Gabriella Lindley #33 Bl0cked! The Loosical - a Gabulous Story of Little Miss Pooinabox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely thinks she's above/better than the north. She really thinks because she's made some decent money she's part of the ~ metropolitan southern elite ~ not realising it could all come crashing down extremely quickly and she would be back living with Jane before you could even say 'ham'

Her posting that comment only reflects poorly on her because she's plainly too stupid to comprehend English properly. Like you say it makes no sense to say 'so fat away'. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see that was a typo, not to mention that 'R' and 'T' are literally neighbours on a keyboard.
I think Gabs has got a serious victim complex, so she probably revelled in the opportunity to publicly shame that poor girl, regardless of whether or not she realised it was just a typo. Funny how the one spouting #BeKind is the one being a dick!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I haven't been on this thread for some time but now we're in full lockdown I'm sure Gab is expecting some more tattle fwiends. Life just seems the same for her then, alone, weight up, weight down, trying to be tough, copy catting, lots of lies and overall delusion

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So she's realised people are only gonna buy the cheapest thing on her store, stickers, so she's made twenty of the bastards and is now going to be overflowing on stock until 2022. Seriously who over the age of 12 is going to be buying this tat? I feel for the poor mums being pestered by their kids and having to put those "it's k ➡ to be k ⬅" stickers on their credit cards. duck me she's hard faced, but hey ho, anything to get those tit-green cabinets and brass door knobs paid for xx

• Haha
Reactions: 52
So this girl isnt reopening her store until the start of February?? That will mean she’ll have been closed for TWO MONTHS
imagine making so money from fans that you could afford to just close for 2 months lol small business my arse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
So this girl isnt reopening her store until the start of February?? That will mean she’ll have been closed for TWO MONTHS
imagine making so money from fans that you could afford to just close for 2 months lol small business my arse
Doesn’t she realise she should be selling those crappy Valentine’s Day cards now? Why wait until the actual month? Stupid.

Reactions: 33
I’m in this Facebook group called “it turns out you can just put words in any order you want” and that OK sticker is the perfect specimen! Very tempted to post it, the internet will rip the tit out of it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Doesn’t she realise she should be selling those crappy Valentine’s Day cards now? Why wait until the actual month? Stupid.
Delete this post before she brings the launch forward and cashes in! She deserves duck all.
ETA: God that sounded so harsh but she’s more insufferable than ever recently. Wish people would support actual small businesses. And before you make an assumption Gobbo, that isn’t a pop at your weight 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.