Gabriella Lindley #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess shelves are all she has left in her empty life.

Good luck in 2021 Gabbo. I’m sure you and your shelves will be very happy together.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
on another note she definitely went home when she did the picture of the car. I do hope Jane is just stuck here in Brighton now. It’s what she deserves plus she will be there for the next ‘panic! At the bisto’ 🤣 (whoever came up with that was genius)
Yet deceptively posted a story of her and her mum watching tv at her parents’ house AFTER she’d left there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
*Extreme sarcasm incoming* I was helping my father at his work today(it's a bird seed shop, they're really busy atm so I figured with lockdown I'dgo help since I have nothing else to do) and I had to pack bags of bird seed & stick labels on the bags!! 😫😫 it was such hard work!! Idk how gabby does it for her uwu small business!! Such a saint!!
Not sarcasm. It was bleeping easy and I got through a couple 100 bags of peanuts in the 3 hours I was there. Girl needs to stop complaining about the most basic of work. And I didnt have the comfort of a nice house, I was in a shed next to a space heater 🤣🤣 bleeping freezer my toes off

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Looks like those drawer yewnits you get in primary school.
Yewnits 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honestly, everytime I come on this thread something makes me piss myself laughing, my husband thinks I've lost my mind 🤦🏼‍♀️

So Gabriella Kindly aka Velvetghost, owner of juniper moon is back in Brighton.
And has purchased yet more essential shelves. The lack of self awareness is astounding!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She genuinely can't even hide her joy at the thought of another lockdown, jesus, like I fully get that people want it as they want to stop the virus, but the whole pandemic is hardly something to smile about

Reactions: 40
Oop ethnic minority here Chris Longbottom 🙃 I would actually rather be in a burning building than read the bullshit you put out to the world. Cheers for teaching Little Miss Shitinabox to do the same though, provides hours of entertainment.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If she weren’t a pOpULaR YouChewber, nobody would want to stuff prints in cellophane and stickers in envelopes for minimum wage or as an internship. She’s bananas if she thinks otherwise. I can’t wait to see the job description.

ETA: she’s not even a credentialed graphic designer! What would an employee learn? Best amount of shipping stuffing needed for a tote bag, 2 prints and a set of stickers?!
Here’s to hoping the person who gets the job is a sewwww mean tattler haterzzzzxx

Reactions: 9
She thinks a lockdown is the best thing and wishes she could fast forward to when life is vaguely normal again?
GIRL, you’ve never left the flat this much in YOUR LIFE! Pipe down.
62BBC0BB-27E8-46C3-86A4-81D2E3F5C263.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How do we know her dad is gay? Is that just what Gabbie has said, has anyone else ever confirmed it? I mean, knowing much of a pathological liar she is I wouldn’t put it past her...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.