Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Pooinabox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gab's is trying so hard to be unique and different she literally claims she is bi! Not buying it. She didn't last with Poppy because she wasn't into her. She is against men because nobody wants her as their partner so only women are left. The problem is she isn't into girls .:cautious:
I've not wanted to say anything lest I offend someone and I have no right to question someone's label. But as a queer woman who has had a long hard internal battle with their identity/sexuality and has now been disowned by their own mother after coming out, it would seriously duck me off of she lied about this above all else, for whatever reason. However I do have a strong gut feeling it's just another one of her lies and every time I think about it, it makes my blood boil...

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Maybe Gobz should explore the fact that she might be Asexual. I have worked this out with myself very recently and so many pieces have slotted into place. I’m into guys but don’t want another relationship with one and I feel so much better for being honest with myself. It may be a sweeping statement but there’s more to sexuality than Hetro/gay/bi, Gabby.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Gab's is trying so hard to be unique and different she literally claims she is bi! Not buying it. She didn't last with Poppy because she wasn't into her. She is against men because nobody wants her as their partner so only women are left. The problem is she isn't into girls .:cautious:
She's literally said she's gay before 😂 she needs to keep her story straight (pun not intended) 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's okay to not be okay would have read so much better though... My eyes feel funny reading what she has made.. I thought she had missed a word out as it didn't read well to me 😂

Reactions: 17
Is this a sticker version of the “I think your cat/dog is really cute” card?
08F6031D-D8DA-4BE4-A28A-64C26E1AE2FF.jpeg

Who would you give that to and what would they do with it? Wear it like a badge of honour? Or do you just show it to strangers? I’m... confused...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m in this Facebook group called “it turns out you can just put words in any order you want” and that OK sticker is the perfect specimen! Very tempted to post it, the internet will rip the tit out of it 🤣🤣🤣
Please 😂😂 if you follow the arrows whilst reading you get “it’s K not O to be” 🤦🏼‍♀️ sew inspirashunal

• Haha
Reactions: 55
What is it with the recent sticker trend anyway? Do adults really buy this stuff and I am just out of touch because I’m 30 plus? I remember having a sticker collection when I was little and I used to put all kinds of different ones in an album in their sheets but I was like, 7 and they were actual things like scratch and sniff or animal ones lol. What the eff would anyone stick those crappy things on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What is it with the recent sticker trend anyway? Do adults really buy this stuff and I am just out of touch because I’m 30 plus? I remember having a sticker collection when I was little and I used to put all kinds of different ones in an album in their sheets but I was like, 7 and they were actual things like scratch and sniff or animal ones lol. What the eff would anyone stick those crappy things on
I've always hated stickers even a kid because I'd think, once the backing is peeled off there's no going back 😂 pins make a bit more sense to me although there must be a limit to how many a person can buy, how many jackets and bags can you stick them on?

Reactions: 19
Idk I’m 21 and I have no clue what people put their (extremely overpriced) stickers on.. i mean if I’d get a free one and I like it I might put it on my laptop or something but I sure as hell am not gonna pay for some tit that says ‘i think your cat is really cute’ lol

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Excyewse me you’re just a 30 plus hater. Everyone knows the stickers are for lining your shitbox!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Is this a sticker version of the “I think your cat/dog is really cute” card?
View attachment 375050
Who would you give that to and what would they do with it? Wear it like a badge of honour? Or do you just show it to strangers? I’m... confused...
This is another blatant Sighh rip as Polly had a really popular 'pls let me pet your dog' sticker/keychain design.

Reactions: 23
Sorry, quoting myself here - but I found the screenshot saying she's gay incase anyone wanted it

And adding to the ongoing rip offs conversation - I found these too :censored:
wtf was her ''own range''? im screaming she thinks whatever tack she brought out was on par with designer bags like chanel getting fake versions made of them

• Haha
Reactions: 41
‘I know I’d hate someone to rip it off and sell it’ ah, like the artwork you’ve ripped off and sold as your own, you mean?

For entertainment purposes only 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 46
wtf was her ''own range''? im screaming she thinks whatever tack she brought out was on par with designer bags like chanel getting fake versions made of them
I was just going to say the same... it was generic Primark stock with your name slapped on, love. Not Gucci.

Can you imagine? A woman trawling secret internet groups for THE perfect one, before excitedly emailing a manufacturer in China. “How much are your AAA replica “Sparkle Like A Diamond” photo frames please?”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I was just going to say the same... it was generic Primark stock with your name slapped on, love. Not Gucci.

Can you imagine? A woman trawling secret internet groups for THE perfect one, before excitedly emailing a manufacturer in China. “How much are your AAA replica “Sparkle Like A Diamond” photo frames please?”
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

you're gonna regret this post, gobbles is gonna take it tew licherally and start tweeting 'hey guise i've heard there are sewper secret internet grewps selling my designs plz know you can only get your official endew merch and ham scented stickers from jewnipermewn!!!!!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m in this Facebook group called “it turns out you can just put words in any order you want” and that OK sticker is the perfect specimen! Very tempted to post it, the internet will rip the tit out of it 🤣🤣🤣
I’m in that group too 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh god please post it - or get someone else to 😂

Just watch Gobs become a member of that group and block them all

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.