Gabriella Lindley #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting to see @hannahandherlittles Instagram stories today. She’s just had the same procedure as Gabs.
That was refreshing. Informative and interesting. Absolutely no attention seeking and drama, no ridiculous pouty woe is me selfie’s. And it sounds like she’s been through a lot more than Gobbie ever has. Good luck to her.

Reactions: 27
That was refreshing. Informative and interesting. Absolutely no attention seeking and drama, no ridiculous pouty woe is me selfie’s. And it sounds like she’s been through a lot more than Gobbie ever has. Good luck to her.
Just watched them, I agree. Much more informative than gobbys childish description of hers. Period poos and fairy’s dropping off or however she described hers. Can’t be bothered to go and look for it.
Funny how Gobby didn’t seem to explain any of hers or what they found, what stages she has etc etc. She’s so basic!

Also, although at the end she (hannahandherlittles) said she noticed she didn’t have the tugging sensation that she had before the op when she moved, she wasn’t posting grinning selfies saying she feels a million dollars like head was 🙄

Reactions: 21
She is a head pure and simple.

I’m back to shielding, I can’t work now as whilst we don’t have to take the advice to shield - my hospital won’t allow anyone who is on the list to work. This also means my husband (he is frontline NHS too) will now be staying in a hotel as he feels it too dangerous to risk bringing it home.
Does she have any idea what shielding means? Last time I got a letter telling me the most I could do was open a window but not go outside, it also said to stay 2m from people in my own house. She might love the idea but I didn’t leave the house one second for months, apart from having a D&C for a miscarriage. I lost my bleeping mind.

I live a happy, full, social life - I 100% understand the need for a lockdown, I think it is a good idea but it isn’t something to relish with glee in the way Gabby is doing. She has no concern for anyone but herself.

And I have to home school nowwwww 😭
Sorry just feeling sorry for myself and angry at people like Gabby who is seeking out loopholes, making poor decisions and desperate for us all the be miserable and stuck at home like her.
I have to say as someone else who has experienced a miscarriage through this pandemic, doing it alone and experienced retain product following- I too am angry at her for literally everything she says and does. Especially anything regarding her fertility and her periods- just shut up Gabs😂

I hope you’re okay ❤ I’m here if you need a chat, I don’t tend to say much on here because I’m afraid if I start I will never stop haha.
Just sick of this mollusc always trying to gain sympathy off everyone when really she has NO idea how the majority of us have struggled.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I have to say as someone else who has experienced a miscarriage through this pandemic, doing it alone and experienced retain product following- I too am angry at her for literally everything she says and does. Especially anything regarding her fertility and her periods- just shut up Gabs😂

I hope you’re okay ❤ I’m here if you need a chat, I don’t tend to say much on here because I’m afraid if I start I will never stop haha.
Just sick of this mollusc always trying to gain sympathy off everyone when really she has NO idea how the majority of us have struggled.
You’re so kind thank you and I’m so sorry for what you have been through. Do drop me a message if you need to chat.

I’m under no illusions that I have it anywhere near the worst out there but I’m pretty sure Gabby thinks she has it the worst in the country.
I can imagine her waiting by the letter box in hope of a shielding letter.

The only way this pandemic has impacted Gabby is her IKEA deliveries were delayed and she couldn’t sit inside Starbucks drinking a vat of sugar and cream.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just find her total lack of empathy completely unnerving at this stage. Would still like to know what a psychologist thinks of her.

Reactions: 29
She was probably that one dramatic kid at school that screamed and carried on so everyone else waiting for their freaking school German measles needle or whatever in the line starts getting upset and worried, lol. Every school had one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She was probably that one dramatic kid at school that screamed and carried on so everyone else waiting for their freaking school German measles needle or whatever in the line starts getting upset and worried, lol. Every school had one.
Or the one that would always pretend to faint when we had HPV/booster vaccines :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Haha I forgot you get those in school now.. I’m a 30 plus year old hater so it wasn’t invented back in the olden days when I was at skewl!
😆 Gabby is three years older than me and I like to hate-watch whenever I feel like sacking off my job and becoming an influencer

Ah, what could have been... I could have shat in a box for the world to know while getting tangled in a web of my own lies. Sigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry guys, I’ve spent nearly an hour trying to find the vlog that references the bad lung, and I can’t. I’m not spending any more time on that waste of space this evening. Pretty sure it was from when she was living in London.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Found this on Guru gossip about her lung
"excuse for not uploading songs" or maybe she just realised her basic as duck singing voice isn't going to be winning her awards or a spot on the west end anymore so sacked off becossss of HaTeRzzzzz

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.