Gabriella Lindley #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf did she do with the box afterwards? Hang it out the window with a piece of string?

And what did she wipe her arse on? Her bed sheets?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
That video of her falling down the stairs is going round on tiktok and the comments are mostly ripping her apart and mentioning the pooing in a box and elbowing Jane 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
All this talk of her shitting in a box and what she did with it just reminds me of poogate where the woman blocked her tinder dates loo so tried to throw the turd out the window but got stuck and had to get the fire brigade in 🤣 classic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Why did I thought of reading here while I'm eating? 😹

And I just wanted to put this 2 together
1609771431021.png
1609771487153.png

Sew her period lasted a week, Dec 24 it happily arrived just in time to stuff her face with fewl for her body
In Dec 31 she was in sew much pain (and it had nothing to do with all the pasta on pasta, Starbucks, mcdonald's, noodles and lord knows what else she ate during the week of course) and IF there was any pain at all.
And today she stated her periods are a breeze... (and perdiodS, of course she had more than one right? 😹 )

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Why did I thought of reading here while I'm eating? 😹

And I just wanted to put this 2 together
View attachment 371429View attachment 371431

Sew her period lasted a week, Dec 24 it happily arrived just in time to stuff her face with fewl for her body
In Dec 31 she was in sew much pain (and it had nothing to do with all the pasta on pasta, Starbucks, mcdonald's, noodles and lord knows what else she ate during the week of course) and IF there was any pain at all.
And today she stated her periods are a breeze... (and perdiodS, of course she had more than one right? 😹 )
You know what i seriously dont understand, is how she's been called out on contradicting herself with receipts for years and yet STILL does it? How does she not learn?
Wild theory: Jane logs into her social media accounts and deletes/blocks before Gobz can see the responses.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
You know what i seriously dont understand, is how she's been called out on contradicting herself with receipts for years and yet STILL does it? How does she not learn?
Wild theory: Jane logs into her social media accounts and deletes/blocks before Gobz can see the responses.
I genuinely think part of Janes 'employment' is helping Gabs manage her accounts. I know Gabby doesn't have much to do in her spare time but i've thought for a while Jane must do a lot of blocking etc to stop Gabby seeing certain things - she's never stopped babying her so it wouldn't surprise me

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Looks like a pastel version of the veg section in Tesco!
I’m pretty sure she is trying to get her storage room to go viral with the trend for organising and being a small business boss.
She is absolutely desperate to go viral.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Full lockdown on the horizon. So is Jane trundling herself back up the country from T4 to T3 right now, or facing being stuck with Gobz indefinitely? Because trekking up hill and over dale mothering your overgrown toddler is NOT essential travel. Make your decisions and stay or go, Jane.

Reactions: 35
Full lockdown on the horizon. So is Jane trundling herself back up the country from T4 to T3 right now, or facing being stuck with Gobz indefinitely? Because trekking up hill and over sale mothering your overgrown toddler is NOT essential travel. Make your decisions and stay or go, Jane.
But she’s my bewbull.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like a pastel version of the veg section in Tesco!
That looks utterly naff. The plastic crates are seriously ugly. And sorry, but there's no way she needs this much. This doesn't look organised, it looks... stupid.

Reactions: 26
1) I don’t understand why she shat in a box because she was embarrassed about her brother and friends hearing her, then she broadcasted it to thousands of people
2) I don’t get her constant lies. Like she lies about stupid things then wonders why people don’t believe the bigger things. Your audience doesn’t trust you Gabbie. Why does that not bother you? That’s a you thing. You need to fix that, rather than expecting people to deal with it.
3) Of course she’s lucky re: the endew situation. She’s lucky that her mum knew the right person. She’s lucky that she met Zoe and had a career doing duck all that gets her money to pay for private surgery. She’s lucky that her mum is a complete doormat and will come on the train to Brighton to meet her and accompany her to Sheffield.

Reactions: 40
lol what she’s releasing a basic OK sticker? 😂😂
Edit: everyone deserves the chance to fly? 🤢
A6C3CCC7-0AA0-4F96-9EF2-DD48AD696DA3.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.