Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i contacted monika!
it seems she's copying this girl nina as well though. and yes, if she was just inspired by it, that would be fine. but she suddenly found this ''talent'' of hers that she never ever mentioned before and then does the exact same poses / motives / colors as these actual artists..

Reactions: 45
Loving the thread title and how fast Gobby's threads are moving. Gob, stop being such a mess so we can look away from the carcrash that is your life for at least one minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm beyond disgusted by Gabby's blatant copies.

I know some of us were rooting for her shop to do well, but can you honestly say she deserves it? This is just a cynical attempt to make money. She doesn't have a passion for it. As with any of her other ventures - poorly delivered ads and autotuned singing spring to mind - this is minimal effort from a lazy, talentless, unoriginal person.

At least she could credit where she got her *ahem* inspiration.

Reactions: 39
If she was simply thick or weird I wouldn't give two seconds of my life to judge her life choices but constant lying and now blatant stealing?? Unbelievable nerve she has, did she think she could pass these half arsed "designs" as simply having the same art style? She has no art style, she's just trying to make a quick buck and she can't even commit to her insult of a shop. What a toxic mess of a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow the copying really couldn’t be more blatant.. even down to the hairstyle, the blush on the cheeks, the “plant lady” phrase that she put on the tote as well
I'm shocked and disgusted by this, but not surprised at all. I wonder how she'll go on when more people find out? There's more, less similarities but definitely something:

il_1140xN.2481179022_7qxp.png

I just bought this from Monika beause it's the kind of Halloween art I'm actually interested in. One of these looks suspiciously like Margot's pumpkin doesn't it though?

il_1140xN.2557285795_m2iw.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 40
That Q&A on her insta stories last night was just a tit show... especially the one about getting “sooooo bored” of relationships. Like wtf is that about? It’s such a childish attitude to talk down on something you can’t have. As previous people have said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with saying you haven’t experienced a proper relationship yet or even that you’re not sure what you want. I don’t understand how a 25 y/o woman can be SO sure she’s never going to be in a serious relationship/get married/have kids. Why close yourself off so much?
I don’t think she actually believes any of this. She’s just trying to convince herself.

Reactions: 37
It's like saying something bad about yourself before others can do it. If she clings to the idea of "hate love, hate relationships, I'm too unique to have a boring relationship" for dear life, others can't claim it's because she's rude, arrogant and refuses to acknowledge her reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She won't have children the natural way because she's so fucked up about her body image that she won't have sex. Then she says all the other comments re relationships to cover up her true feelings because she's probably embarrassed to admit the way she truly feels. Not that anyone should feel embarrassed of any such feelings.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
She won't have children the natural way because she's so fucked up about her body image that she won't have sex. Then she says all the other comments re relationships to cover up her true feelings because she's probably embarrassed to admit the way she truly feels. Not that anyone should feel embarrassed of any such feelings.
She won't have kids the natural way because she constantly spews hate against men online so why on earth would ANYONE take the time to get to know such a disgusting human!!

Reactions: 19
One of the most recent people she’s followed on jm

she has no shame does she, it’s actually appalling
I'm honestly torn between the fact that she's blatantly copying everyone regarding everything willingly because she's genuinely good at nothing, but also the fact that she just cannot tell that she's useless.
She might actually believe she's good and she does nothing wrong, because she doesn't have the brain to understand it. You know? Kinda like psychopaths cannot understand that they can't feel, because they can't process sentiments.

Not giving those a chance who are waiting to get paid at the end of the month to buy her stuff???
Do you honestly believe she has the mental capacity to even think like this?

Reactions: 15
Skillshare are wasting their time in her, she has no skills nor does she want to develop any.

Reactions: 19
it's @och_monika :)
her prints are lovely and so is she, she will keep an eye on the shop & she's very thankful for letting her know!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Firstly.. your kidneys are not under your ribs. Kidney pain is felt in your lower back.
Secondly.. if the pain gets worse with any kind of exercise or movement (which is very convenient and something I’ve never heard happens in endo or adhesions) then tell me why you decided to open a shop where you have to cart orders to and from the post office every day??
You’re probably “tired all the time” because your diet is cottage pies and ham, and you’re deficient in every vitamin and nutrient under the sun.
And appetite decreases massively, really..

I’m sorry if this makes me sound horrible but I really really struggle to feel any kind of pity for people who just do not help themselves, and are obsessed with being ill

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Firstly.. your kidneys are not under your ribs. Kidney pain is felt in your lower back.
Secondly.. if the pain gets worse with any kind of exercise or movement (which is very convenient and something I’ve never heard happens in endo or adhesions) then tell me why you decided to open a shop where you have to cart orders to and from the post office every day??
You’re probably “tired all the time” because your diet is cottage pies and ham, and you’re deficient in every vitamin and nutrient under the sun.
And appetite decreases massively, really..

I’m sorry if this makes me sound horrible but I really really struggle to feel any kind of pity for people who just do not help themselves, and are obsessed with being ill
Literally most of this is probably just caused by her terrible diet and massively unhealthy lifestyle

Reactions: 42
Skillshare are wasting their time in her, she has no skills nor does she want to develop any.
Agree, it's such a shame considering NOW is the perfect time for her to learn some new skills and put them to good use! She could do so much for her store... Like take some classes on how to do marble paper (for example) and sell it on her store as wrapping paper, create pop up cards, maybe some calligraphy classes... and she would be producing pretty good quality videos for Skillshare at the same time. A win win!
But of course not, she prefers to put up a crappy video where she's trying to learn how to draw faces when in reality she just copies and traces everything.

Reactions: 14
Also lol that she says the pain makes her lose her appetite. Can we just remember a week ago she said her and Jane were meant to be going out for breakfast but the pain was sew bad. So Jane made her a full fry up instead?!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
“When you’ve got health issues. People suddenly turn themselves into doctors and think they know better than you”

1) It’s not hard to know better than you Gabbie, you’re proud of the fact that you don’t read lmao
2) Some of us do actually know a bit about science and healthcare, or have experience with endo or other illnesses and conditions, so probably do know more than you
3) YOU EVEN ADMITTED ITS “SUSPECTED ENDO”. Meaning even YOU aren’t sure. Shutthefuckup.
4) “not sure I’ll even share my results tbh” bleeping try again, of course you will.

Gabbie’s Q&A’s are just a way for her to talk about herself. She loves talking about herself, and this is the closest to an “interview” she’s ever going to get. Maybe if she put out interesting content we’d find out more about her along the way, but that requires work

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.