Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gamu

VIP Member
Gabbie’s response was so mean but how could anyone honestly look at her ugly flat and use it as inspiration for their own home?! It looks like when you visit a holiday cottage in the UK and they decorate it in a bland, inoffensive way to suit everyones tastes.

OT but i just found this thread and wanted to share that I got blocked ages ago by Gabbie on Twitter for asking why she doesn‘t call herself Mona anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Bexlouell

Had to laugh at her most recent vlog.
- she wouldn't pay £18 for a doormat because shes 'tight' so Jane bought it for her as a christmas present yet she spends £50+ per tin on F&B paint, constantly drinks take away coffee, does big shops at the likes of waitrose buying a lot of branded products and buys cards/wrapping paper from paperchase. Such purchases are not made by a person who is 'tight', get a grip Gabs, such purchases are made by a person who has a ridiculous amount of disposable income.
- she was complaining about her spare bedroom looking like a children's room but she couldn't put her finger on why. Erm maybe it's the 4 rows of brightly coloured nail varnish you've got displayed on the wall which resembles something out of Claire's Accessories next to a pink couch.
- decluttering her flat, AGAIN. Never have I known 1 person to make so much mess. It baffles me.

Reactions: 35

Cao97x

Chatty Member
She said she’s considering getting rid of Nellies cat post because it’s a bulky item? What the fuck? Does she realise how much pointless crap she has in that flat and her cat is the only being that relies on her and hardly has any stuff and she’s considering getting rid of it? She’s just a selfish bitch. This makes me so angry, if you truly think you haven’t got space for a cat post in a 2 bedroom flat that you live in ALONE and never have guests over to other than your mum then you should not have a cat because your priorities are way out of line

Reactions: 34

nutty

That picture looks like she needs to poo but she's recycled all of her boxes 😓

• Haha
Reactions: 34

storm_cloud

Why is she always at the drs? I was a receptionist before and I just know she must be the really annoying type of patient none of the drs want to see 😂😂
Every time she has the SLIGHTEST sniffle she goes to the doctors, they must hate her there. What a waste of NHS funding. She's also one of those annoying people who has "flu" every time they have a cold. If it was flu you wouldn't be posting on social media!! Fuck off, take a lemsip and eat something that isn't a bacon sandwich!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

storm_cloud

On today's instagram story she's asking brands to stop sending stuff and email her because she thinks someone is stealing her PO Box? Is that even possible? Or is it just that brands haven't been sending her anything and therefore her reaction is to claim someone has stolen it lol

I don't know much about PO boxes but surely you have to show ID to collect your mail or something?

• Haha
  • Wow

Milehammer

So lovely old Gabs puts herself on YouTube but no one is allowed to comment on anything she does, criticise her in any way or even disagree with her. Yet people go on Love Island (also real people with feelings) and she’s allowed to publicly slate them for any minor transgression?!

She is the kind of person that she claims to hate. I don’t get how she doesn’t see it. She refers to herself as “too polite” but she’s awful and rude.

Sabbie

VIP Member
Money talks, wealth whispers. So gauche to always have to mention how much something costs, or where you live. No class! Nobody cares. :rolleyes:

• Heart

Gamu

VIP Member
I burst out laughing when she said that she hoped she’d be in when her order got delivered. I mean of course you’ll be in, Gabby, where else would you be?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Mooncalf

VIP Member
I saw that in one of the replies to her tweet someone said that nobody should be alone at Christmas and that she should maybe volunteer somewhere - now THAT is actually a good suggestion, maybe do something for others who have less, Gabby, and get some perspective.

Reactions: 32

yellowmango

I HATE folk who use the term 'flu' when they just have a bad cold, like Elle Darby! It's NOT the flu ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
When I was a lot younger I was diagnosed with school anxiety due to horrendous, awful bullying I was dealing with. I was too afraid to go even when I had moved schools. I remember my (amazing, got me through it all) parents asking the psychologist why she thought I kept moving my room around and tidying and decorating it (not with paint but you know, posters, bits and bobs always being moved and my furniture too) and she said something like (I'm sorry I don't remember exactly what she said): "she's not able to control what is happening in her life so she is controlling her personal space, because she can, completely." Gabby's behaviour feels like this to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31