Gabriella Lindley #39 Can buy friends, can buy bots, but nobody forgets what she did in a box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never quite hit it but was close. I love how nice this downward slant is “🥲”
View attachment 468020
Probably because she’s barley posting, and what she does is the same type of video over and over, people are bored!
At least a few years ago it was lots of different videos. Now it’s ‘watch me paint again’ or ‘here are my yewnique baby names video’
What else is there left to offer?

Reactions: 20
Probably because she’s barley posting, and what she does is the same type of video over and over, people are bored!
At least a few years ago it was lots of different videos. Now it’s ‘watch me paint again’ or ‘here are my yewnique baby names video’
What else is there left to offer?
“Follow me on Twitter where I’ll tell you I’ll on make YouTube videos when I really want to. Then come here where I’ll tell you I’m stuck for video ideas”
And she wonders why people aren’t sticking around

Reactions: 9
Her SM stats always make me laugh, I bet she has less than 100k on any platform in reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Who was this jewellery collab with again? I’m sure someone on here worked it out a while ago but i cant remember the brand

Reactions: 4
Who was this jewellery collab with again? I’m sure someone on here worked it out a while ago but i cant remember the brand
Ana Luisa.

I found it lol !! This is the necklace she's releasing.

EDIT: The description reads: Add a nature-inspired touch to your look with this reversible flower necklace designed with Gabriella. This flower necklace features a two-sided pendant with a flower design on one side and a stylized mountain landscape on the other side.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Ana Luisa.

EDIT: The description reads: Add a nature-inspired touch to your look with this reversible flower necklace designed with Gabriella. This flower necklace features a two-sided pendant with a flower design on one side and a stylized mountain landscape on the other side.

£65? wow 😯 also that grotty grey jumper made it on the website lol Gabbie has no shame 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Ana Luisa.

Oh you clever detective!! 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ana Luisa.

God this is just proof shes just had her name added to it😂😂 how are they selling the product before its even been announced, if it was a legitament collab it wouldnt be available until the official launch. Its basically just an ad for a necklace thats called ‘gabriella’

EDIT: she isnt even the face of the necklace😂😂 she features in the LAST picture😂 its actually laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 43
God this is just proof shes just had her name added to it😂😂 how are they selling the product before its even been announced, if it was a legitament collab it wouldnt be available until the official launch. Its basically just an ad for a necklace thats called ‘gabriella’
Also nothing about Gabby screams 'nature inspired'

• Haha
Reactions: 37
6DC24BC3-4037-44C3-A611-2BF170103E2A.png

lmao at the image they used, it actually makes me buckle every time 😭 and quite thoughtful of them to crop out her forehead for her too xx

and how strange, the price just dropped from £65 to £51 before my very eyes on the site?

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I cannot wait to hear this 😂 "guys I've always wanted to design jewellery, it was either that or musical theatre! And I love necklaces, they're super cute, I've always worn them i just don't always show it in videos. Anyways I drew a mountain cos I've ALWAYS been interested in mountains and it took me a long time to design and get it just right but I love it, its super cute."

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I almost feel like this could be on par with her “secret project” that turned out to be her shelves lol. All of this build up (on her end) for a single, pretty crap, necklace, when she doesn’t wear jewellery, and THEN for her to not even be the focus of the necklace itself :ROFLMAO: How is she getting paid for this!?

I also wish the brand did some research on her and called the necklace Gabby/Gabbie just to spite her (I can’t remember which spelling it is that she hates anymore, I can’t keep up with her changing her mind)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can imagine her read here and being pissed someone found it. All this hype of months for 1 crappy necklace that has her name on.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can imagine her read here and being pissed someone found it. All this hype of months for 1 crappy necklace that has her name on.
Someone needs to tweet it so her big reveal is fucked! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How the hell does she expect her 13 year old minions to afford a 65 quid necklace. At least her juniper moon tat was under £20 so kids pocket money

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.