Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bexlouell

LOL. She has the option of spending £100,000 on a party does she ?! If Gabs has that much money floating about I might hand my notice in tomorrow and start youtube, I mean if she gets views/income off the shit she posts it can't be that hard. All I would have to do is film myself from home all day in my pjs, pop out to starbucks every few days and get a cat 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Cao97x

Chatty Member
LOL. She has the option of spending £100,000 on a party does she ?! If Gabs has that much money floating about I might hand my notice in tomorrow and start youtube, I mean if she gets views/income off the shit she posts it can't be that hard. All I would have to do is film myself from home all day in my pjs, pop out to starbucks every few days and get a cat 🤷‍♀️
If she has another 100k she’d have put more of a deposit down on the flat rather than needing any/as much of a mortgage. She’s so full of shit

storm_cloud

Money talks, wealth whispers. So gauche to always have to mention how much something costs, or where you live. No class! Nobody cares. :rolleyes:
I know a lot of very wealthy people and they NEVER talk about money. It just isn't the done thing - and isn't remotely classy. Definitely comes across as bragging from people like Gabbie, but then again money clearly doesn't buy happiness!

Queenie30

She says things like that because she’s never had a relationship and is just trying to make it seem like it’s how she wants things. It’s a weird way to think because when you meet someone things like that just happen organically, but she doesn’t understand. She is so naive in that sense. And don’t even get me started on the child thing-does she realise how little time she’ll have to herself when she has a child?!?!

Reactions: 21

Mooncalf

VIP Member
Yeah it all adds up to her having something done, with the weird hospital visit where she took a picture and then said about the leg injury (??) that would make her out of action for a few weeks and was never mentioned again, Jane's back surgery that was never mentioned again, and her weirdly spending Christmas away from her family that was not explained yet she was still happily interacting with Jane on social media and showing texts with her and she said she missed her family, so clearly there wasn't a huge fallout

• Heart

Cao97x

Chatty Member
I leave my house at 7am, travel to work, get there at 10am, I leave at 5:30pm (I don’t take a lunch break so that I can leave at that time instead of 6pm) and get home at around 8:15pm. She wouldn’t know real work if it hit her in the face. I don’t know how she is making money off of the shit content she puts out. If she was doing other stuff like actively bettering herself, taking driving lessons, working on her singing etc I wouldn’t be so mad because at least she’s actually putting in some effort into other areas of her life. But she’s just unbelievably lazy and rude and seems to think she’s a hardworking, polite person. She really is deluded and the fact her family enable it is a joke

Mooncalf

VIP Member
once again Gabby on instagram saying she wants a child who is into musical theatre so they can play matilda or billy elliot

She is so not mature enough to have a child, every time she talks about children she projects her own ideas of personality on them, she'll definitely be one of those mums who never let their children be themselves and the children end up having issues and rebelling in their teens and then the mother has a breakdown

yellowmango

Did anyone see her Instagram story tonight? She posted a video of the scene of the new sex education episode where the two women are dancing in a club, and one said ‘I’m so lonely that sometimes I cry for days’ or something along those lines and gabby said ‘so relatable’. She contradicts herself so much with this nasty ‘I hate relationships and people’ talk on Twitter then showing her vulnerability on insta

• Sad

cushtybert

VIP Member
I’m not surprised she’s depressed, I’d be depressed if I had her life. She hardly leaves the flat, she has no human interaction during the day, she has no structure to her life at all. She doesn’t even go to events? She sits in her heavily painted flat...talks to her cat and complains she’s fat 🤦‍♀️

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
In one of her last boring ass videos she mentioned some Youtubers she's into at the moment - I discovered Youtubers Michelle and Aline in that, and they're such a breath of fresh air. You can see she feels she relates to them, which is absolutely ridiculous (they both have jobs, one in social media (a 9-5+ hour job where she actually has to go outside and work for a company), the other has up to 2 jobs to make ends meet while she takes acting classes and goes to open mic nights to share her writing. They're always outside. Their flat is cute and stylish. They meet friends, cook healthily, talk openly about mental health issues they experience, they moved to NYC together (sisters) and explore the city and share tips and places to go).

She's so unbelievably deluded and it's so strange that she seemingly has this following she does when smaller creators who put effort into what they make but are living real lives like these have less than 20,000. It's a little terrifying, completely bizarre. They take us to a restaurant in NYC after a snippet of a stand up sketch and a chat about their goals and some decor they found with a ootd full of body positive comments and she

paints a door.

Again.

How is she making a living from these dire videos and tweets that make her look out of her mind?

Last edited:

Calabria

VIP Member
The bird of paradise plant she’s got says on the card that it’s harmful to pets 🤦🏻‍♀️ Someone even tells her that in the comments and she says it isn’t. Fine. If you don’t want to actually read what it says and make sure your bug eyed cat isn’t sick then that’s on you.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

nordiccc

I wonder how long it will take before she sees this and I’m blocked 🤔 It’s the first time I’ve posted a critical comment on a video of hers.
1580200528075.png