Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s always claimed to be like Monica from friends when she is the literal opposite šŸ¤£ her flat is always an absolute tip! For someone who stays at home ALL THE TIME how she creates so much mess is beyond me šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 17
In her latest vlog, her reaction to George telling her "hello skinny!" made me incredibly sad. Truly. Her bringing it back up a few minutes later was even sadder. It is so desperate, it tells a lot about her self-worth.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
In her latest vlog, her reaction to George telling her "hello skinny!" made me incredibly sad. Truly. Her bringing it back up a few minutes later was even sadder. It is so desperate, it tells a lot about her self-worth.
And the fact he even was calling her that! My siblings would never call me skinny! Not even for a joke šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s really weird to tweet about ā€˜the people I went to school withā€™ in any fashion but particularly about the names theyā€™ve called their children, IMO. Note ā€˜peopleā€™, not ā€˜friendsā€™. I have very little idea what everyone in my year at school is doing now because I donā€™t stalk them.

Also, like, I donā€™t care šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Itā€™s really weird to tweet about ā€˜the people I went to school withā€™ in any fashion but particularly about the names theyā€™ve called their children, IMO. Note ā€˜peopleā€™, not ā€˜friendsā€™. I have very little idea what everyone in my year at school is doing now because I donā€™t stalk them.

That's really strange. She literally has nothing in her life if she will stalk people who were in her class to see what they called their children..
I can't even remember half the people in my school

Reactions: 13
I donā€™t think itā€™s that strange to know what former classmates are up to. I donā€™t stalk any of mine because I couldnā€™t really care less if Iā€™m honest, but we are all friends on Facebook as I went to a relatively small high school (1/4 of the size of the school my boyfriend went to) so I do see when they post about an engagement/marriage/pregnancy/birth/new home etc. I wouldnā€™t go as far to say Iā€™m proud of them for naming their children though :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5

I just found it weird like why does she care? and also why does it matter if people name their kids 'unique' names!!! Theres NOTHING wrong with normal/common/traditional names .... although i suppose Gabby wants her kids to be called ridiculous things like River, Tree, Ocean

As far as Friends characters goes, she's the one in the apartment shot who's never shown and has zero part, except maybe an extra in Central Perk one time per season.

Everyone is out and about living their lives whilst she watches out of her window, thinking she's Monica or Rachel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As far as Friends characters goes, she's the one in the apartment shot who's never shown and has zero part, except maybe an extra in Central Perk one time per season.

Everyone is out and about living their lives whilst she watches out of her window, thinking she's Monica or Rachel.
If she is anyone in Friends, she is Denise.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I think sheā€™s Mr Heckles šŸ˜‹

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I knew how to and had time on my hands Iā€™d make one of those instagram ā€œwhich character am Iā€ for Friends and not include Monica just to know she will do it over & over trying to get Monica and itā€™ll never happen ah...

• Haha
And the fact he even was calling her that! My siblings would never call me skinny! Not even for a joke šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I used to be chubby as a teen , my older sister gave me a comeback to it haha
She said say I can lose weight tho what can you do about your face
You know it worked really well šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.