Gabriella Lindley #22 See you sewn Jewniper Mewn, off to eat bacon & sleep until newn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re on page 59- does anyone know how to create a new thread?

I just went to try and I’m too anxious that I’m going to do it wrong and couldn’t even work out which title is the right one to use, I think it is supposed to be the most liked one since page 48? 🤣

Reactions: 8
How is she answering questions about the question before ? Doesn’t that mean she’s hardly getting any questions. I’m not normally this thick 😂

Reactions: 4
I thought she had Borderline Personality Disorder and felt sorry for her and posted here.
Her stories are genuinely making me fuming, I go for ages without looking then glance again out of sick fascination. I know what I see is going to annoy me, but I look then get annoyed 😂
She KEEPS posting about her health issues, to hundreds of thousands of followers. Then moans when people comment or ask about it?! If you don't want people to bring it up stop blooming moaning about it!
I swear she needs to be banned from all social media. "I never wanted to grow my following", YEAH RIGHT Gabbie that's why you did stupid generic pumpkin videos with Zoella at the height of her popularity. You don't want to get married but want a black wedding dress in a castle. You are independent but can't even drive and rely on your mum for everything.
You're an ungrateful little sew and sew and honestly someone needs to talk some sense into you! And you need a decent therapist urgently!

Reactions: 18
I’ve just tried to make a new thread but my phone hates tattle lmfaoooo can someone help pls xxxx

Please tell me I’ve done this right before I have a meltdown xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.