Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she has the flu... Sorry but if u had flu I don’t think you’d be taking selfies. I had the flu when I was 15 and I didn’t even have the strength to get out of bed to go to the toilet - my mum had to wake me up every few hours and walk me to the toilet!! Never mind have the strength to hold my phone up for a selfie 😂 She’s always ill 🤒 just annoys me when people call what’s probably a bad cold virus the flu!!

Reactions: 35
So now she has the flu... Sorry but if u had flu I don’t think you’d be taking selfies. I had the flu when I was 15 and I didn’t even have the strength to get out of bed to go to the toilet - my mum had to wake me up every few hours and walk me to the toilet!! Never mind have the strength to hold my phone up for a selfie 😂 She’s always ill 🤒 just annoys me when people call what’s probably a bad cold virus the flu!!
Her "bad colds" mean she can vlog and paint

My bad cold has me holding my breath on the train because I don't want to be that person hacking up my lungs and spending all day at work clock watching when I can take my next lemsip. I always tell myself "don't talk about your cold" because no one wants to hear about it - why doesn't she understand that :LOL:

Reactions: 8
How on earth does she catch illnesses when she lives like a literal hermit? Does she get it through the post (like everything else)?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Or maybe she would be Amy (Rachel’s sister) from Friends, spoilt brat and nobody likes her, but wants a child (wanted Emma if Ross and Rachel died) even though she doesn’t want the responsibility of the child or actually want a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I HATE folk who use the term 'flu' when they just have a bad cold, like Elle Darby! It's NOT the flu ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How on earth does she catch illnesses when she lives like a literal hermit? Does she get it through the post (like everything else)?
THIS. Always wondered how she manages it. But then she always magically gets a Drs appointment within 2 days of the sniffles so maybe she spends more time around bugs in Drs waiting rooms than you'd expect for someone who never leaves the house.

Reactions: 4
THIS. Always wondered how she manages it. But then she always magically gets a Drs appointment within 2 days of the sniffles so maybe she spends more time around bugs in Drs waiting rooms than you'd expect for someone who never leaves the house.
Definitely. I avoid the doctors purely because of all the germs!

Reactions: 3
She's not even ill she's just a lazy twit with vitamin deficiencies because she only eats sugar and has constant surgeries (I swear she gets some sort of sexual thrill from being cut open?). I wouldn't be surprised if she's all dust on the inside like the Nazi assassin from the first Hellboy film. 😑

Reactions: 9
I think the less you go out and are exposed to germs the more likely you are to pick anything up. My brother has lots of health problems and doesn’t go out much and he gets so many colds. She probably caught something off the amazon delivery guy. So over dramatic though 🙄

Reactions: 7
I swear it’s because she doesn’t go out. My husband works from home and whenever he works from the office he gets a cold! Definitely same for her. Immune system doesn’t build up like a normal human 😂

I was an inpatient in hospital for 6 months (not a general hospital so didn’t have people with spreadable illnesses in there), but because I was stuck inside for so long and didn’t often go out and even when I did it was to somewhere else indoors rather than being outside, once I was discharged and back in the big wide world I got ill so easily because it was a shock to my immune system to be so exposed to such a variety of germs and environments. She needs to start getting out more for the sake of her health, but I guess if she doesn’t it will give her more of a reason to play the patient which we know she loves to do

Reactions: 8
Just watched her latest vlog and at the very end she talks about changing her mind about getting her hair done. Why does she constantly make appointments (eyebrows, hair etc) that she ends up cancelling / not going to pretty much 9 times out of 10 just because she can’t make her mind up 🤦🏼‍♀️

Just watched her latest vlog and at the very end she talks about changing her mind about getting her hair done. Why does she constantly make appointments (eyebrows, hair etc) that she ends up cancelling / not going to pretty much 9 times out of 10 just because she can’t make her mind up 🤦🏼‍♀️
Working in the beauty industry this annoys me so much. Hate when people think it’s ok to cancel an appointment last minute or just not turn up

Reactions: 17
I literally rolled my eyes so hard when she said that! When she talked about changing her hair earlier, I already knew she would change her mind. However I thought I'd try to be a bit more optimistic, so I was actually excited to see her hair - but we all know that most things in her life (apart from her mom and cat) does not stay for long...

Reactions: 3
Imagine when she ‘has a child’ and spends the first hour of the day check listing every action 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.