Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Gabbie ✌🏼
Have you ever thought there may actually be healthcare professionals amongst us? Or people who are living with the conditions you keep mentioning?
Even if there weren’t many of us who are justified in commenting on your health problems... you’re putting your life out on the internet. You can’t expect to not be judged.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ll tell you something interesting Gabbie

Sheffield has higher covid cases than Brighton. Yet you, a Brighton resident, went to Sheffield for a scan that you could’ve had more locally, and are planning on returning to Brighton, where there’s lower cases.

I don’t care that the lockdown isn’t in force until Saturday, COVID isn’t waiting for Saturday. You are there long enough to expose yourself to people with the virus. I know you’re not exactly bringing it back and risking anyone else, because you’ve got no friends. But you’re a bleeping idiot.

Interesting I tell you. Interesting.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 104

Sheffield has higher covid cases than Brighton. Yet you, a Brighton resident, went to Sheffield for a scan that you could’ve had more locally, and are planning on returning to Brighton, where there’s lower cases.

I don’t care that the lockdown isn’t in force until Saturday, COVID isn’t waiting for Saturday. You are there long enough to expose yourself to people with the virus. I know you’re not exactly bringing it back and risking anyone else, because you’ve got no friends. But you’re a bleeping idiot.

Probably because to see people wearing their masks incorrectly in Brighton you'd actually need to go outside

• Haha
Reactions: 86

Also, if the only place she was going to was the appointment like she said, of course she’d see people with their masks pulled down because they’re outside (Jane would be driving her past people on the street). This makes it sound like she’s been elsewhere, into shops or something and seen people inside not wearing them correctly.

Attachments

Reactions: 31
“When you’ve got health issues. People suddenly turn themselves into doctors and think they know better than you”

1) It’s not hard to know better than you Gabbie, you’re proud of the fact that you don’t read lmao
2) Some of us do actually know a bit about science and healthcare, or have experience with endo or other illnesses and conditions, so probably do know more than you
3) YOU EVEN ADMITTED ITS “SUSPECTED ENDO”. Meaning even YOU aren’t sure. Shutthefuckup.
4) “not sure I’ll even share my results tbh” bleeping try again, of course you will.

Gabbie’s Q&A’s are just a way for her to talk about herself. She loves talking about herself, and this is the closest to an “interview” she’s ever going to get. Maybe if she put out interesting content we’d find out more about her along the way, but that requires work
Lol this is hilarious, she thinks she knows better than all doctors, like they told her there’s no gallstones there and she still kept going on about it and going back, trying to bully someone into giving her the answer she wanted. She’s tired and lethargic because she sleeps weird hours and doesn’t leave the house or move at all, I do find the less I move the more tired I am (exercise makes you tired but then you sleep better!!) her diet is crap and it’s very telling she’s said bowel problems. Endo can cause constipation but so can IBS, poor diet, and being sedentary. Pain up to the shoulders thing makes no sense for endo, if she doesn’t have endo I’d bet her next condition will be fibromyalgia.

Reactions: 28

honestly this has riled me up no end -she’s such an insufferable witch.

Stay in Brighton where you never leave your flat over lockdown and chances are you won’t see anyone with a badly placed mask. You silly, silly witch.

Reactions: 34
Also, if the only place she was going to was the appointment like she said, of course she’d see people with their masks pulled down because they’re outside (Jane would be driving her past people on the street). This makes it sound like she’s been elsewhere, into shops or something and seen people inside not wearing them correctly.
There's no way she'd skip a day of Starbucks. No. Way.

Reactions: 18
I genuinely can’t believe this!! Blatant copying - she hardly even changed her designs at all.
Makes me furious that she’s making money off this
As someone who’s going through a similar thing with my own small business I cannot explain how deflating and infuriating it is to see someone blatantly rip off your ideas you’ve worked so hard to create 😢. The fact that Gabbie doesn’t really need to have this shop (as I’m sure she makes enough of a living) makes it so much worse on Monika (although I don’t know her, this may be her main line of business and income and I’m sure she had worked so hard to gain the following she has on her hard work and merit). Gabbie just wants validation and praise from people and will happily use another persons hard work and ideas to gain it. She’s AWFUL

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She's a proper vile little bleep, no regard for anyone else's safety but her own, thinks so highly of herself for doing the bare minimum, honestly just a pure disgusting cretin

Reactions: 60
Omfg no way is she trying to justify moving AGAIN by saying she has no room for her daft shop that’s going to dry up in a matter of months anyway. Just admit you’re miserable as hell in Brighton and leave it at that. Moving to Manchester will not solve your deep personal issues and suddenly make you happy, just like moving from sHeFfiElD to London and then London to Brighton didn’t.

Reactions: 40
I actually can’t watch her q&a stories any more. Someone asked her how she “stays so kind” when she gets hate, about how she couldn’t live in Austria because languages are “too much for her little brain”, and then how she writes “we” when talking about her shop it’s because the shop is a “plural”. She’s so bleeping uneducated it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 52
844CFE16-8A24-4486-BE45-5CAC98834EC9.png
Is she having a laugh hahahah she can’t resist scouring her Twitter replies and responding as passive aggressively as possible

• Haha
Reactions: 86
‘Gabby’ and ‘kind’ are not two words you ever expect to see in the same sentence lollll

Reactions: 38
‘How are you staying kind during all the negativity?’
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaaaaaa.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She answered those question like a 14 year old would. She’s unbelievably stunted.

Also, she wrote those questions herself. She always does that when she wants to address something but darent admit she reads here (crossing tiers).

Also also, what miracle timing her scan is. Just in before Sheffield lockdown.
I actually asked that question about going to Barnsley, so she didn't ask herself that one 😅 (a little bit off topic now but yeah)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am so sick of her snide remarks about “Sheffield”. (she actually lives in a Tory consitiuency in Barnsley lol).

I will most likely be moving back to Sheffield in a couple of years and bring my children up there. It’s a fantastic place to live. Free museums, gorgeous parks and the people are really nice.

Forgot Gabby is still scared of her school bullies 10 years on though... Get a bleeping grip. That’s not a valid reason to hate the entire city of Sheffield.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.