Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Pooinabox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of curiosity, does anyone know where she gets her stickers, bags and pins printed? I know she's been overly protective of it all

Reactions: 8
1609962136088.png

Since when is ok to use age as an insult? backhanded even?

And Gabbo dear, you are the master stalkerrr remember you found out who the family of a person was and even wrote to them. Or the hate to the twins? or the digs at Zoe? At this point after all these years?
There is no point to tweet her she'll come back with kids insults and never learning anything.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Out of curiosity, does anyone know where she gets her stickers, bags and pins printed? I know she's been overly protective of it all
I would guess www.awesomemerchandise.com but don’t know for sure!

View attachment 375321

And Gabbo dear, you are the master stalkerrr remember you found out who the family of a person was and even wrote to them. Or the hate to the twins? or the digs at Zoe? At this point after all these years?
There is no point to tweet her she'll come back with kids insults and never learning anything.
Oh ageism is ✨just peachy✨

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 375321

What I think is truly embarrassing is to be a ‘grown woman’ who spends 90% of her time (got to leave some spare time for shitting in boxes and going to IKEA) fighting tRoLlS on the internet and crying to Mummy because someone disagreed with her. Personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 375321

Ageism is actually a form of discrimination under EA2010, think on Gabpops.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As a 30+ Hater, I feel bullied and discriminated against and there’s actual bonefide ✨legislation✨ to protect me from trolls.

I’m not taking it any more. She will hearing from my ✨loiwyer.✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
View attachment 375321

Yah. There is a cut off point for voicing an opinion or standing up for what's right and proper. And become a warm, smiling and agreeable nodding husk of human who lifts up other wemen (women) as -their time- is over and that age is determined by Gabby herself, and it changes randomly whenever she herself gets a bit older.

Gabby herself is busy getting on with her own amazing life, running a small business with a wide huge enormous scope, bullying her Dad, trying to make George fat again, eating an entire pig a week then suffering the digestive consequences then using her time on the loo wisely, manifesting petite pixie thinness, a rekindling of the zoella friendship, hobbie's hobnob, and of course, all the while being #kind.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yah. There is a cut off point for voicing an opinion or standing up for what's right and proper. And become a warm, smiling and agreeable nodding husk of human who lifts up other wemen (women) as -their time- is over and that age is determined by Gabby herself, and it changes randomly whenever she herself gets a bit older.

Gabby herself is busy getting on with her own amazing life, running a small business with a wide huge enormous scope, bullying her Dad, trying to make George fat again, eating an entire pig a week then suffering the digestive consequences then using her time on the loo wisely, manifesting petite pixie thinness, a rekindling of the zoella friendship, hobbie's hobnob, and of course, all the while being #kind.
Think that’s holding her back mentally? The fact she was in love (might still be) with hobby, and now he’s got his baby. I do not see gab as a step mom type. She also messed up the biggest social climbing opportunity she had hit the lotto with. I bet she wishes for a second chance at that.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
As a 30+ Hater, I feel bullied and discriminated against and there’s actual bonefide ✨legislation✨ to protect me from trolls.

I’m not taking it any more. She will hearing from my ✨loiwyer.✨
Exciting! I wonder what she’ll wear for her court date?! My bet is on the foreskin jumper complete with pot noodle stain 🍜 and of course PJ bottoms with cat fur on. (And she’ll spend the entire time leaning over so the judge thinks she has a thigh gap)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Patiently waiting for Gobby's intellectual response to the current situation in the US
"Trump supporters are icky, Trump is sew orange and stewpid, unfollow me if you like Trump that makes yew a HATERRRR"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Patiently waiting for Gobby's intellectual response to the current situation in the US
"Trump supporters are icky, Trump is sew orange and stewpid, unfollow me if you like Trump that makes yew a HATERRRR"
Gabby probably thinks democracy is a type of sugar.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.