s had something done and will keep it on the sly because she has had so much other work done, it’ll be really sad if she was tweeting saying she was working on her mental outlook etc, and then if she has had work done it doesn’t solve the problem

Reactions: 12
Yeah it all adds up to her having something done, with the weird hospital visit where she took a picture and then said about the leg injury (??) that would make her out of action for a few weeks and was never mentioned again, Jane's back surgery that was never mentioned again, and her weirdly spending Christmas away from her family that was not explained yet she was still happily interacting with Jane on social media and showing texts with her and she said she missed her family, so clearly there wasn't a huge fallout

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if she will address it?
She mentioned in a vlog recently that she wasn't going to talk about what she's been eating because her videos on what she ate in a day got lots of commentary/criticism. It was the same one where she mentioned how much she had lost, but I forget which video! So I have a feeling she's not going to ever explicitly say how/why she's been successful with weight loss to avoid further criticism. Maybe if she gets to a 'goal' weight?

Reactions: 5
Come on. Of course she’s had more surgery. This is Gabby, we’re talking about. And of course there will be more surgeries to come. More diet plans too. The girl is the human representation of Groundhog Day.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.