Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

urghwhy

Vlog summary... I must admit I am a bit confused because I kept tuning out she was so boring.

She says she is going to do more chilled out vlogs because apparently her viewers enjoy them. All her vlogs are chill since she never leaves the house but moving on...

She thinks her vlogs need to be good now they are on her main channel. They are shit though but who will tell her? She also went to sleep at 3am because she had a lot to think about.

There are 12 parcels from Amazon! We were told her postman gets to hers around 12 but then she got woken up at 8:30 by the postman. What an exciting story.

More plants. Since turning 25 she is excited about plants and hoovers. I can't even be arsed summarising her plant chat.

"If you can tell, I have the snuffles." Took her 3 mins before she told us she is ill again.

Talking shit to her cat for a bit.

IKEA delivery is on it's way. But I'm sure we just heard her talk about her 12 parcels from Amazon but she is talking again about 12 parcels wtf

Singing montage. I muted it but she put text on the screen to say she is ill for the 2nd time this vlog.

Time to unbox the Amazon parcels!

Stocked up on command strips... although she recently tweeted them complaining that her frame fell off? Like a month ago? But she is still using them so...

Some frog tape which means she is planning on painting again.

Waiting for her to hiccup before she shows the next item out the box... seriously. She stopped speaking for a good 5 seconds without hiccuping.

Oooo more paintbrush holders and a pot.

Plant stand... is her life just all about plants now?

Fairy lights on a super thin wire to put on her bed. Like I used to have when I was 13 with an equally pink bedspread.

A multitool to scrape paint rollers and remove nails etc.

A plant pot for said plant stand.

God I'm bored but it is 9 mins in and it is nearly over. Time for her to watch first dates and tidy up her boxes.

She painted again - a dark wall in her dining room. Yawn.

"Look at this genius hack I found on Pinterest" it is just a holder for your rolling paper. Hardly call it genius but okay. Why does she have so much wrapping paper anyway?

It has been 10 mins and I am waiting to hear about her plans for 2020 but I have just been click baited as usual and she didn't deliver :rolleyes:

She ends the vlog showing us alllll the wrapping paper she has.

God I am so bored why have I just wasted 12 mins of my life watching her shit :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Cao97x

Chatty Member
She forgot to include the past five years that she’s taken off.
She’s actually taking the piss now. The first weekend she’s taken off? She is f**king deluded. I can’t get over how ridiculous the crap that comes out of her mouth is

Reactions: 27

dramallama123

Chatty Member
the fact she’s bought a property and doesn’t know if it’s freehold or leasehold is beyond me literally like .... wow

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Greed-Futures

I've seen her do this multiple times to well meaning fans on Twitter (of course, since she cleanses her tweets every other day, it's all deleted). So many people send her pics of home wear they think she'd like and every time she shoots these poor folks down. Can't she just be a normal, decent person and be like "awe babe, thanks so much for thinking of me! xo"??? Instead she tells people exactly why each item isn't up to her very exacting standards (even though she decorates with the tackest tat in the world, lol).

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Certain messages have been removed from this thread, it’s a difficult time of year for some, we all understand that, and to all of our members, If you're in need of immediate help please seek advice from a professional organisation like the Samaritans.

Love to all. You’re not alone. Xxx

• Heart

Greed-Futures

How on earth does she catch illnesses when she lives like a literal hermit? Does she get it through the post (like everything else)?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Gabby has just confirmed on twitter she is spending the holidays in Brighton alone. I truly, truly feel for her. It is clear she has had a falling out with her family. I pray for her this will be a 'come to Jesus moment' and will help her reflect on her life and make the right choices. She has to start taking her mental health and her life seriously now. She can't go on like this.

I have watched her Christmas vlogs before and it is nice. Her family and friends go to the pub on Christmas eve, her mum makes a roast and they have extended family over. I don't know why she always wants so much. She really needs to get off social media and live the life she has. She is living proof that comparison is the thief of joy.

• Sad
  • Wow

Mh2888

I just ... do not understand the glass jars thing?? I understand decanting things can be better storage / space wise, but for her it just seems pointless and like she’s just filling up time in her day putting food into different jars esp. the two spices / seasonings which I assume were in... glass jars to begin with 😅

• Haha

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
I see the label maker has made a comeback. Is it just me or is it weird that she labels see through jars? It's her kitchen, not bloody Whole Foods!

Honestly every single video she uploads is basically her buying more stuff and doing makeovers. She has already 'madeover' the area around her desk. There is no diversity in her content, it is literally the same shit every time.

• Haha
She has 100k laying around for party but has to wait to get the new floors in and the new door handles she wants cause they are so expensive. (Even though she's coulda had diamond encrusted ones with he amount she's wasted on farrow and ball) 🙄

• Haha

storm_cloud

Why does she always take the bait?

Also - was her flat really £450k? Jesus what a waste of money.

Forgot to attach!
This is just an excuse for her to brag about the cost of her flat.
A normal, nice person wouldn't rise to the bait and definitely wouldn't go around publicly announcing how much their house/flat cost.

nordiccc

ok so i don't care about the difference, i just care about the fact that she's obviously editing the photos of her body and/or posing to manipulate the way her body looks. i just wish she could be open and honest about her body issues, it would make her a lot more relatable tbh
gabbs.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Mooncalf

VIP Member
So I can't be bothered to rewatch the vlog (once is bad enough) but in one of her more recent vlogs did George just come to the phone and say 'hi skinny' or something along those lines, I remember her going crazy over him describing her as skinny. I think that to me is a big sign she had something done as who just greets someone by commenting on how skinny they are? if it was through dieting it would be more of a gradual, less noticeable process

• Heart
Reactions: 24