Gabriella Lindley #4 Painting obsessed, life is a mess, did I mention my PO box address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So from the title of her vlog I stupidly and optimistically thought that maybe she has realised how sad her life is and how many issues she has and she needs to try and improve things, but no, it was a whole vlog of her buying more stuff for her flat and not interacting with another human being at any point. Disappointing.
Her title and photo is just click bait. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Certain messages have been removed from this thread, it’s a difficult time of year for some, we all understand that, and to all of our members, If you're in need of immediate help please seek advice from a professional organisation like the Samaritans.

Love to all. You’re not alone. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her brother had surgery for a physical health issue (not cosmetic surgery). I can’t remember what it was but I remember gab talking about it in a vlog. Not sure what he said but I’m presuming that’s what he was referring to

Reactions: 2
Had to laugh at her most recent vlog.
- she wouldn't pay £18 for a doormat because shes 'tight' so Jane bought it for her as a christmas present yet she spends £50+ per tin on F&B paint, constantly drinks take away coffee, does big shops at the likes of waitrose buying a lot of branded products and buys cards/wrapping paper from paperchase. Such purchases are not made by a person who is 'tight', get a grip Gabs, such purchases are made by a person who has a ridiculous amount of disposable income.
- she was complaining about her spare bedroom looking like a children's room but she couldn't put her finger on why. Erm maybe it's the 4 rows of brightly coloured nail varnish you've got displayed on the wall which resembles something out of Claire's Accessories next to a pink couch.
- decluttering her flat, AGAIN. Never have I known 1 person to make so much mess. It baffles me.

Reactions: 35
Gabby looks quite pretty on the photo she shared of her and her mum for her mum's birthday on Twitter... wonder how old it is though? :unsure:

Did anyone see her kitchen post?

can someone direct to me what is wrong with her kitchen that requires ripping the full thing out and starting again?! Loads of folk get their kitchens done like that! Surely some minor cosmetic adjustments (painting for example or statement tiles) would be better than being so wasteful.

Also, if your worktops and floor are “sticky af” Gabriella, you do not need to replace with new ones. You need to, properly, clean your existing ones 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The kitchen wouldn’t be half as bad if she actually had matching appliances, it all looks so mismatched (like the rest of her flat)
Can’t believe she doesn’t like it cos it’s sticky omg give it a good clean 😷😂

Reactions: 13
Did anyone see her kitchen post?

can someone direct to me what is wrong with her kitchen that requires ripping the full thing out and starting again?! Loads of folk get their kitchens done like that! Surely some minor cosmetic adjustments (painting for example or statement tiles) would be better than being so wasteful.

Also, if your worktops and floor are “sticky af” Gabriella, you do not need to replace with new ones. You need to, properly, clean your existing ones 🙄🙄
Her initial reasoning, when she moved in, was simply its not her style. If I remember correctly that was the reason to rip out the original completely functional bathroom as well.

Reactions: 6
I will never get over the fact the tiles in the bathroom aren't finished. They look awful.

She could have just gotten them levelled them off at the top at least?

Reactions: 7
Her initial reasoning, when she moved in, was simply its not her style. If I remember correctly that was the reason to rip out the original completely functional bathroom as well.
I think in her defence the bathroom was unlivable hence why she couldn’t move in right away

but the kitchen looks very new, would be a shame to rip it all out. cosmetic change in a kitchen is really achievable without spending loads. Our kitchen cupboards were red when we moved in so we just bought cream doors and swapped them over

I still find it crazy she’s living with paint all over her carpets! It must just look so messy, thought she was getting flooring in October!

Reactions: 9
She said in her recent vlog that the bathroom is having a renovation which will be shown in a separate vlog 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her kitchen is the exact same one we got fitted 18 months ago. It's really good quality and the absolute most she should be doing is swapping the doors ans even that would be a waste, tbh.

Reactions: 5
I will never get over the fact the tiles in the bathroom aren't finished. They look awful.

She could have just gotten them levelled them off at the top at least?
@urghwhy Im updating my kitchen on a budget and annoyed at how much money she is wasting away on homeware.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.