Gabriella Lindley #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if anyone else has mentioned this as I’m still catching up on this thread, but I was just watching an episode of Mock the Week from a few weeks ago and in the stand-up round, one of the comedians said:

“I was always very neurotic, I’m one of those people who can’t pee unless I hear a tap running. And I can’t tit unless I can hear a lasagne being dropped in the bath”

My fiancé didn’t get why I found it so funny 😭:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Sorry guys, I’ve spent nearly an hour trying to find the vlog that references the bad lung, and I can’t. I’m not spending any more time on that waste of space this evening. Pretty sure it was from when she was living in London.
Thank you for looking though!

Reactions: 3
She has an air conditioning unit and she’s still complaining. This witch, I can’t.
6B6818BE-310F-4C21-AE25-9223E71C6706.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I bet the NHS consultant her GP referred her to re endo is now seen as a troll because they didn’t give her an auto lap.
Toddling off to a private hospital (I wonder if she has health insurance or pays per procedure) moaning about the troll NHS consultants (most of whom also work private billable hours too).

Reactions: 9
She really thinks people don’t like her cos she’s some badass outspoken woman 😭😭 she can’t get the train without her mum

• Haha
Reactions: 89
This tweet is NOT about women, or anyone for that matter having the right to be miserable jealous little scumbags.

Were a woman to be outspoken about something important, this tweet would 100% apply. Misogyny is a very real issue, especially concerning powerful women with an eloquent voice. Sadly, Gabby, it does not refer to you being a would-be sass merchant to adolescent followers who have given you some constructive criticism that you embarrassingly earmark as hate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Miss fivehead really thinks she’s a sassy outspoken bad arse 🤣🤣🤣 my delicate little flower you wouldn’t say boo to a pigeon

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ah yes, the virgin who cant drive with no friends (Jane does not count) is a badass outspoken woman...

...In her dreams!

If she was so badass she would have finished and published her alleged album YEARS ago. Instead she is the same miserable womanchild she has always been

Reactions: 18
E5F0A79D-BE43-493D-989E-2C2E6ADB1CAF.jpeg

She favourited this last tweet.. Can we make a compilation of her being completely rude to people who were being perfectly polite to her? I can think of many occasions off the top of my head

• Haha
Reactions: 52
View attachment 373770

She favourited this last tweet.. Can we make a compilation of her being completely rude to people who were being perfectly polite to her? I can think of many occasions off the top of my head
Kimberley needs a recommendation for Gabby's surgeon so she can have her nose surgically removed from Gobboon's rectum

1. Gobboon is just rude full stop.
2. Even if she 'gives it back' when do you ever see her colleagues do that? Other influencers don't bite because they know they are their brand. She's not only rude, she's unprofessional.

Reactions: 28
Title idea:

Gabriella Lindley #33 Coming sewn: Bl0cked! The Loosical, starring a winter baby born in Jewn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.