Gabriella Lindley #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Gabby because it’s always a good idea to try living with someone for the first time with a newborn baby too. Is she actually thick I don’t get it, everything she says boggles me??
omg how bleeping odd

Reactions: 18
Lmao imagine knowing someone well enough to intentionally get pregnant and being all “okay shall we move in together now then?” And they’re all like hell no, BYE! What weird world is she living in where all these odd fantasy scenarios happy only to her

How does she seriously not realise why she has no friends? I don’t necessarily like every single design choice or decoration my friends and family have at their places but I also give absolutely zero fucks, it’s their place, their taste, their choice, their special things. Why do you even have to vehemently state how badly you hate things that have no impact whatsoever on your own life? It’s not being honest, it’s been narcissisticly black and white in your thinking. How boring would life be if everyone loved every single thing you did.. yes Gabby, even friends don’t have to like every thing the same, it’s not like being seven when you’re best friends with the girl down the road cos she has the best Barbie collection and you both love playing barbies

Reactions: 54
Christ I can’t imagine how hard it would be to be vulnerable (breastfeeding, stitches, episiotomy poos, birthing, mastitis, poor latch, dealing with tongue tie, bleeding constantly, a new dependant human screaming at you, PND etc.) in front of someone you had never lived with.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Omg she’s at it again, putting others down for liking all grey!! B u l l y. Please someone educate her that she can say her preference without putting others down
That is...literally exactly what the twins’ bedrooms look like. Very subtle, Gabs.
62625880-90E3-4C89-BB7E-D643B78A55D2.jpeg
20A99D3F-F1D6-4C49-A2A8-B165F01B2EC8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Omg she’s at it again, putting others down for liking all grey!! B u l l y. Please someone educate her that she can say her preference without putting others down
Clearly sent that one to herself, just for another excuse to slag off grey interiors and crushed velvet etc. She’s always slagging it off every chance she gets. She’s such a witch! Why does it matter to her what other people like? She never goes to other people’s houses so doesn’t have to put up with it and she can paint her own flat any nasty colour of f&b she likes, so stfu and mind your own business you bleeping wet wipe! 😡 (ps I don’t have grey interiors lol)

Reactions: 42
95417405-8A22-4DF8-8A83-DCA39739FD14.jpeg

ok I can’t remember who but someone on here DEFINITELY called it that Jane was doing all the donkey work 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Who ever is her mystery future date has the right idea, they'll go out when they both have vaccines, so in a good few years when gobby has new person obsess over :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: also for someone who's had 10+surgeries, been cut open, sucked out of, chopped and sewn back together this many times, is it safe to carry a child?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 367992
ok I can’t remember who but someone on here DEFINITELY called it that Jane was doing all the donkey work 😂
Hate how she calls Jane “my mumma” how old is she? Just say mum you head! Or Jane! That’s what you usually call her unless you want something!

Also why is she even trying to offend probably half of her audience by keep slagging off things that have duck all to do with her! I think she forgets she’s trying to run a business now. And being an hole isn’t going to help her sell her tit! People are only buying it in the first place because for some bizarre reason they like her. So she’d do well not to piss off her few remaining “fans” by keep putting her nose where it’s not wanted as usual. And keep your opinions to yourself gobshite!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Hate how she calls Jane “my mumma” how old is she? Just say mum you head! Or Jane! That’s what you usually call her unless you want something!

Also why is she even trying to offend probably half of her audience by keep slagging off things that have duck all to do with her! I think she forgets she’s trying to run a business now. And being an hole isn’t going to help her sell her tit! People are only buying it in the first place because for some bizarre reason they like her. So she’d do well not to piss off her few remaining “fans” by keep putting her nose where it’s not wanted as usual. And keep your opinions to yourself gobshite!
I get everyone having preferences, which is totally fine but it's how she's sending these messages that's annoying me. People have said similar stuff to her before about things she likes and she's been so rude and passive aggressive 'if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything' yada yada.

Her younger viewers who take gobbatron's word as gospel may feel like tit if they like something she doesn't. I know not everyone will, but there will be some people shamed into getting rid of stuff/changing styles. She needs to pipe down.

Reactions: 27
For someone who has no real talent, it’s so ironic that she doesn’t have an ounce of humility...
Makes me laugh that she says “brings everything together” 🤣 when NOTHING in her shop goes together. It looks like she picked a load of random tit from different shops and stuck them all on her page. You wouldn’t think it was the same person that had “designed” them all (probably because it wasn’t 😉😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She is lucky that insta questions won't show who asked and I do believe most of those if not every "question" is her on Jane's phone 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes Gabby because it’s always a good idea to try living with someone for the first time with a newborn baby too. Is she actually thick I don’t get it, everything she says boggles me??
I’m sure if Gabby actually had it in her to love someone else she would soon realise that she would want to live with them. She’s so desperate to put out this independent woman vibe but she’s the biggest baby going, if Gabby actually did have feelings for someone she would be the clingiest witch ever. She’s just someone with very little real life experience.

Reactions: 27
#velvetbl0cked

I think she’s deleted it after my reply haha
“Do you think your opinion matters?” Well Gabby yes as it’s your followers opinion that they CHOOSE TO follow you and provide you with an income.

God when is the penny going to drop that it’s her attitude that is the problem? If she doesn’t want the opinions of her viewers then she should turn off comments and DMs. Oh no wait she can’t because this would impact her ability to get sponsorships etc.

Reactions: 14
God what a train wreck. She thinks she’s so special and it makes me wanna vom 🤮 she would never cope being pregnant, giving birth or postpartum.

And don’t worry guize, there’s a new spot in the hierarchy of getting the vaccine, if you want to start dating people then it’s right below people aged 80 or over so she’ll be just after my gran (who lives alone and hasn’t had contact with anyone since March and barely since January as she had a *necessary* operation) 👍🏼 They made it ‘speshully’ for Gabz

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The influencer tea is about madison Sarah, Hannah Renee and Rachel whateverhersurnameis secretly spotted having a New Years Eve bash after Madison posted a video earlier saying she’d be sipping champagne at home 😂 it’s been covered by this big gossip page
All those girls look exactly the same. How freaky.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All those girls look exactly the same. How freaky.
Probably all see the same person for fillers? I’ve noticed sometimes on instagrams of drs/others who do cosmetic injections that some of them only really have one final ‘look’. If that makes sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.