Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a close group of friends from
Uni, nine adults and now six children. We get together 15 times a year (for everyone’s birthdays), we do a Christmas weekend, and spend NYE together as well as a weekend away each year but I realise this is NOT the norm.

Gabby should concentrate on building ONE decent friendship, rather than day dreaming about groups of friends.

Reactions: 10
So I don’t follow Lucy and Lydia but through a wander on the IG explore page I ended up on their account and watched their highlight about their 2019. They did SO much! It looks like they went abroad basically once a month, nights out, premieres, gigs, all sorts.

I wonder how Gabby would have coped with it if she’d managed to stay friends with them.

Reactions: 5
So I don’t follow Lucy and Lydia but through a wander on the IG explore page I ended up on their account and watched their highlight about their 2019. They did SO much! It looks like they went abroad basically once a month, nights out, premieres, gigs, all sorts.

I wonder how Gabby would have coped with it if she’d managed to stay friends with them.
What did happen with them? She had canvas pics printed with the twins and they were together all the time? Don’t understand how it suddenly stopped?

Reactions: 5
What did happen with them? She had canvas pics printed with the twins and they were together all the time? Don’t understand how it suddenly stopped?
She got really narky with them when they were coming to visit her in London but were late because of the trains and she told them not to bother coming, and then it all fell apart and she started making snidey comments about “some ex friends” of hers being homophobic and if people knew what she’d been through with those friends they’d understand why she cut them out.

Reactions: 7
She got really narky with them when they were coming to visit her in London but were late because of the trains and she told them not to bother coming, and then it all fell apart and she started making snidey comments about “some ex friends” of hers being homophobic and if people knew what she’d been through with those friends they’d understand why she cut them out.
What really!!! Goodness me, don’t believe the homophobic bits though, I don’t follow the twins but I know there well known and pretty sure there not like that or they wouldn’t be so popular?

Reactions: 1
How do you know about the train situation?
It was either in an old vlog or on her instagram. It was when she lived in the London flat with the big white shelves and exposed brick.

What really!!! Goodness me, don’t believe the homophobic bits though, I don’t follow the twins but I know there well known and pretty sure there not like that or they wouldn’t be so popular?
Yeah I don’t believe Gabby for a second. There was speculation that she fancied one of them and tried to make a move, was subsequently rejected and then threw her toys out of the pram but there’s obviously no proof of that.

Reactions: 9
Gabby 1000000% fell out with the twins because one of them shagged hobbie.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh tit yeah I’d forgotten that!! I think it was Lydia.
I could never remember which one it was 😂 he’d have had either 🤷‍♀️
but that’s when they fell out.
And then hobbie backed away from the crazy train after his fake baby drama.
When gabby came off as more unstable than the woman who faked his twin pregnancy 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just watched her recent “decluttering my flat” Vlog and the bit that baffled me was her describing those blue/green chest of drawers. Saying that they don’t go with the room/decor but she is keeping them for “when she has a kid”.

This is not a normal thought process for a 20 something single girl, who doesn’t appear to date or meet new people often?? I’m almost 30, have a long term partner, we live together and even I have never looked at any of my furniture or belongings and considered if they will be useful when I have a child? It wouldn’t even cross my mind to plan for sometning that isn’t even happening yet??

2020 year of the sperm donor for Gabs. Dunno what else she would keep those drawers for?

Reactions: 22
In her latest vlog she said she’s lost 23lbs. 🤔
how much does nelly weigh, has she misplaced him?!
I’ve not watched anything by gabby in about a year and a half, I assume she’s moved 3 times and still hates the world and everyone in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A guide to vlogging like Gabby:
Wake up and vlog, say you have nothing planned and might mooch into town.
Before going out, chat tit about something like hair or your cat. Or blinds. Or how you've painted.
Announce that you have moved a cabinet. OMG. Big news.
Vlog in the town centre. Maybe do a musical montage of some H&M candles with twinkly music in the background.
Show the tube or train pulling into the station.
Get home. Do a 'haul'
'It's a few hours later now... Thanks for watching'

Repeat this constantly. Never show anyone except your mum. don't even think about showing your 'friends' hands picking up a coffee mug.

And, if anyone asks why you have no friends. Say this: 'You only see ten minutes of my day'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
A guide to vlogging like Gabby:
Wake up and vlog, say you have nothing planned and might mooch into town.
Before going out, chat tit about something like hair or your cat. Or blinds. Or how you've painted.
Announce that you have moved a cabinet. OMG. Big news.
Vlog in the town centre. Maybe do a musical montage of some H&M candles with twinkly music in the background.
Show the tube or train pulling into the station.
Get home. Do a 'haul'
'It's a few hours later now... Thanks for watching'

Repeat this constantly. Never show anyone except your mum. don't even think about showing your 'friends' hands picking up a coffee mug.

And, if anyone asks why you have no friends. Say this: 'You only see ten minutes of my day'
Love this! Though tbf it’s a rare day she leaves her pit aka flat. Does she class the people that work in costa as friends??? 😂

Reactions: 6
Why on earth does she bother vlogging. The exact same content time and time again. Once you've seen one you've literally seen them all

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.