Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit. The new video is horrifically cringe. Her putting on that baby voice / demeanour is just so embarrassing. Is she completely unaware of how transparent she is to viewers? All I could think when watching it was how pathetic she was coming across šŸ˜¶

I get we can all feel sorry for ourselves after an operation or just in general, but I would never film those fleeting moments and broadcast it to the world. She seems to relish being unwell / bringing attention to her being ill or having operations.

Also, her tweet the other day was terrible. She was comparing herself to people with disabilities because a few people gave her a glance when she was out with that bleeping bandage helmet on.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
As someone with an actual visible disability - I can tell this girl bleeping LIVES for the attention. I bet she was in her element with people staring at her. I imagine she was thinking 'gosh, I feel like a celebrity'

Reactions: 20
Holy tit. The new video is horrifically cringe. Her putting on that baby voice / demeanour is just so embarrassing. Is she completely unaware of how transparent she is to viewers? All I could think when watching it was how pathetic she was coming across [emoji55]

I get we can all feel sorry for ourselves after an operation or just in general, but I would never film those fleeting moments and broadcast it to the world. She seems to relish being unwell / bringing attention to her being ill or having operations.

Also, her tweet the other day was terrible. She was comparing herself to people with disabilities because a few people gave her a glance when she was out with that bleeping bandage helmet on.

View attachment 30491
But also Gabby:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Of course itā€™s going to hurt - itā€™s surgery
Itā€™s like someone saying having a baby doesnā€™t hurt- theyā€™re lying!! But you donā€™t need to mention it every 5 minutes!
She seems very reliant on poor old mum- so much about her behaviour shows that she has plenty of issues that need dealing with!

Reactions: 2
Holy tit. The new video is horrifically cringe. Her putting on that baby voice / demeanour is just so embarrassing. Is she completely unaware of how transparent she is to viewers? All I could think when watching it was how pathetic she was coming across šŸ˜¶

View attachment 30491
She wasnā€™t that unwell she said her mother was gonna eat her lunch because she just couldnā€™t šŸ™„šŸ™„
Next clip she had totally trashed the food for her mum by demolishing half of it declaring that sheā€™d eaten the best carrots ever
#noappetite #tooilltoeat #cantswallow #bullshitter

Reactions: 3
Has she explained why sheā€™s had a nose job?!?
Yeah, in pretty much every video over the past month / month and a half. She has a deviated septum and apparently itā€™s SoOoOo bad that itā€™s affecting her singing so she just HAS to get it done right now.

View attachment 30491
A girl that hardly ever goes out and gets taxis everywhere usually but now she goes out with the bandage on; definitely just for attention.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, in pretty much every video over the past month / month and a half. She has a deviated septum and apparently itā€™s SoOoOo bad that itā€™s affecting her singing so she just HAS to get it done right now.
Okay Iā€™m sorry to be that person to ask, I just about half arsed watched a video (semi recently) where she said ā€œwell if you watched such and such video youā€™ll know why Iā€™m going into hospitalā€ and I just could bare sitting through a whole other video so I forgot about it!

Thanks for filling me in, I think Iā€™ll have to watch the new video tomorrow to see how bad she is [emoji23][emoji33]

• Haha
Iā€™ve never known anyone so ā€œwoe is meā€
Why the hell has she put that vlog up, sheā€™s made herself look so stupid, for goodness sake people have operations everyday and donā€™t make a fuss like she does.

Reactions: 10
I mean Iā€™ve had spinal surgery and was immobile for almost a week, and then had to wear a back brace for 6 weeks - and Iā€™m pretty sure I didnā€™t make nearly as much fuss as she is! But the I suppose everyoneā€™s pain and tolerance levels are different! šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 11
I've just started watching Gabriella / Gabby / Gabs / whatever her name is this weekend.

That flat is wasted on her. So many lovely original features that she'll ruin!

Reactions: 8
I've just started watching Gabriella / Gabby / Gabs / whatever her name is this weekend.

That flat is wasted on her. So many lovely original features that she'll ruin!
I dunno I think sheā€™s revolutionary sheā€™s made emulsion the new gloss doncha know
I mean you canā€™t wash it but stop nit picking thatā€™s a minor blip šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She probably thinks that just cos someone glances at her once, it means they're staring. šŸ˜‚

It scares me how out of touch with reality she is. I don't like throwing the mental illness card out there, but she is mentally not well at all. I don't understand how she can live in such a negetive drama filled little bubble. Its no way to live šŸ˜” I actually feel so sad for her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.